Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

1 33.33%
  • Packers

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

12/21 - NFL Week 16 - Green Bay Packers (10-4) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

Date: December 21th Time: 1:00 ET

Josh McCown - Doug Martin - Vincent Jackson - Mike Evans - Luke Stocker

Aaron Rodgers - Eddie Lacy - Jordy Nelson - Randall Cobb - Andrew Quarless

The Buccaneers are on the clock.

vCash
    How bad will this one get? I'm thinking 45-13, Packers.

The Buccaneers are on the clock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    How bad will this one get? I'm thinking 45-13, Packers.
    I don't even want to think about it. Especially now that GMC's on IR we're that much worse. Though we're almost a lock for #1.

vCash
    It's very frustrating to be a fan right now. I find myself conflicted on game day. I want is to win and to show some pride late in the season but I also know that we need a lot of help at QB/OL and we are so close to having the first pick in the draft that I'm bipolar on game day. I'm happy/sad/angry all at once no matter the ending the last few weeks. Like the panthers game. I was excited we had a chance then realized we needed to lose, so I was hoping we would throw the game away with an int/fumble by our QB (just him, the more he stinks the more lovie has to admit to getting a new one). But when we did throw an int, I was angry that we gave it to Kuechly ( I don't like him, overrated while David gets no love)...

So to sum it up, I hope we lose for the future, but this will also suck to watch once again. I keep telling myself " would you rather be happy for a little while or sad a little while?"

Because if we lose out on the top pick, we might be having this roller coaster all over again next year ( wanting to lose for a top QB)

vCash
    Pack are gonna eat us. They are a Super Bowl contender we are a #1 pick contender. I'll hope for the best but I'm not holding my breath for a Bucs win for this one...... I know they just lost one to buffalo but frankly Tampa is not in great shape right now plus Bills are playing good ball and we are really not. Seeing how GB just lost, they will also be coming into this game "very angry" All this adds up to bad luck for Tampa.
    😞
    Last edited by hammy44; 12-16-2014 at 04:50 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    Pack are gonna eat us. They are a Super Bowl contender we are a #1 pick contender. I'll hope for the best but I'm not holding my breath for a Bucs win for this one...... I know they just lost one to buffalo but frankly Tampa is not in great shape right now plus Bills are playing good ball and we are really not. Seeing how GB just lost, they will also be coming into this game "very angry" All this adds up to bad luck for Tampa.
    😞
    The only way the "Bucs win" is by losing. Tennessee and New York would love to steal both QBS and **** us over.

vCash
    Yeah, this one is going to look like a Packers home game in terms of both the final score and the fans in RJ. It's going to be the exclamation point of a really bad season.

vCash
    I'm facing Rodgers in the fantasy championship and I'm not very happy about it.

vCash
    Yea, mark this up as a L, and I ain't mad about it. I've come to terms that this team needs some dire influx of talent in keen areas. Having that numero uno pick will allow me to sleep a little easier this off season.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I always wanna see my team win no matter what, I'm a true BUCS fan but without GMC on our defense, Aaron Rodgers is going to carve us up something vicious. I'm not looking forward to us getting blasted but I hope we put up a good enough fight as a unit to save us from another embarrassing blowout loss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    I always wanna see my team win no matter what, I'm a true BUCS fan but without GMC on our defense, Aaron Rodgers is going to carve us up something vicious. I'm not looking forward to us getting blasted but I hope we put up a good enough fight as a unit to save us from another embarrassing blowout loss
    I feel ya man. This season has been a true test to us all of having the up most high going into game one and being shot down hard all year. I salute any of my fellow fans on sticking around through these tough times.

In my mind I'm already in off season mode. Its the only thing keeping me sane as I watch my boys fall apart week in and week out. I just hope for Lovies sake and my sanity - he takes serious action this off season and swings the ax on a lot of issues with this team.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Panthers v Browns
    Redskins v Eagles
    Vikings v Dolphins
    Rams v Giants
    Bengals v Broncos
    Ravens v Texans
    Steelers v Chiefs

These are the important games for Tampa this week, team on the left losing helps lower our SoS, if they win it raises it.

Then 2 games in Week 17. Once again, we want team on left to lose.
    Rams v Seahawks
    Redskins v Cowboys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    I feel ya man. This season has been a true test to us all of having the up most high going into game one and being shot down hard all year. I salute any of my fellow fans on sticking around through these tough times.

In my mind I'm already in off season mode. Its the only thing keeping me sane as I watch my boys fall apart week in and week out. I just hope for Lovies sake and my sanity - he takes serious action this off season and swings the ax on a lot of issues with this team.
    This season has been damn rough to watch for sure but Lovie Smith has my full confidence, it's his first year and what really has me fired up is there's talk amongst BUCS fans that he should be fired, one and done.. I mean where's the loyalty? Loyalty to one of our own? He's a true Buc, a Buc who came home, who was first here when we were destroying fools, who was a part of the very foundation in our glory years.. He more than deserves a chance to prove his worth and I won't even bring up the whole "tank for the top pick" talk, haha utter disgust.

Some BUCS fans harp on that Lovie said we were gonna win games right out of the gate, but weren't we in those games? It's not like we were getting blown out week to week, we just couldn't finish teams off, our offense really weighed us down in a lot of those games in crunch time, but we were set up to fail on offense with the whole Jeff Tedford ordeal.

At least we are seeing the defense come together, it's been cool too see a few bright spots emerge on that side of the ball in Bradley Mcdougald, Danny Lansanah and Jaquies Smith.. We defiantly need more additions to get where we need to be but the foundation is there.

Our offense is the complete opposite, our Achilles heel, it needs a face lift yet again. The thing I'm most looking forward to in the offseason is who we bring in as the offensive coordinator. The Tedford debacle can't happen again, we need stability there because it's not enough to stay in games, we need to win em and we need all hands on motha****ing deck!

vCash
    I hope we see more of Kevin Pamphile in this game, our BUCS really need to evaluate what they have on roster before seasons end

I'd also like to see them bring up Matt Patchan and start giving Josh Allen some reps because the right side of the line is truly pathetic now that we placed Demar Dotson on the blindside

vCash
    If we already had a QB, I'd say go down swinging the last two games, but we don't have one... The best thing the buccs could do for there future is play the back ups, see what we have on the roster. Play Glennan and get his trade value up. Most of all, lose! Lose the rest to get our best shot at a QB we want. Hopefully we hit big and won't be in the top ten draft pick for the next 10 years (unless a trade).

Winning for pride and missing out on a QB, increases the chance of this nightmare happening all over again...

I want it to be a hard fought game once again, but a win at this point will hurt us way more than a loss. Lovie is safe for at least another year (I hope he gets 2 more at least), so he needs all the help he can get, and a better draft spot will help far more than having a 4-12 record instead of 2-14 this year...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast