Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stros1fan View Post
    Oh yes, of course, it was the officiating that was bad. How come no one ever says the officiating is bad when the Rockets win? I am so tired of Rocket fans blaming the refs after every loss. The officiating was fine, but the Blazers made big shots down the stretch and the Rockets didn't. That is why we lost. It had nothing to do with the refs. Can we please stop whining about the referees after every loss? It is getting old and redundant.
    Couldnt agree more dude. Lillard was incredible and so was Batum. Everyone in this forum blames the refs. We are 9 games in and we are going to lose alot more. Stop blaming everything on the officiating and start looking at the rotations these coaches are putting in the game. Its the NBA obviously there are gonna be awful calls both ways.

vCash
    Sampson needs to be fired. we need a new substitute coach. i'm being absolutely serious too.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    I see that Delfino was not in the game. Does anyone know why not? They really, REALLY could have used his perimeter shooting down the stretch in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I see that Delfino was not in the game. Does anyone know why not? They really, REALLY could have used his perimeter shooting down the stretch in this one.
    Groin injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stros1fan View Post
    Oh yes, of course, it was the officiating that was bad. How come no one ever says the officiating is bad when the Rockets win? I am so tired of Rocket fans blaming the refs after every loss. The officiating was fine, but the Blazers made big shots down the stretch and the Rockets didn't. That is why we lost. It had nothing to do with the refs. Can we please stop whining about the referees after every loss? It is getting old and redundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonfan View Post
    Couldnt agree more dude. Lillard was incredible and so was Batum. Everyone in this forum blames the refs. We are 9 games in and we are going to lose alot more. Stop blaming everything on the officiating and start looking at the rotations these coaches are putting in the game. Its the NBA obviously there are gonna be awful calls both ways.
    I agree with both of these. While I thought the 6th foul on Asik was especially awful, because he was absolutely critical to the Rockets on both ends of the floor tonight, the refs also screwed up the clear path foul on Lin which could have given the Blazers two free throws. and the ball with less than two minutes left.

It came down to making big shots in the last few minutes of overtime. The Blazers did. The Rockets did not. Eventually, I think there will be fewer of these heartbreaking losses. But I just keep reminding myself that Houston has been extremely close in every game this season, that they've only been playing for a few weeks and they're probably the youngest team in basketball.

Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    i honestly blame the loss on the coach. he was horrible tonight. Douglas over Lin?
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Groin injury
    The funny thing about this season is that the Rockets have been so incredibly deep the last few years, and it has been one of their few strengths, even if they never really had a true No. 1 or a true defensive center. Now they have a true No. 1 and a true defensive center, but their lack of depth is killing them in these close games. Does everyone smell that? It smells like irony...

vCash
    I think part of the reason Rocket fans blame the refs is because of Bill Worrell. He will say a certain player was hacked and then you see the replay and it was a clean block. He is such a homer that it has become annoying. I like Matt Bullard, but I could do without Bill Worrell.

vCash
    Didn't see the game, but these close game losses are piling up. Gotta close out games like this better. Wonder what Larry Brown is up to? He could coach this team up and lay a decent foundation for the next coach.

vCash
    FIFTY points in the Paint and we still lose... something is seriously wrong with that.

Make the call Daryl... make the call *points down*

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    Douglas is a 'better defender'???

Lillard vs Lin: 3-9, 0 assists
    Lillard vs Douglas: 6-9, 5 assists

Some statistics
    Points Per Possession Allowed
    Jeremy Lin – 0.71 (50th in the NBA of ALL positions, 5th for PG)
    Toney Douglas – 0.87 (151st in the NBA of ALL positions)
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    Douglas is a 'better defender'???

Lillard vs Lin: 3-9, 0 assists
    Lillard vs Douglas: 6-9, 5 assists

Some statistics
    Points Per Possession Allowed
    Jeremy Lin 0.71 (50th in the NBA of ALL positions, 5th for PG)
    Toney Douglas 0.87 (151st in the NBA of ALL positions)
    Wow those are some interesting stats to see. If that is the case, I have no idea why Douglass ever sees the court or is even on the roster. Lin was struggling early, but he was finally attacking the rim consistently and was playing great at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th. I have no idea why he didnt play at all to end this game

vCash
    Toney Douglass took 11 f-ing shots are you kidding me????? 2-11 and he shot the 4th most shots on the team in the game.

Everyone except Harden and Douglass shot 50% or above but I have no problem with Harden shooting 8-18 if he is still going 11-12 from the free throw line...

But really? Toney Douglass 2-11????? And most of them came in the 4th quarter or OT it felt like.

Still mad about this one

Edit:My bad Lin was 3-8, but still...

vCash
    Wow those are some interesting stats to see. If that is the case, I have no idea why Douglass ever sees the court or is even on the roster. Lin was struggling early, but he was finally attacking the rim consistently and was playing great at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th. I have no idea why he didnt play at all to end this game
    cause sampson's retarded.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    Didnt see the game, but Patterson only 2 rebounds ? His averaging 5 for the season so far, with Morris doing as much in 10 less minutes per game.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456