Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    I think you were smart to go first.

You don't want to get everybody else's germs.
    I guess germs can mount up on that thing

vCash
    I was happy to trade Bynum for Dwight and risk the chance of him walking instead of paying Bynum a max contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Where's Marco22???
    And Lost art..
    LINSANITY IS BACK FOOLS!!

vCash
    Nobody actually thought that Bynum was better than Howard, it was just a defense mechanism to soften the blow in case Howard ended up going to the Nets.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    the only person in laker land that is blowing a huge sigh of relief is none other than

the man who wanted him, JIM BUSS.

vCash
    so, it was so worth to **** Phils last year, then fire him, then hire Potatohead over Adelman , **** Pau in his prime , **** odom in his prime, **** 2 more rings for the lakers, **** Bryant who could be 1 up over jordan already...........

all to make this little bastard an allstar because he was the owners stupid son favourite pet.

im glad his stuid knees and attitude are a problem of ours no more, and just pray that Dwight can take us back some of what featuring this stupid moron in the offense deprived us of.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    so, it was so worth to **** Phils last year, then fire him, then hire Potatohead over Adelman , **** Pau in his prime , **** odom in his prime, **** 2 more rings for the lakers, **** Bryant who could be 1 up over jordan already...........

all to make this little bastard an allstar because he was the owners stupid son favourite pet.

im glad his stuid knees and attitude are a problem of ours no more, and just pray that Dwight can take us back some of what featuring this stupid moron in the offense deprived us of.
    #EricSachs4Prez

vCash

If it weren't for Bynum we wouldn't have Dwight. Fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    All of the people who argued with me over the years when I said Bynum's KNEES were timebombs need to line up and kiss my ***. You know who you are.
    Man, you need to stop your "who was right, I told you, bla bla" mentality here, you said it like 100 times already, we got it, many posters saw this coming too, relax.

vCash
    I feel bad for Bynum and 76ers fans, we're blessed cause it could have happened to us last year, we had the chance to showcase him to get Dwight.

I'm starting to ask, will Bynum play again?

No joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Man, you need to stop your "who was right, I told you, bla bla" mentality here, you said it like 100 times already, we got it, many posters saw this coming too, relax.

Let him stroke his own ego, all good.

vCash

Pau costed us two more titles with us soft play, Odom with his whinning, We wasn't going to win no matter who the coach was because we are an old team. Also I TOLD YOU SO THAT WE CAN GET DWIGHT FOR BYNUM So for the love of god listen next time, and by the way it was worth it because we needed to max out Bynum's value because Orlando wanted both Pau and Bynum remember. Also speaking of Pau he'll be the next dealt if he screwes us over again in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Pau costed us two more titles with us soft play, Odom with his whinning, We wasn't going to win no matter who the coach was because we are an old team. Also I TOLD YOU SO THAT WE CAN GET DWIGHT FOR BYNUM So for the love of god listen next time, and by the way it was worth it because we needed to max out Bynum's value because Orlando wanted both Pau and Bynum remember. Also speaking of Pau he'll be the next dealt if he screwes us over again in the playoffs.
    you have had pau traded, every post in the last two year.

he is still here.

But this time he will be traded for sure at deadline, bringing in stupid pringles has guaranteed it.
    ]

vCash
    you have had pau traded, every post in the last two year.

he is still here.

But this time he will be traded for sure at deadline, bringing in stupid pringles has guaranteed it.
    Actually it would be a good thing because I don't want him to see him embarrass himself in the playoffs again. Also we do need to get younger, and we need help at certain positions.

vCash
    i feel bad for bynum and the sixers. hopefully hes able to return to the court 100% healthy

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast