Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    If Kuroda does leave, the Yankees get another draft pick. I am not complaining one bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I find that attending any sporting event in person nowadays is a complete waste of time and money.

You can buy a new gigantic hi def tv for the same price as tixx and watch it for free.
    Agree 100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I find that attending any sporting event in person nowadays is a complete waste of time and money.

You can buy a new gigantic hi def tv for the same price as tixx and watch it for free.
    I fully agree at the highest levels (MLB, NHL, NFL & NBA), but I have lived in 2 different AAA teams, and in both cases, the games are fun to be at, and I can take the whole family of 5 for less than 50 bucks... and sit in pretty good seats.

I have gone to 2 of those previously mentioned 4 (High dislike of basketball, and no local MLB team (for NBA either reallY)), and I can tell you that for the price of the cheap seat (just me) at the NFL game, I could have taken the whole family to a AAA game and fed them there too... The NHL game, again 1 seat, and I had awesome seat (5th row), I could have taken the family to a weeks worth of games just for the price of that one ticket.

If you want the best bang for the buck, don't waste the money going to a major sporting event... go to a minor league game... players are almost as good, see some damn good baseball... and you won't have to eat ramen noodles for the rest of the week.

vCash
    I would like to see him stay. If not a draft pick not so bad. It will screws though because we have no pitchers, unless they are willing to give phelp and warren a chance.

We will have to hope Nova & Hughes come back strong. The yanks will probably trade them though. I Heard they are thinking about trading Nova.

vCash
    i dont but it. i still think its here or japan
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post

vCash
    Hope it gets done. Makes everything else a lot easier if the team doesn't have to look for a #2 starter on top of everything else.

vCash
    I was actually hoping Kuroda would sign with another team (in the US). I want the draft pick. We get a draft pick for Swisher, Kuroda, Soriano and our pick as well. I'd be very excited about this coming draft. We arent winning in 2013 anyway so why not stock pile the farm with young talent.

vCash
    Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
    Sources: The Yankees have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with Hiroki Kuroda.

Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.

vCash
    Signing of Kuroda is the first major hurdle crossed for the Yankees; could help their chances to re-sign Andy Pettitte.

vCash
    The agreement with the Yankees and Kuroda is for $15 million, with some incentives that are worth less than $1 million.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12