Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

It was Roy's fault!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-timberwolves/

All those injury's that obliterated us and ended Odens career, they happened because of Roy! He has gone to Wolves and the curse followed him to the Wolves.

vCash
    LOL...if only that was it. Good luck Roy I'm pulling for you but not the Twolves. I want you to do good but feel justified when your not. I just don't want to be on the other end of a closing quarter with 8 seconds and your in iso at the top of the key.

vCash
    If his name was not Roy the way he has played he would have already been cut. His knees have him missing games, which is actually good for him because he has been extremely terrible so far.

vCash
    LOL. Roy has bee awful so far and his knee is acting up already. happening faster then shen said it would

vCash
    I said he would re-retire after 20 games. He wont even make it to 20 at this pace.

vCash
    I feel bad for Roy. Even though he went to a divisional opponent, I was kind of hoping he would re-kindle some of his past greatness. He would have tried to come back to Portland if the amnesty clause hadn't excluded that from occurring. Ultimately, I see this as the end of the road for him.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Because he went to Minny he is dead to me. until he leaves there at least

vCash
    this is so funny because i was literally talking to my buddy from minny when buddinger went down, and how Roy is the jinx...

vCash
    i honestly think roy will hang it up for good this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I feel bad for Roy. Even though he went to a divisional opponent, I was kind of hoping he would re-kindle some of his past greatness. He would have tried to come back to Portland if the amnesty clause hadn't excluded that from occurring. Ultimately, I see this as the end of the road for him.
    I'm with you there. I kinda wish he would of retired for good and gone to a local Oregon/WA school or university to coach. BUT NO he needed to go shame himself with the Minnesota Puppies. Bring back all that Oregon talent, K. Love, Roy....Shoot send Derrick Williams while they're at it!

vCash
    I flash back to this summer and having those minny trolls on here, saying how they got our star, and dwill is better than batum... Where are they now? Smh

vCash
    there is a new R.O.Y. in Portland the only one that matters