Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 120
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Daly City
    Posts
    1,235
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    I think you were smart to go first.

    You don't want to get everybody else's germs.
    I guess germs can mount up on that thing

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,519
    vCash
    1500
    I was happy to trade Bynum for Dwight and risk the chance of him walking instead of paying Bynum a max contract.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,561
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Where's Marco22???
    And Lost art..
    LINSANITY IS BACK FOOLS!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    vCash
    1500
    Nobody actually thought that Bynum was better than Howard, it was just a defense mechanism to soften the blow in case Howard ended up going to the Nets.

    Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

    They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,809
    vCash
    1500
    the only person in laker land that is blowing a huge sigh of relief is none other than

    the man who wanted him, JIM BUSS.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,721
    vCash
    1500
    so, it was so worth to **** Phils last year, then fire him, then hire Potatohead over Adelman , **** Pau in his prime , **** odom in his prime, **** 2 more rings for the lakers, **** Bryant who could be 1 up over jordan already...........

    all to make this little bastard an allstar because he was the owners stupid son favourite pet.


    im glad his stuid knees and attitude are a problem of ours no more, and just pray that Dwight can take us back some of what featuring this stupid moron in the offense deprived us of.
    ]

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    so, it was so worth to **** Phils last year, then fire him, then hire Potatohead over Adelman , **** Pau in his prime , **** odom in his prime, **** 2 more rings for the lakers, **** Bryant who could be 1 up over jordan already...........

    all to make this little bastard an allstar because he was the owners stupid son favourite pet.


    im glad his stuid knees and attitude are a problem of ours no more, and just pray that Dwight can take us back some of what featuring this stupid moron in the offense deprived us of.
    #EricSachs4Prez

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    so, it was so worth to **** Phils last year, then fire him, then hire Potatohead over Adelman , **** Pau in his prime , **** odom in his prime, **** 2 more rings for the lakers, **** Bryant who could be 1 up over jordan already...........

    all to make this little bastard an allstar because he was the owners stupid son favourite pet.


    im glad his stuid knees and attitude are a problem of ours no more, and just pray that Dwight can take us back some of what featuring this stupid moron in the offense deprived us of.
    If it weren't for Bynum we wouldn't have Dwight. Fact.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,134
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    All of the people who argued with me over the years when I said Bynum's KNEES were timebombs need to line up and kiss my ***. You know who you are.
    Man, you need to stop your "who was right, I told you, bla bla" mentality here, you said it like 100 times already, we got it, many posters saw this coming too, relax.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,134
    vCash
    1500
    I feel bad for Bynum and 76ers fans, we're blessed cause it could have happened to us last year, we had the chance to showcase him to get Dwight.

    I'm starting to ask, will Bynum play again?

    No joke.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Man, you need to stop your "who was right, I told you, bla bla" mentality here, you said it like 100 times already, we got it, many posters saw this coming too, relax.


    Let him stroke his own ego, all good.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,416
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    so, it was so worth to **** Phils last year, then fire him, then hire Potatohead over Adelman , **** Pau in his prime , **** odom in his prime, **** 2 more rings for the lakers, **** Bryant who could be 1 up over jordan already...........

    all to make this little bastard an allstar because he was the owners stupid son favourite pet.


    im glad his stuid knees and attitude are a problem of ours no more, and just pray that Dwight can take us back some of what featuring this stupid moron in the offense deprived us of.
    Pau costed us two more titles with us soft play, Odom with his whinning, We wasn't going to win no matter who the coach was because we are an old team. Also I TOLD YOU SO THAT WE CAN GET DWIGHT FOR BYNUM So for the love of god listen next time, and by the way it was worth it because we needed to max out Bynum's value because Orlando wanted both Pau and Bynum remember. Also speaking of Pau he'll be the next dealt if he screwes us over again in the playoffs.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Pau costed us two more titles with us soft play, Odom with his whinning, We wasn't going to win no matter who the coach was because we are an old team. Also I TOLD YOU SO THAT WE CAN GET DWIGHT FOR BYNUM So for the love of god listen next time, and by the way it was worth it because we needed to max out Bynum's value because Orlando wanted both Pau and Bynum remember. Also speaking of Pau he'll be the next dealt if he screwes us over again in the playoffs.
    you have had pau traded, every post in the last two year.

    he is still here.

    But this time he will be traded for sure at deadline, bringing in stupid pringles has guaranteed it.
    ]

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,416
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    you have had pau traded, every post in the last two year.

    he is still here.

    But this time he will be traded for sure at deadline, bringing in stupid pringles has guaranteed it.
    Actually it would be a good thing because I don't want him to see him embarrass himself in the playoffs again. Also we do need to get younger, and we need help at certain positions.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    851
    vCash
    1500
    i feel bad for bynum and the sixers. hopefully hes able to return to the court 100% healthy

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •