Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Royce White to meet with GM Daryl Morey

HE is scheduled to meet with GM Daryl Morey and is prepared to walk away from the NBA
    Source:
    ESPN Alerts
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    I win.

Beat you by a few seconds.

vCash
    Hopefully he doesn't have to fly there, or I don't think the meetings going to happen...

vCash
    What a waste of a draft pick

I defended this guy right up until the drama began, but it's becoming more and more apparent that he's an astute student of the Dwight Howard school of drama.

Obviously we can't ask for a refund on the pick, but surely Houston will be allowed to call up a player to take up the opening now.

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    Its JUST A PLANE.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Its JUST A PLANE.
    But what if there's mother%#^*n snakes, on the mother#%*&@ plane!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by David123 View Post
    I think Al Davis is a robot created in the 1960's to run a afl franchise.
    --------------
    Quote Originally Posted by laek View Post
    Billboard is too new technology for Al Davis. I'm going to be a maverick and do it the way Al can understand. I will hire a horseman to deliver the petitions and send Morse code to him.
    ------------------------

"What people don't get about me, is that I'm a rockstar first, and a basketball player second," - Lamar Odom

vCash
    So he's going to leave the NBA because he can't travel in planes? Man, I'd kill (not really) to get to the NBA, yet a guy with that Golden Opportunity walks away.

vCash
    As much of a disappointment as he has become for my Rockets, if this is going to happen, I want it to happen sooner rather than Later. I'd rather them just cut ties with him than for him to be a distraction the rest of the season and constantly bring negative publicity to the franchise. And having watched him in the Summer League and the preseason, I was beginning to have my serious doubts about him at the NBA level anyway. The Rockets still have a slew of other young players and other talented rookies like Donatas Motiejunas, Terrence Jones and Scott Machado.

You never want a first round pick to bust (and certainly not this soon), but if it had to happen, this is the season for it to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    As much of a disappointment as he has become for my Rockets, if this is going to happen, I want it to happen sooner rather than Later. I'd rather them just cut ties with him than for him to be a distraction the rest of the season and constantly bring negative publicity to the franchise. And having watched him in the Summer League and the preseason, I was beginning to have my serious doubts about him at the NBA level anyway. The Rockets still have a slew of other young players and other talented rookies like Donatas Motiejunas, Terrence Jones and Scott Machado.

You never want a first round pick to bust (and certainly not this soon), but if it had to happen, this is the season for it to happen.
    No it's not, the red flags were there and there were a bunch of productive players after the 16 pick that could have helped the Rockets or been a trade chip. Right when they drafted this kid, it hurt, because no team would trade for him and now he isn't even playing. No production, no trade value at all, bad move by the GM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    No it's not, the red flags were there and there were a bunch of productive players after the 16 pick that could have helped the Rockets or been a trade chip. Right when they drafted this kid, it hurt, because no team would trade for him and now he isn't even playing. No production, no trade value at all, bad move by the GM.
    Who do you think they should have gotten? I really dont want him to quit, Power-Point Forwards are intriguing prospects. He had high risk but decent reward value, I cant blame Morey for taking the gamble, especially considering he had 3 picks to play with anyways.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Who do you think they should have gotten? I really dont want him to quit, Power-Point Forwards are intriguing prospects. He had high risk but decent reward value, I cant blame Morey for taking the gamble, especially considering he had 3 picks to play with anyways.
    If this were a Kahn pick, you would be alllllllllllllll over it as a negative.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Must of seen the movie "Flight"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    or "La Bamba"

This guy seriously cant see a psychiatrist for a NBA career? oh well I hope he has something better waiting for him.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    or "Snakes on a Plane"

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast