Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the basketball game?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulls

7 41.18%
  • Clippers

5 29.41%
  • WGN America was an awful idea

3 17.65%
  • Vinny's hair wins of course

5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    It's been 9 games dude. How about we all wait till middle to end of December before passing judgement? Can't overreact after so few games.

Thats true, but if we look at the bench so far, they been struggling. Even before they played a game, we all were talking about how every player was better except for Nazr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBulls1 View Post
    Had nothing to do with not playing hard. Just call it what it is...NO TALENT, NO ATHLETIC BEAST, NO SHOOTERS on this team. Even with D-Rose coming back....its still not good. Simply because everyone else got better but the Bulls.....totally sucks
    Agreed.. And no shot creators taller than 5'7 hurts too...

vCash
    Belinelli still isn't adjusted in my eyes. Butler is more worthless than Brewer at this point but that was the plan because his upside will equal Brewer at some point supposedly. Nate has absolutely nothing to work with on the bench so he might as will just play the John Lucas role and just chuck the ball. This isn't a bench where you can expect any player to have a good night on any given night, this is a bench that can only try to play solid defense while the starters get rest. The only offense is Nate & Belinelli and it becomes hard for them to score when the defense knows they can sag off everyone else.

I can't even tell what the team is running on offense because there is never any spacing. I watched Boozer get the ball for an iso post play and he was backing down the defender into Noah, Deng, and their defenders. I know our team is about offensive rebounds and we racked 20 of them but getting position for offensive rebounds is a risk that shouldn't be taken against young & athletic teams that can score on any fast break opportunity. Maybe if we could have scored off those rebounds then it would be a different story but I think we were too focused on scoring every possession that we couldn't even get a clean look. It has to be divided equally though. We were so wrapped up in offense that our defense was terrible. Clipper's starters were scoring at will, outside the fast breaks & the few lucky shots, they were in the paint whenever they wanted. We did not rotate at all!

It was just embarrassing and the fight we usually show, wasn't there at all...

Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    So, where are all my "JoNo's shot is underrated," people today?
    I maybe missed 5 minutes of the game but I didn't see Noah shoot one jumper..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    He shot a 10 footer and then missed everything else around the rim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    Thats true, but if we look at the bench so far, they been struggling. Even before they played a game, we all were talking about how every player was better except for Nazr.
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Belinelli still isn't adjusted in my eyes. Butler is more worthless than Brewer at this point but that was the plan because his upside will equal Brewer at some point supposedly. Nate has absolutely nothing to work with on the bench so he might as will just play the John Lucas role and just chuck the ball. This isn't a bench where you can expect any player to have a good night on any given night, this is a bench that can only try to play solid defense while the starters get rest. The only offense is Nate & Belinelli and it becomes hard for them to score when the defense knows they can sag off everyone else.

I can't even tell what the team is running on offense because there is never any spacing. I watched Boozer get the ball for an iso post play and he was backing down the defender into Noah, Deng, and their defenders. I know our team is about offensive rebounds and we racked 20 of them but getting position for offensive rebounds is a risk that shouldn't be taken against young & athletic teams that can score on any fast break opportunity. Maybe if we could have scored off those rebounds then it would be a different story but I think we were too focused on scoring every possession that we couldn't even get a clean look. It has to be divided equally though. We were so wrapped up in offense that our defense was terrible. Clipper's starters were scoring at will, outside the fast breaks & the few lucky shots, they were in the paint whenever they wanted. We did not rotate at all!

It was just embarrassing and the fight we usually show, wasn't there at all...

It is only beginning of season and reason i stress that is because the old 'bench mob' did not look good either 2 season ago when they first started off and people were on here complaining about them at will as well (bulls were 9-8 i believe to start the season in 2010-2011). But they worked out their kinks as the season went on and looked much better as a whole and were considered one of the best benches in the NBA. It will take some time again with this team especially without their star player in Rose playing now. On paper this bench is better than the old bench mob with exception of Nazr but they have to gel fully so that will require some growing pains. Also remember this team isn't going to get the number 1 seed in the NBA most likely anyway so we are probably going to experience what it's like to not get the best record in the league and hence cuz we were a little spoiled by them winning so many games during the season the last two years that being a little less than a number one seed is overblown a lil bit cuz of some extra losses they take.

I will admit that Gibson has to step up cuz he doesn't look good defensively either and looks horrid on offense (I still don't know why he's so quick on taking a jumper when he gets the ball). Butler will get better given more playing time but without Rose Thibs is having to get creative with lineups and don't forget he is monitering Rip's minutes this season to keep him fresher and healtheir for long run so I don't know if people know about that part cuz i remember a number of people on here complaining for Thibs to put Hamilton back in for certain games. Marco just has to get more comfortable. He seems hesitant to make a play himself for whatever reason despite the fact that he can do it. Nazr will never see a great deal of minutes i would guess.

vCash
    We got this. Taj needs to sober up tonight vs the Blazers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    So, where are all my "JoNo's shot is underrated," people today?

That game was ugly, but when another team's bench is going off that well and the Bulls can't rely on anyone for offense - this is what happens.
    So you say this after one game? I don't know if you've been watching but Jo has been beasting on offense

vCash
    Maybe I was wrong when I said we were too good to get anything worth while in the draft. Keep losing Roseless Bulls. Get rid of the bad players next year.

vCash
    What a team Derrick gets to come back to. Bulls FO might be the only team in the NBA who decides to take a year off when their one and only star gets injured. Why even try, too much money already on the books, no one to take it off our hands, blah blah blah.

Jimmy G. Stops

vCash
    lol some people act like GarPax traded everyone for last year's Bobcats team. This is still a very good team.

vCash
    Clippers are scary.

vCash
    Come on guys don't give up hope. Remember 2 years ago our front court was hurt. Last year our back court was hurt. This year we are without Rose so technically we haven't really seen this team play together. It's only year three of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    lol some people act like GarPax traded everyone for last year's Bobcats team. This is still a very good team.
    Chicago fans absolutely love being dramatic and overreacting to each win and each loss without looking at bigger picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Chicago fans absolutely love being dramatic and overreacting to each win and each loss without looking at bigger picture.
    The bigger picture is that this team is not good.

Jimmy G. Stops

vCash
    The revenge of Vinnie who is just an "AWFUL" coach. lol.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast