Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    lol.

vCash
    I'm just glad he's gone and Howard's here.

vCash
    Looks like Bynum went bowling recently and it appears he may have just cost himself & the 76ers the season...

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...&sct=hp_bf2_a6
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMambaKBB24 View Post
    So just because you have 2,273 posts gives the authority over what demands I make..First off it wasn't a demand it was a strong suggestion, I mean come on Bynum is gone... Now you STFU!!!!
    Nope it's because I don't go into a forum as a newbie and make idiotic demands about a topic that seems to have a purpose.. If I don't like a topic I make a conscious choice to not enter, remark or make silly demands.. And I certainly don't go in there to flame.. That's my point.. Stay on point or stay out.. Good rule to live by..

That being said the Lakers at face value appear to have gotten the better end of the deal, as usual. There's a lot of games to play and a Howard decision at the end of the season that remains the scariest part of this whole deal. We really need him to re-sign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post
    Nope it's because I don't go into a forum as a newbie and make idiotic demands about a topic that seems to have a purpose.. If I don't like a topic I make a conscious choice to not enter, remark or make silly demands.. And I certainly don't go in there to flame.. That's my point.. Stay on point or stay out.. Good rule to live by..

That being said the Lakers at face value appear to have gotten the better end of the deal, as usual. There's a lot of games to play and a Howard decision at the end of the season that remains the scariest part of this whole deal. We really need him to re-sign.
    So your trying to say just because am a quote un quote newbie I don't have the credentials to suggest something that's now irrelevant to our team.. First and foremost am not that new, been here over two years. Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I don't have the same insight to a topic as you do..I can tell your attention to detail is under par because you would of noticed I have a two year tenure already, I mean its in the corner, and blatantly shows how long someone has been active. Your probably the guy in the office that's tries to make yourself stand out the know it all, but in actually you don't know ish.. You assume and you just made a ***** of your self..STFU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post

Don't get it twisted son!!!!

vCash
    i still think Andrew Bynum's playing career is over. Even if he does play he'll play limited games for the rest of his career. That's practically saying it's over.

Better than Greg Oden, but it's pretty much over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMambaKBB24 View Post
    So your trying to say just because am a quote un quote newbie I don't have the credentials to suggest something that's now irrelevant to our team.. First and foremost am not that new, been here over two years. Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I don't have the same insight to a topic as you do..I can tell your attention to detail is under par because you would of noticed I have a two year tenure already, I mean its in the corner, and blatantly shows how long someone has been active. Your probably the guy in the office that's tries to make yourself stand out the know it all, but in actually you don't know ish.. You assume and you just made a ***** of your self..STFU
    It does not show how long you've been active. It's just shows when you joined. Just saying.

We did dodge the bullet with Bynum. The icing on the cake with the trade is if D12 signs at the end of the year with the Lakers.

vCash
    Howard > Bynum plus Howard healthier than Bynum. Win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane H View Post
    It does not show how long you've been active. It's just shows when you joined. Just saying.

We did dodge the bullet with Bynum. The icing on the cake with the trade is if D12 signs at the end of the year with the Lakers.

And yes I believe we dodged a big bullet.. Shame that a dude with all the intangibles in the world could be so immature and not understand the fundamentals of team play and growth.. I really hope his knee's hold up and that he can come around at some point.

vCash

Smile

Hurricane H ( General Manager) how did you get that title because you too lack the same attention to deal as the individual your defending, your daddy must of handed you over the family business, you'll surely run it into bankruptcy.You been a member since 2006 and you obviously have not done your due diligence in honing your craft as far as a quote poster.. I expected better from a general manager per say. Let me school you real quick when you sign up for something that makes you active ok you following or is that too advanced for you i can slow it down and repeat it... Since you wanted to get in grown folks business ill take you a step further all you had to do was click on my name and it would of showed you my last activity it was about 2 hours and some change before you posted your idiotic statement..Just by merely joining this forum you are activated just think about it if someone was deactivated how would they post. It's kind of like a foregone conclusion that the date you joined is or can be actually interrupted as the date you became active... I guess the high you dropped out of didnt teach you how to infer material or for that matter think at all... Now go crawl under the desk you came from and STFU...(AM JUST SAYING)...!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BlackMambaKBB24; 11-21-2012 at 10:18 AM.

vCash

Don't get it twisted son!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearljammer II View Post
    Looks like Bynum went bowling recently and it appears he may have just cost himself & the 76ers the season...

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...&sct=hp_bf2_a6
    Wow terrible if true, I feel bad for sixers fans and feel very lucky as a Lakers fan.

vCash
    Hell be ready to back up Dwight next year.

DH12
    Pau
    MWP
    Kobe
    Nash

AB17-Sacre
    Hill
    ---
    Meeks-DJO
    Morris-Blake-Duhon

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678