Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,338
    vCash
    1500

    Official 2015 Buccaneers Offseason Thread

    How should the Bucs fix this miss? Use this thread to discuss free agents, trades, coaching changes, and anything else Bucs related.

    Buccaneers Free Agents

    NFL Free Agents

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    990
    vCash
    1500
    Well i'd LOVE to fire lovie but sadly the whole Tedford situation is his perfect scapegoat so were stuck with him BUT someone needs to be canned for this mess. This type of season can't be rewarded by having everyone keep their job.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    990
    vCash
    1500
    Good lord out of all of our Free Agents the only ones i'd really bring back are McCoy and Foster. Wouldn't mind bringing in Flowers or Shareece Wright for CBs. I have this rotten feeling VJAX won't be back with us next year, anyone else think that? So I think WR will be a need wouldn't mind Eddie Royal. And guard wise obviously Iupati but that might be a pipe dream.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,789
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Good lord out of all of our Free Agents the only ones i'd really bring back are McCoy and Foster. Wouldn't mind bringing in Flowers or Shareece Wright for CBs. I have this rotten feeling VJAX won't be back with us next year, anyone else think that? So I think WR will be a need wouldn't mind Eddie Royal. And guard wise obviously Iupati but that might be a pipe dream.
    I doubt Iupati makes it to free agency. As far as V-Jax is concerned I don't think he'll be going anywhere.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,826
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Well i'd LOVE to fire lovie but sadly the whole Tedford situation is his perfect scapegoat so were stuck with him BUT someone needs to be canned for this mess. This type of season can't be rewarded by having everyone keep their job.
    I think Arroyo should only be allowed to shovel poo the rest of his career.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,943
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    I think Arroyo should only be allowed to shovel poo the rest of his career.
    Send him back to Prarie View A&M, I imagine they have a ton of poo.

    I really don't think Arroyo should be the one held responsible for this, though he should be upgraded from because he's not good at his job. The person/persons who put this coaching staff together, the person/persons who decided to take the same approach with Carl Nicks and Jeff Tedford, both times they lied about how serious it was and blindly hoped they would be ready and we were left with nothing when it fell through. Lovie and Licht seem to be responsible in both cases and it should definitely be held against them going forward, they wont be fired barring something crazy but it should definitely shorten the leash a ton. Professionals don't close their eyes, plug their ears and act like everythings gonna be fine. The lies as of Monday show how truly pathetic the situation is.

    We Want Winston

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    990
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    I think Arroyo should only be allowed to shovel poo the rest of his career.
    Im either or on Arroyo he has done an awful job no doubt but is lovie hampering his ability?? Also someone in here pointed out he's gone from what Southern Miss and Wyoming to the NFL he is simply over his head, thats like going from basic office job to supervisor in one day its hard to blame him for that. My question is what if Tedford is done completely with coaching?? Then what lovie has to bring in another guy and the team has to learn a whole new offense yet again??? At that point why not just turn the page on the lovie experiment all together.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,826
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Im either or on Arroyo he has done an awful job no doubt but is lovie hampering his ability?? Also someone in here pointed out he's gone from what Southern Miss and Wyoming to the NFL he is simply over his head, thats like going from basic office job to supervisor in one day its hard to blame him for that. My question is what if Tedford is done completely with coaching?? Then what lovie has to bring in another guy and the team has to learn a whole new offense yet again??? At that point why not just turn the page on the lovie experiment all together.
    Oh man, now that would suuuck. I think that either Tedford is really sick, or he just doesn't want to be on this train as it derails into a Bolivian village. He needs to grab hold of this offense and find a way to make things click. Heck our offense with Greg Olson was more productive... Yikes.

    I think too many key parts are either missing or hurt on this team right now and that has thrown the whole thing off kilt. I wish there was a reset button on this season, but like a wounded animal in the back of the pack - We need to either fight back or give in a get eaten up.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,249
    vCash
    1500
    We arent going to fire Lovie Smith. For gods sake we gave that idiot Schiano 2 years. If you guys want to talk about coaches being over their head look no further than Schiano. That guy had no idea what was goin on or how to work with adult athletes. I want to see how Tedford pans out because Arroyo is getting tossed under the bus here. We have to give him 2-3 years to see if he can learn from his mistakes and bring it around. If we keep firing coaches we will get no where in the NFL, ie. us, Browns, Jags, Raiders, Dolphins.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    495
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pewternred View Post
    we arent going to fire lovie smith. For gods sake we gave that idiot schiano 2 years. If you guys want to talk about coaches being over their head look no further than schiano. That guy had no idea what was goin on or how to work with adult athletes. I want to see how tedford pans out because arroyo is getting tossed under the bus here. We have to give him 2-3 years to see if he can learn from his mistakes and bring it around. If we keep firing coaches we will get no where in the nfl, ie. Us, browns, jags, raiders, dolphins.
    x2

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    817
    vCash
    1500
    I got a name for you guys. Brian Orakpo! Had ten sacks last year. Having David and Orakpo play the outside with foster in the middle omg that would be sick. It would remind me of Quarles, Rice and Brooks even tho Rice played DE Orakpo would basically be a DE/LB hybrid. That way we can save a draft pick. The only prob is Orakpo got franchised tagged. It would help save money if we cut that loser Konnen and Mclown. What do you guys think?
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    990
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan40 View Post
    I got a name for you guys. Brian Orakpo! Had ten sacks last year. Having David and Orakpo play the outside with foster in the middle omg that would be sick. It would remind me of Quarles, Rice and Brooks even tho Rice played DE Orakpo would basically be a DE/LB hybrid. That way we can save a draft pick. The only prob is Orakpo got franchised tagged. It would help save money if we cut that loser Konnen and Mclown. What do you guys think?
    I mean I like him but we still have to get McCoy and Foster back under contract and Orakpo will seek big time $$$ but I do think that would be sick having him. Wouldn't we put him as a DE though? A Dline going MJ, McCoy, McDonald, Orakpo would be scary.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    990
    vCash
    1500
    Although in all likelihood Goldson will be gone and that should free up some cap space.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,249
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Although in all likelihood Goldson will be gone and that should free up some cap space.
    Yea He should go I mean we really have 2 of the same exact S back there with him and Barron. Priorities are to give McCOy whatever he wants for him to stay. This team is built around him, he is our franchise player. Secondly we should attempt to get Foster back but i dont see this as big a priority as GM( I would love to get Perryman in the 2nd round to take over for him IF he leaves). Thirdly i think we should sign David to an extension. Oh and get rid of Koenen and find a punter who is cheaper.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,249
    vCash
    1500
    So I guess we turned down the Seahawks attempts at a trade for Harvin. Good riddance, there are stories of him fighting 2 of his WRs and then getting into it with Wilson and denying to play in the Dallas game. Real piece of work.

    http://www.bucsnation.com/2014/10/18...y-harvin-trade

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •