Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation Official 2016 Bucs Off Season Thread

Post and discuss any off season moves, signings, draft picks, coaching moves, etc.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Overall I think this year was rocky, but showed us some potential that we need to dig into. I know I was a little emotional through some of the games this year, and honestly I didn't want to post sometimes because I was really frustrated.

That being said. I actually for the first time since the year 2000 I have some hope on our team. To have a franchise QB is a huge piece if not the biggest piece to the puzzle. Winston is the real deal. I highly recommend watching that last post game press conference. The kid just blows me away with how much he is a leader.

We obviously need some key pieces to fit the puzzle all together. Lovie and Jason's number one objective is to find players that will bode well with the make up of this team. Winston says he wants winners. Guys that will give their all week in and week out like Kwon, Lovante, VJax, and Mankins, to name a few.

I'm really excited to see how this team molds together next year.

will we get anything for Glennon this off season or will he be on the team for 2016

Quote Originally Posted by big Serious View Post
    will we get anything for Glennon this off season or will he be on the team for 2016
    I'd keep him for now. Should have traded him earlier if we really wanted to. Anything happens to Winston, we can rely on the best back-up QB in the league (not including Manning/Osweiler).

Yea, I feel like we would have traded Glennon by now if the price was right.

I felt a sense of security this year with Glennon as our back up. I know its probably not fair if he had a legitimate shot at starting somewhere else. Hes one of the better back ups out there right now, and I'm happy we have him.

Who knows he might be traded before the draft, but I'm not sure how his stock is right now since he didn't play a single snap this year, besides pre season.

Whoa boys its been a while. (New computer and a phone that made this site to difficult to reach)

What I want in no particular order:

1) Frazier fired and replaced by a coach who Lovie entitles the trust to call plays
    2) Both Eric's signed for safety (Weddle and Berry) ((Pending VJax contract/release)
    3) Best available free agent pass rusher in FA
    4) CB depth (i'm pretty sure there are not many good CB free agents)
    5) more WR depth

anyway's, missed you guys but i'm back!
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

Janoris Jenkins should be high on our FA list this year if we could get him and Ramsey our secondary will have a whole new look.

What is our cap number this year? Do you think we will be able to turn this secondary around in one offseason?

With the cap likely to rise into the 150mil range we are looking at about 40mil to work with in 2016. Could rise even more if we cut some guys

Quote Originally Posted by jasonm08522 View Post
    What is our cap number this year? Do you think we will be able to turn this secondary around in one offseason?
    We can turn it around, it's all about whether we allocate enough resources/invest enough. Likely need 3 new starters, 1 safety, 2 corners and depth.

Our cap is currently projected at 48.3 mil.

Awesome video every Bucs fan must watch. It compiles all the highlights of the season. Makes me so pumped up.

Reminds me of when I used to make videos like this, until my channel got banned for copyright material.

https://youtu.be/HyO0En5WP1Y

So we have enough to do what I want which is: Weddle, Jenkins, Fairly. And draft Buckner, and Apple.

So we have enough to do what I want which is: Weddle, Jenkins, Fairly. And draft Buckner, and Apple.
    I wouldn't do any of that. Jenkins is a head case off the field, counting on him and paying him substantial money is extremely risky. Weddle is up there in age and their are better safeties. Don't think we need a DT let alone an expensive one. Buckner to me is a 3-4 DE only in NFL and Apple is overrated.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't ask for your opinion then.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't ask for your opinion then.
    So you're just on here talking to yourself? Miss me with the drama

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast