Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,206
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    Handle this like Ron Artest?

    Ron(or Metta) is crazy, Royce just has a mental illness that millions of Americans deal with on a daily basis.

    Big difference.
    Being 'crazy' is a mental illness.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not in California
    Posts
    3,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    About time Morey screwed up on a trade.

    Had to receive Jared Jeffries and used the Knicks Pick on a player who will never play in the NBA
    I really think he'd be a great fit on the Knicks actually.

    If Houston waives him, it wouldn't surprise me if they cleared a roster spot of Chris Copeland to bring Royce in. The Knicks have a bunch of veterans there who can take him under their wing on the floor and off the floor. But because they have a team of veterans they don't have to worry about guys thinking Royce is getting preferential treatment and their egos getting hurt.

    Stand up guys well respected across the league like Marcus Camby, Rasheed Wallace, & Kurt Thomas might even get on one of those bus trips with Royce just to show their support lol I remember when Camby would arrange team dinners in Portland and even invite Greg Oden despite him being injured and spending all his time in the training room. Real team leader.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,869
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Being 'crazy' is a mental illness.
    Being insane is a mental illness but not being crazy.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Must of seen the movie "Flight"
    or "Snakes on a Plane"

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Who do you think they should have gotten? I really dont want him to quit, Power-Point Forwards are intriguing prospects. He had high risk but decent reward value, I cant blame Morey for taking the gamble, especially considering he had 3 picks to play with anyways.
    If this were a Kahn pick, you would be alllllllllllllll over it as a negative.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,206
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Being insane is a mental illness but not being crazy.
    I was under the assumption a crazy person was someone who was mentally deranged.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Being 'crazy' is a mental illness.
    well, Artest is just bat **** crazy. Royce's problems are much different.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not in California
    Posts
    3,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Being 'crazy' is a mental illness.
    Ron Artest is crazy to the point he doesn't understand his actions which makes him funny but a very scary individual. He is one of the few successful crazy people in society and thats should be applauded.

    Royce on the other hand has a severe anxiety disorder that manifests itself in different parts of his life and people have to be aware of it to collectively help him strive through it. He already takes medication to manage it.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,206
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    well, Artest is just bat **** crazy. Royce's problems are much different.
    That's true. Though I would say Artest isn't exactly balanced mentally.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,206
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    Ron Artest is crazy to the point he doesn't understand his actions which makes him funny but a very scary individual. He is one of the few successful crazy people in society and thats should be applauded.

    Royce on the other hand has a severe anxiety disorder that manifests itself in different parts of his life and people have to be aware of it to collectively help him strive through it. He already takes medication to manage it.
    I'm not saying they have the same type of mental illness.

    I'm saying both of them aren't balanced mentally.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not in California
    Posts
    3,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    well, Artest is just bat **** crazy. Royce's problems are much different.
    Couldn't have said it any more simpler.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    That's true. Though I would say Artest isn't exactly balanced mentally.
    yeah, Artest is more like Ed Norton in Fight Club

    Yeaaaaaah Ebbs!

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY/FL
    Posts
    1,719
    vCash
    1500
    For those of you old enough to remember Mr. T on the A-Team show it's the same illness. They use to drug Mr. T without him knowing and then drag his azz on the plane. Mr. T would wake up and start freakin out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJOeLuUD94
    LOL

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    For those of you old enough to remember Mr. T on the A-Team show it's the same illness. They use to drug Mr. T without him knowing and then drag his azz on the plane. Mr. T would wake up and start freakin out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJOeLuUD94
    LOL
    oh yeah.

    "where we going! Is this an airport!"

    "no Baracus, just calm down"

    dart to the neck.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not in California
    Posts
    3,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I'm not saying they have the same type of mental illness.

    I'm saying both of them aren't balanced mentally.
    Royce is balanced mentally, he just needs a range of support to help him stay balanced for fear of becoming unbalanced.

    On the other hand, Ron is unbalanced. His therapist is only there for anger management but there isn't much else to help him. He probably wakes up each day and attempts to smell his ceiling fan without being hit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •