Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    All of the people who argued with me over the years when I said Bynum's KNEES were timebombs need to line up and kiss my ***. You know who you are.
    I am one, and i bow down...

I hope the kid can get healthy and have a few decent years.. best of luck baby Bynum..

ps get a hair cut

vCash
    no trade backs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post

Let him stroke his own ego, all good.

vCash
    We don't really know what happened since the last time he played for the Lakers and the time he got injured.

I wish him the best and hope for a speedy recovery. Sad to see someone with so much talent and potential be injured.

vCash
    we got rid of him while his stock was high.

and got d12 for basically nothing ha.

vCash
    I wish him the best. He has the offensive skills to be a very good elite basketball player.

But he has attitude problems and no motor. I don't really think he cares much about basketball. Give him an xbox and a new car to drive around town in and he's happy. Someone that tells a hall of famer laker legend that he doesn't need his services anymore and knows it all is laughable. I mean the kid played one good year after sitting out games for clothes lining jj barea. You can't put a franchise tag on the guy. Even if he wasn't injury prone he just doesn't care some days and then one or two games he tries and he puts up 30 rebound and 30 pts back to back nights.

But I remember a slow...anyone ever watch lord of the rings? remember those trees that came to life and walked really slow? that's bynum!!! The point of a big man is to protect the paint (or one of the points). And if bynum is trotting like a tree nymph lumbering down the court at a slow jog while point guards on the other team are blowing past him for layups and he's still just making it past mid court!

I would sign for vet min. Anything above that is a gamble. Anyone that sits out of huddles, jacks up 3 pters just for the hell of it, etc etc. One thing is he's good at free throws. He's so slow you could give him the ball at the start of the shot clock and he wouldn't shoot until 5 sec left. Bynum couldn't be in mike's 7 sec offensive system b/c it takes him longer than that just to make it up the floor and then 15 seconds while in the post to go to his offensive move before turning the ball over to a double team or out of bounds. This is the kid who got his panties in a wad when he didn't get the ball. Jim kobe didn't pass me the ball. We don't need people like that. I don't care if you got talent or no talent. Give me some players that want to be here, that play hard. Guys like Jordan hill I love. Guys like d12 who don't whine about not getting a touch every play. If you want the freaking ball rebound the damn ball. Go get it. Stop whinning and complaining. Give me dennis rodman. Someone that is 6'6 and can rebound with anyone. faried type player. and i do think we have one of those players in j.hill and d12.

but that said i do wish bynum luck i think the 76ers coach is good and i hope bynum does become healthy and who knows maybe we get lucky and pacers or 76ers upset boston and miami if they pound the ball in the post and make ring that much easier.

this trade was so good b/c not only did we get d12 but we also give that team an outside hope of beating boston/miami ha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Man, you need to stop your "who was right, I told you, bla bla" mentality here, you said it like 100 times already, we got it, many posters saw this coming too, relax.
    No I don't - not after all the hours and hours I spent arguing with people about why we needed to get rid of Bynum. I deserve a few days of "I told you so".

Anyway, I'm not talking to the "many posters" who saw this coming (which I disagree with, by the way - I say the majority of people thought Bynum's injuries were "flukes"), I'm talking specifically to the people who gave me constant **** and called me an idiot for saying Bynum was a time bomb. Were you one of them? I don't remember. If so, I told you so
    Last edited by handle; 11-17-2012 at 12:07 PM.

vCash
    We need Bynum back. **** Howard! **** handle!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    No I don't - not after all the hours and hours I spent arguing with people about why we needed to get rid of Bynum. I deserve a few days of "I told you so".

Anyway, I'm not talking to the "many posters" who saw this coming (which I disagree with, by the way - I say the majority of people thought Bynum's injuries were "flukes"), I'm talking specifically to the people who gave me constant **** and called me an idiot for saying Bynum was a time bomb. Were you one of them? I don't remember. If so, I told you so
    Tell those Bynum loving - no foresite having- can't read the writing on the wall - live only in denial *****es what they need to here Handle. Maybe next time they'll get it right. We jumped off the tracks as the steaming locamotive of what is the Bynum disaster just in the nick of time. Now he can give all the BS updates on his condition to another town of people and Marco and margie of course.
    This is how I bleed

vCash
    I hope the kid get's better.......

I'm more worried about Howard resigning after we get booted fron the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I hope the kid get's better.......

I'm more worried about Howard resigning after we get booted fron the playoffs
    Can't say i am worried yet ... but it will have less to do with a playoff loss than how Dantoni handles him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Can't say i am worried yet ... but it will have less to do with a playoff loss than how Dantoni handles him.
    Right, it's decisions like this that make all the difference in an elite players choices, oh and how much he'll get paid. So I am not to worried at this point.
    This is how I bleed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Also $25 mil comes in to play here as well..... That is some serious coin to leave on the table

vCash
    But wasnt bynum jim buss' protoge?

vCash
    Thank goodness Bynum's gone

Imagine if we still had him..............

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast