Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    Royce is balanced mentally, he just needs a range of support to help him stay balanced for fear of becoming unbalanced.

On the other hand, Ron is unbalanced. His therapist is only there for anger management but there isn't much else to help him. He probably wakes up each day and attempts to smell his ceiling fan without being hit
    Well either way, we know Ron Artest isn't exactly normal and has something wrong with him mentally. That's why I consider him to have some form of mental illness.

vCash
    I really think he'd be a great fit on the Knicks actually.

If Houston waives him, it wouldn't surprise me if they cleared a roster spot of Chris Copeland to bring Royce in. The Knicks have a bunch of veterans there who can take him under their wing on the floor and off the floor. But because they have a team of veterans they don't have to worry about guys thinking Royce is getting preferential treatment and their egos getting hurt.

Stand up guys well respected across the league like Marcus Camby, Rasheed Wallace, & Kurt Thomas might even get on one of those bus trips with Royce just to show their support lol I remember when Camby would arrange team dinners in Portland and even invite Greg Oden despite him being injured and spending all his time in the training room. Real team leader.
    Any team that wouldn't mind just having Royce on the Roster for 41 games strictly at home will pick him up if Houston waives his contract.

But I don't see that happening.

vCash
    Wow...so many guys that weren't drafted would KILL to be in his spot. That is w/o his disorder.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 11-16-2012 at 07:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    For those of you old enough to remember Mr. T on the A-Team show it's the same illness. They use to drug Mr. T without him knowing and then drag his azz on the plane. Mr. T would wake up and start freakin out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJOeLuUD94
    LOL
    Royce already got over the fear of flying and been on a plane.

He's just mad the Rockets dont want to have anything considered special to help him so he stays on the right track during the season while on the road for 6-7 months.

Some NBA teams have given players far more special treatment than what Royce is seeking. Just look at LeBron in Cleveland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Well either way, we know Ron Artest isn't exactly normal and has something wrong with him mentally. That's why I consider him to have some form of mental illness.
    I view it like this.

If they were your roommates:

Ron is the kind of guy who is probably funny to hang around, brings girls back to the apartment for you, and is like an awesome bro. But then randomly one night you may wake up to him with you in a headluck and then you don't wake up again.

Royce is the kind of guy who grabs some snacks, goes into his room to write music and doesn't really bother you 95% of the time except when he decides to play his guitar until 4:00 in the morning. But then randomly he has a panic attack and comes into your room, sits on your bed hoping you can give him some life advice/pseudo-therapy to calm him down.

vCash
    I view it like this.

If they were your roommates:

Ron is the kind of guy who is probably funny to hang around, brings girls back to the apartment for you, and is like an awesome bro. But then randomly one night you may wake up to him with you in a headluck and then you don't wake up again.

Royce is the kind of guy who grabs some snacks, goes into his room to write music and doesn't really bother you 95% of the time except when he decides to play his guitar until 4:00 in the morning. But then randomly he has a panic attack and comes into your room, sits on your bed hoping you can give him some life advice/pseudo-therapy to calm him down.
    Then that's 2 different types of sickness.

vCash
    all this talk about ron artest's situation vs this dude royce white's situation doesn't relate. Ron artest is crazy. Royce White is just a little *****. and that filtered word is a female dog. God damn, get a hold of yourself.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    all this talk about ron artest's situation vs this dude royce white's situation doesn't relate. Ron artest is crazy. Royce White is just a little *****. and that filtered word is a female dog. God damn, get a hold of yourself.
    No one said it's related.

Somone made an off topic comment and I'm merely responding to someone that someone being 'crazy' is a type of mental illness. No one said they had the same type of illness or any of the sort.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Its JUST A PLANE.
    But what if there's mother%#^*n snakes, on the mother#%*&@ plane!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by David123 View Post
    I think Al Davis is a robot created in the 1960's to run a afl franchise.
    --------------
    Quote Originally Posted by laek View Post
    Billboard is too new technology for Al Davis. I'm going to be a maverick and do it the way Al can understand. I will hire a horseman to deliver the petitions and send Morse code to him.
    ------------------------

"What people don't get about me, is that I'm a rockstar first, and a basketball player second," - Lamar Odom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    No one said it's related.

Somone made an off topic comment and I'm merely responding to someone that someone being 'crazy' is a type of mental illness. No one said they had the same type of illness or any of the sort.
    i should have put it in another way. i know no one compared there type of problems. I guess i mean to say ron artest is just a thug, and royce white is just a *****. there isn't anything more between the lines. you have anxiety okay, go treat it. But this is a whole other level. Its just plain sad. He's making it worse and worse by not conquering his fears.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    He needs to man the **** up.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15:24351194
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Who do you think they should have gotten? I really dont want him to quit, Power-Point Forwards are intriguing prospects. He had high risk but decent reward value, I cant blame Morey for taking the gamble, especially considering he had 3 picks to play with anyways.
    If this were a Kahn pick, you would be alllllllllllllll over it as a negative.
    Lol Free pick ? I think not

vCash
    I understand this is a medical syndrome but WOW. It is hard to believe a NBA team cant find a good Psychiatrist to take care of this guys syndrome. After all 40 million adults deal with it in the united states (I understand the cases may not be as severe).

I think more effort has to be taken by both sides to deal with this, and i also believe the Rockets should have put together a more hands on approach than they apparently did. There did not seem to be much communication between both sides.

vCash
    Social anxiety is the feeling of discomfort or fear when in social interactions involving a concern about being judged or evaluated by others.

^ This is human nature, 100% of people have this no matter what. It just depends how insecure you are when it comes to the severity. Im sorry this is no mental illness to me.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    honestly they should trade him to the northeast.... a lot less travel than a west team

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast