Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Official Buccaneers Off-Topic Thread: Volume II

The last thread went over 1,000 posts. Continue discussion here!

Here are the last few posts from the old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Anyone catch Bills/Dolphins last night? J.Byrd w/ the game clinching interception. That dude would look so good in Pewter next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Hell yeah I watched it, did you watch the entire game? He was making plays all night.

4 TKL 2 PD 1 INT 1 FR

Like you said that INT sealed the game, #2 on sportscenter top 10 this morning. Hes a beast, like Goldson more but cant be mad at Byrd
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Its tough to say I'm more of a COD guy myself, but Halo is pretty fun to mess around on.

After playing COD for a while now; currently at level 50. My take on this game is rather good, but eye opening/disappointing. This Call of Duty has some of the worst lag compensation I've ever seen. We saw it in the first Black Ops, and many noticed it in MW3. If you don't know its a system designed to put everyone on the same ping speed, however its broken. Players with great connections like myself get punished for being host. I can literally get dropped with two bullets in this game. My clan is rather frustrated at the game as well with this feature. Because the game makes it so off kilter with the broken system it forces players to camp. Running and gunning without a SMG is pretty much not going to happen, and will make you want to punch muffins.

Free for all is the only game mode I've found so far were you don't notice it as much. I think with the smaller amount of players it works more like MW3 works. Still not prefect, but it is a K/D saver. I can average 23 kills in there.

Waiting for a patch to fix some of these issues. Black Ops 1 kind of ran this way its first month.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    The last thread went over 1,000 posts. Continue discussion here!

Here are the last few posts from the old thread:
    Yeah I almost punch my fiancée yorkie over this lag man. It only happens when I'm kickin azz. It's bs and they need to address it now.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Bout to go get married fellas, WOW. Tampa/Orlando for the honeymoon on the 24th. Holla

We Want Winston

vCash
    ^^^Congrats man. I don't know why you'd come here to honeymoon LOL! (just kidding) Anyhow, that's awesome bro. Good luck.

vCash
    Bout to go get married fellas, WOW. Tampa/Orlando for the honeymoon on the 24th. Holla
    Congrats buddy!

vCash
    Congrats bro, bring the good vibes with you so we can beat those dirty birds

vCash
    Congrats on your nuptuals, Homie.

You got a better girl than I do. No way in hell my wife would let me schedule our honeymoon around a football game. Let me guess, you sold her on that d@mn mouse in Orlando, she bit, and then you were like "hey, while were in the area, maybe was can see if we can get tickets to a Bucs game, too."

I'm hip to your game. You better hope that she don't get wise to that tish!

I AM the Old School

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    Congrats on your nuptuals, Homie.

You got a better girl than I do. No way in hell my wife would let me schedule our honeymoon around a football game. Let me guess, you sold her on that d@mn mouse in Orlando, she bit, and then you were like "hey, while were in the area, maybe was can see if we can get tickets to a Bucs game, too."

I'm hip to your game. You better hope that she don't get wise to that tish!
    Hawaii was too expensive (Ive been there and loved it, best place on earth), so we decided Florida. It came down to Disney or Universal. I chose Universal, way cheaper and more adult drive, Im a big fan of the nuts rides Mummy, Spiderman, Simpsons, etc.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Aqib Talib with a pick 6! I'll still take the 4th round draft pick.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    lol, i said **** now we wont hear the end of it

We Want Winston

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...thin-on-o-line

Atlanta's Joe Hawley, their main backup for C, LG and RG has been suspended immediately for four games.

We Want Winston

vCash
    thanks guys

We Want Winston

vCash
    Dude the weekend I get married, we have one of the best comebacks ever and it was against Carolina. This team feels special, this season feels special. I think Atlanta's gonna have a big fight on their hands. Ground the Falcons

We Want Winston

vCash
    Damn I hope I can get tix for the ATL game... If its not sold out I wanna bytch slap this city.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Its not sold out right now, you should be able to get tix g

We Want Winston

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast