Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    BRANDON MARSHALL WITH A 56 YARDER!!!!!!!!omg

We Want Winston

vCash
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...corns-Are-Real
    Now we can all feel safe. North Korea has "re-confirmed" the existence of a Unicorn lair.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Mike Williams told Keyshawn today that he wears number 19 in honor of Keyshawn. Interesting

We Want Winston

vCash
    Anyone follow English soccer on here? Manchester United would be a good pick for most USA TB fans obviously.

My team is Portsmouth, we won the cup a few years ago but since then have deteriorated almost to the point where we are going out of business.

The good news is the fans have now taken over and we are running our own club, which is almost unheard of.

The bad news is, none of us have got any money

vCash
    Hey fellas, I just thought I'd share about my first Bucs game yesterday.

I was able to get a front row seat for the game and it was so worth it. Within 5 or 10 minutes, me and some other Bucs fans were able to get Mike Williams, Gerald McCoy, Ahmad Black, and Derek Hardman to come over to where we were sitting. They all signed autographs, shook hands, and hung out for a while. Hardman, especially, was a really humble dude. I guess I didn't really expect that from him since he has been on and off the roster for most of the year. Anyway, It was a really cool experience to meet some of my favorite players.

After that, Mark Dominik wandered over which was probably the highlight of my day. He asked what our names were, thanked us for coming out, signed a handful of autographs, and answered questions. He is a true professional and I have even more respect for the man now. I can't imagine very many GM's doing that kind of thing very often, especially on a game on the road. He even had a sense of humor when I joked about trading up for Manti Te'o.

One more thing - Bill Sheridan was a major ***hole yesterday. This little kid standing next to me asked for Sheridan's autograph as he was walking by and he told him that he "doesn't do" autographs in a really mean way. It's not a big deal really, but he could have handled the situation better.

Last thing - PJ Fleck is the most enthusiastic coach I have ever seen. He's always talking and trying to get the most out of the receivers. You can just tell that the man loves his job just by watching him coach.

vCash
    Damn as of now we got 3 pro bowlers in David martin& VJ going off stats currently. Freeman will miss barely.
    Martin has more yards on about 50 less carries than Arian foster w/o DJ n nicks.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    It always annoys me when players refuse autographs like that. Don't they realise that little lads like that look up to them immensely? The only reason he's there is because those loyal fans are there anyway.

The day will come, when no-one wants his signature anymore and he will receive, too late, full consciousness of his character.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Damn as of now we got 3 pro bowlers in David martin& VJ going off stats currently. Freeman will miss barely.
    Martin has more yards on about 50 less carries than Arian foster w/o DJ n nicks.
    Can you just imagen Martin with DJ and Nicks... OoOoo scary

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Hey fellas, I just thought I'd share about my first Bucs game yesterday.

I was able to get a front row seat for the game and it was so worth it. Within 5 or 10 minutes, me and some other Bucs fans were able to get Mike Williams, Gerald McCoy, Ahmad Black, and Derek Hardman to come over to where we were sitting. They all signed autographs, shook hands, and hung out for a while. Hardman, especially, was a really humble dude. I guess I didn't really expect that from him since he has been on and off the roster for most of the year. Anyway, It was a really cool experience to meet some of my favorite players.

After that, Mark Dominik wandered over which was probably the highlight of my day. He asked what our names were, thanked us for coming out, signed a handful of autographs, and answered questions. He is a true professional and I have even more respect for the man now. I can't imagine very many GM's doing that kind of thing very often, especially on a game on the road. He even had a sense of humor when I joked about trading up for Manti Te'o.

One more thing - Bill Sheridan was a major ***hole yesterday. This little kid standing next to me asked for Sheridan's autograph as he was walking by and he told him that he "doesn't do" autographs in a really mean way. It's not a big deal really, but he could have handled the situation better.

Last thing - PJ Fleck is the most enthusiastic coach I have ever seen. He's always talking and trying to get the most out of the receivers. You can just tell that the man loves his job just by watching him coach.
    Great stuff Quick. Good read.

vCash
    Mike williams is very classy as well. (See below)

And have any of you played madden with the latest roster updates? Doug martin cant be stopped. Dude is a beast
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Great stuff Quick. Good read.
    Thanks man.

You wanna tutor me in Black Ops II this weekend? I think I'm going to rent it sometime tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Thanks man.

You wanna tutor me in Black Ops II this weekend? I think I'm going to rent it sometime tomorrow.
    You got it man. Just lemme know when you're getting on.

vCash
    This made my day.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8581--nfl.html

The part about Matt Schaub is priceless.

vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...46--ncaab.html

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....nasty

We Want Winston

vCash
    Are any of you chaps following the Mosconi cup? I suppose you could call it the Ryder cup of 9 ball. A small, but very rowdy (!) crowd in the East end of London are making it very watchable.

The skill these guys is amazing. Europe! Europe!

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast