Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    LOl Handle, you tell them, i got sick of playing the bad news harbinger part bout bynum for YEARS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Also $25 mil comes in to play here as well..... That is some serious coin to leave on the table
    absolutely,

but if you think about it he has shown once that he will walk away from the big guaranteed payday even with an injury looming...

I still say it is around 95% he resigns with us but nothing is guaranteed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    And Lost art..
    And Lakersfan 1 and of course Lakersamper his girlfriend biggest Kobe haters!!!
    Last edited by New Power House; 11-17-2012 at 03:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by geloman View Post
    From NBAInfoDaily on Twitter: 76ers C Andrew Bynum has another setback: swelling and cartilage damage in his left knee. Original injury was in his right knee!

https://twitter.com/nbainfodaily/sta...84803278503936

Real bad news. Probem in BOTH knees!
    First off did anyone in this forum area really believe the Lakers would be better off with Bynum over Howard..?? If so those individuals need to have their forum privileges revoked for a number of reasons.. Bynum had a terrible attitude and you got the sense he felt entitled with really never having made a consistent effort to earn a status he so much wanted handed to him without the effort. And his knee's are shite.. I wish him nothing but the best as I was a big Bynum supporter from the onset but his juvenile behavior and lack of work ethic seriously tarnished my interest in having him on the Lakers.. In short I was happy to see him out the door..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    If it weren't for Bynum we wouldn't have Dwight. Fact.
    Well, we still don't really have Howard, basically he's a rental isn't he..?? My fear is that signing D'Antoni over Phillip the Lakers, in essence, rented him with no insurance and just got into an accident.. The intangibles Phil brings to the table far outweighs anything D'Antoni could bring to the game.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    LOl Handle, you tell them, i got sick of playing the bad news harbinger part bout bynum for YEARS.
    Yeah, but I still can you that I told you so that Jim knew what he was doing by increasing Bynum value and keeping Pau out of the deal. Also I told you before there is only one player I'll trade Bynum for is Dwight Howard and that's it because the Lakers always win titles with great centers and that will never change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post
    Well, we still don't really have Howard, basically he's a rental isn't he..?? My fear is that signing D'Antoni over Phillip the Lakers, in essence, rented him with no insurance and just got into an accident.. The intangibles Phil brings to the table far outweighs anything D'Antoni could bring to the game.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out..
    I'm willing to take that risk because Howard know we can pay him the most money, and also it is wasn't for D'Antoni then he would not have a gold medal right now.

vCash
    First off did anyone in this forum area really believe the Lakers would be better off with Bynum over Howard..?? If so those individuals need to have their forum privileges revoked for a number of reasons.. Bynum had a terrible attitude and you got the sense he felt entitled with really never having made a consistent effort to earn a status he so much wanted handed to him without the effort. And his knee's are shite.. I wish him nothing but the best as I was a big Bynum supporter from the onset but his juvenile behavior and lack of work ethic seriously tarnished my interest in having him on the Lakers.. In short I was happy to see him out the door..
    Also Bynum wanted out anyways because if he won't be the man here then he'll be the man somewhere else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    absolutely,

but if you think about it he has shown once that he will walk away from the big guaranteed payday even with an injury looming...

When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I'm willing to take that risk because Howard know we can pay him the most money, and also it is wasn't for D'Antoni then he would not have a gold medal right now.
    Obviously there's a great deal of difference between Helping to win an Olympic gold medal and Being the winning head coach of an NBA Championship team (a distinction D'Antoni is not familiar with).. In my humble opinion the two are not synonymous in their individual distinctions...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Also Bynum wanted out anyways because if he won't be the man here then he'll be the man somewhere else.
    I personally believe that Bynum neither has the mindset nor the work ethic to be the man no matter where he plays.. He simply lacks the respect and dedication is takes to stay consistent at that particular level in the NBA.. And please don't mistake that for me saying he doesn't have the physical ability to do great things as it's obvious he has all the physical tools necessary to be a difference maker.. His deficiencies are mostly mental for the exception of his knee's..

vCash
    I said it a 1000x's last season keeping Drew would be a big mistake...he's going to end up like Oden or Roy. Those knees belong to a 90 years man from china....But all jokes to the side I hope all works our for Drew, but on other hand all of you that wanted to keep Drew! SMH....It's a Blessing to Laker Nation that you're not our GM. "I rather have Drew than D12" lol some of you was saying that crazy **it last season. Still one of the funniest punch lines I've heard in my life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OnDeck View Post
    I said it a 1000x's last season keeping Drew would be a big mistake...he's going to end up like Oden or Roy. Those knees belong to a 90 years man from china....But all jokes to the side I hope all works our for Drew, but on other hand all of you that wanted to keep Drew! SMH....It's a Blessing to Laker Nation that you're not our GM. "I rather have Drew than D12" lol some of you was saying that crazy **it last season. Still one of the funniest punch lines I've heard in my life.
    Useless if you are Skip Bayless because he was the one who said trading Bynum will be the Lakers downfall, and Howard was not much of an upgrade on offense.

vCash
    Obviously there's a great deal of difference between Helping to win an Olympic gold medal and Being the winning head coach of an NBA Championship team (a distinction D'Antoni is not familiar with).. In my humble opinion the two are not synonymous in their individual distinctions...
    The point is D'Antoni is here and Phil is not so Dwight will have to GET OVER IT AND PLAY SOME DAMN BALL!!!!

vCash
    I think we will be a run n gun team. So with this team as is...I don't see it happening. If we can trade Pau for Smith & Korver everything will fall in place, hell maybe even trade MWP for a better fit @ the 3.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast