Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Saints QB Drew Brees:" 'Black Hole' not as intimidating as it appears"

“It's a fun place to play,” he said. “It's a raucous crowd. My funniest experience in the Black Hole was my first year. Doug Flutie was the starting quarterback, and we go out on the field for the first time. All the members in the Black Hole are sitting over there, and they're hollering at Flutie -- ‘You're short, you stink,' this and that. Flutie says, ‘watch this.'

“He just starts walking over towards them. They're hollering at him, and when he gets from me to you, they go, ‘Hey, Doug, how you doing, man? Great to see you. I'm such a huge fan, sign this for my daughter.' They were talking like old buddies. They pat him on the back, then he says, I got to go warm up, guys.'

“Then he gets five yards away, and it's, ‘Flutie, you stink.' You kind of chuckle. It's part of the whole persona going there.”

Link:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...-as-it-appears

This article kinda made me excited for the game. Hopefully we destroy the punk *** saints and make drew bress realize the raider nation ain't nothing to **** with.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    He's scared lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Hall of Famers don't get scared.

vCash
    scared of the raiders? Drew brees and the saints are going to score 42+ and the raiders couldn't even destroy the jaguars without their only offensive weapon.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    ^ lol

vCash
    We haven't been scary in a while lol

And those goons that go to the game shouldnt be considered scary either. It's disappointing that we have so many of those kinds of "fans"

Know nothing about the game, but will fight you if you like the other team..

vCash
    He's going to destroy us >.<

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    He's scared lol
    i think hes scared to ,wouldnt it be great if suddenly this years team comes to life and finds thier stick and beats brees to death with it and only loses one more game this season and it aint this one cause i aint losin to no aints.

vCash
    Y'all haven't picked up on my sarcasm yet obviously
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    The "Black Hole" is hella intimidating, it's our offense and defense that is full of ****.

PSD's Jay Schroeder

vCash
    Brees is right. The "Black Hole" in Oakland is NOT intimidating or scary.

The "Black Hole" in L.A. most definitely was. You went near there at your own peril if you were an opposing player.

The laughable tards who play dress up and use thier wive's makeup to paint themselves is stricktly an Oakland thing. I never saw that kind of lame *** chit in all the years of attending Raider games in L.A.

vCash
    And as everyone knows, having a dangerous crowd is the height of cool.

The LA/gang thing wear was absurd....comical. It had nothing to do with the team, everything to do with the colors. It was embarrassing.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    And as everyone knows, having a dangerous crowd is the height of cool.

The LA/gang thing wear was absurd....comical. It had nothing to do with the team, everything to do with the colors. It was embarrassing.

-Stork

X234523464736475437345646

It's called class people, get some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S & B Bleeder View Post
    The laughable tards who play dress up and use thier wive's makeup to paint themselves is stricktly an Oakland thing. I never saw that kind of lame *** chit in all the years of attending Raider games in L.A.
    Actually, you are wrong on that point. I've gone to games in both locations before Oakland moved, while they were in LA, and naturally after the move back to OAK. The costumes came along when the Raiders went Hollywood and moved to southern CA. Before then the only character that you'd occasionally see dressed in a costume at a game in Oakland was Darth Raider. The chains, spikes, facepaint and scowls started in LA and migrated north when the team returned.

I will agree that the costumed fans took it to unprecedented levels once the Raiders returned to Oakland. And I will also agree that it's ****ing stupid beyond belief to have the Black Hole look like a year-round Halloween Zombie Apocalypse Theme Park. I HATE seeing that crap. But everyone wants their 5 seconds of camera time, so I know why they do it. To each his own.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    scared of the raiders? Drew brees and the saints are going to score 42+ and the raiders couldn't even destroy the jaguars without their only offensive weapon.
    lol

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast