Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gortat

2 66.67%
  • Howard

1 33.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Did we really give up 17 offensive boards to the Lakers? Wow I'm glad I chose to go out on my Friday night instead of watching the Suns get smothered by LAL.

Gortat really needs to grow a pair and man up against good front courts. First the Urah game and now this. SMH

I'm actually encouraged by this loss though. I like that our guys are developing more chemistry with each other. Beasley's 9 assists and Scola's 18 points speaks volumes.

But I think the most ironic thing is that the newcomers to our starting lineup (Dragic, Scola, Beasley) are the ones who did good while our returners (Gortat, Dudley) sucked.

Now time to get butt whipped tomorrow at the mercy of the Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I didn't even see this until I posted. Tucker is way too feisty on both ends to be sitting on the bench most of the game. It's time for Gentry to make some lineup changes. Can't wait any longer given we're now 10 games in.
    No Gentry will continue to wait. The guy is just a horrible HC.

Did you know the Suns have been in a double digit deficit in EVERY single game they have played this season?

That means the team comes out unprepared. And it's Gentry's job to prepare these guys for each and every game.

3. 11-17-2012, 01:50 AM

4. 11-17-2012, 04:32 AM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Did we really give up 17 offensive boards to the Lakers? Wow I'm glad I chose to go out on my Friday night instead of watching the Suns get smothered by LAL.

Gortat really needs to grow a pair and man up against good front courts. First the Urah game and now this. SMH

I'm actually encouraged by this loss though. I like that our guys are developing more chemistry with each other. Beasley's 9 assists and Scola's 18 points speaks volumes.

But I think the most ironic thing is that the newcomers to our starting lineup (Dragic, Scola, Beasley) are the ones who did good while our returners (Gortat, Dudley) sucked.

Now time to get butt whipped tomorrow at the mercy of the Heat.
    Is it really that suprising? They have a trio of tall, rebounding big guys. We have Gortat and JO. If Anything about this game suprised me, that wouldn't be it.

6. 11-17-2012, 08:44 AM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I wanna see Tucker guard Kobe more next game (or at all). He needs a bigger role. Kobe, slow as he looked, embarrassed us tonight.
    Hell the 1 min thay PJ was on Kobe was the one time I saw Kobe struggle. 4th qtr line up should have been Dragic-Tucker-Beasley-Scola-O'neal.
    Last edited by mdm692; 11-17-2012 at 08:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    Actually most people on other boards are saying "I hate to admit it but Phraz was right on Beasley" (and none except you and your worthless troll ways are anything close to "flaming"), and most posters of those boards have you on ignore.

But stay classy.

And I am really really going to enjoy cashing in on our sig bet. I will be sure to keep it as classy as you keep these convos.
    Not really. On r e a l g n there's definitely more people that are annoyed by you which us funny because you just recently joined that site and your Beasley hating is starting to get on the nerves of people on ASFN as well.

Like we aaaaalll know that Beasley isn't having a good season. Agreed. But do you have to constantly come and say "Bsasley is horrible" "Beasley is awful" "Beasley is the worst basketball player to have ever placed foot on Earth" etc.

Beasley still shows a bit of promise (9 assists last night) and he is our only hope of being a go to player and star player for us. We live with Beasley and die with Beasley. Our FO has made that clear.

His defensive problems are starting to piss me off though....letting Metta World Peace go HAM is ridiculous.

vCash
    ^^^Half of those shots he made were with a hand in his face but yes Beasley could of done more.

10. 11-17-2012, 12:33 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Not really. On r e a l g n there's definitely more people that are annoyed by you which us funny because you just recently joined that site and your Beasley hating is starting to get on the nerves of people on ASFN as well.

Like we aaaaalll know that Beasley isn't having a good season. Agreed. But do you have to constantly come and say "Bsasley is horrible" "Beasley is awful" "Beasley is the worst basketball player to have ever placed foot on Earth" etc.

Beasley still shows a bit of promise (9 assists last night) and he is our only hope of being a go to player and star player for us. We live with Beasley and die with Beasley. Our FO has made that clear.

His defensive problems are starting to piss me off though....letting Metta World Peace go HAM is ridiculous.
    Most people on both those sites agree with me, there is even a thread dedicated to Beasley's awfulness on realg that I have nothing to do with... and again, most of those same posters have you on ignore. So, before you attempt to bring other peoples opinions into these debates (most of which you are making up anyway) just remember, that these same people think you are not worth talking to.

And Beasley is awful. You didnt even watch last nights game. The box score speaks for itself... a -19 with him on the court. He sucks the life out of this team. He is not a superstar, there is no hope of him becoming a superstar. If we are lucky he cant turn into a decent role player, but given that he has been a complete disaster his entire career and its very hard to teach and develop a stupid and lazy player, the odds of Beasley being anything but a total waste of cap and roster space are slim.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234