Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the basketball game?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulls

7 41.18%
  • Clippers

5 29.41%
  • WGN America was an awful idea

3 17.65%
  • Vinny's hair wins of course

5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    It's over

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Well I turned that ******** off..

vCash
    Are you ****ing kidding me? That was on the rim.

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    I still don't like Blake Griffin

vCash
    idk, doesn't seem like the Bulls D is anywhere near to what we saw before. That part seems to need a lot of work.

vCash
    more development time for Teague

vCash
    Had nothing to do with not playing hard. Just call it what it is...NO TALENT, NO ATHLETIC BEAST, NO SHOOTERS on this team. Even with D-Rose coming back....its still not good. Simply because everyone else got better but the Bulls.....totally sucks

vCash
    Considering the team we are, turnovers & defense is why we lost. If we played defense, we hold them to 90, if we didn't turn the ball over a hundred times, we get 90....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBulls1 View Post
    Had nothing to do with not playing hard. Just call it what it is...NO TALENT, NO ATHLETIC BEAST, NO SHOOTERS on this team. Even with D-Rose coming back....its still not good. Simply because everyone else got better but the Bulls.....totally sucks
    you speak my kind of language friend.

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    It was a money issue. Bulls were trying to do a s&t for him from atlanta that involved brewer. The problem was that Crawford didn't like the money he was to make and even tho it was reported that Chicago was one of his top choices, if not the top choice for him hence it dragged out a lil bit, the money was never increased. So that deal went out and he tried to find another team to get him the money but no one did so he settled for what he was to make with chicago essentially anyway. So no, it was not that the Bulls were waiting on Hamilton being bought out, they legitimately wanted Crawford and even Thibs was reported to keeping in contact with Crawford during the process. Hamilton was the guy they got at the very end.

This past offseason it was again a money issue that held the bulls back from signing a variety of guys: young/smith/mayo/crawford/williams/etc.
    The same amount of money crawford signed with portland for we could of offered the same before we signed rip, so i dont see how it was a money problem.. As far as Smith goes we never showed interest in him, those were rumors not money issues with him because what the knicks offered him im prettt sure we could of offered the samething or prettt close.. Now mayo was a money problem. IMO i just believe the organization does not want a flashy or so called selfish type of players such as Crawford and Smith, because either one of them could of been in a bulls uniform.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    The same amount of money crawford signed with portland for we could of offered the same before we signed rip, so i dont see how it was a money problem.. As far as Smith goes we never showed interest in him, those were rumors not money issues with him because what the knicks offered him im prettt sure we could of offered the samething or prettt close.. Now mayo was a money problem. IMO i just believe the organization does not want a flashy or so called selfish type of players such as Crawford and Smith, because either one of them could of been in a bulls uniform.
    But you are not getting what I am saying. Crawford wanted a lot of money hence the s&t for him didn't happen. Once he declined it then he went out to find more money. When no team offered him more he signed with portland for same amount essentially. The only way bulls would have been able to get him was thru a s&t at that point, not outright hence they went on to other options when he declined. That is what I am saying. You may have missed that whole Crawford S&T to chicago fiasco i think. He wanted to go to Chicago but wanted them to pay up more but it never happened. hence it was a money problem.

Also fyi, i just put down names of 2 guards whether bulls were legit interested or not on the last part.

vCash
    So, where are all my "JoNo's shot is underrated," people today?

That game was ugly, but when another team's bench is going off that well and the Bulls can't rely on anyone for offense - this is what happens.

vCash
    Bench ain't like it use to be. All the people that said the bench got better, they were wrong. I also said that the new bench was better. Butler needs to get more minutes than Belinelli. Gibson wasn't any better, but at least he can grab rebounds and block shots. Bellinelli can't even stand in the corner and knock 3's down, and that's what he's suppose to be good at. When we got him, i thought this guy was going to average 10-12 ppg and was going to be lights out from 3 point land. We need at least one really good 3 point shooter on this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    Bench ain't like it use to be. All the people that said the bench got better, they were wrong. I also said that the new bench was better. Butler needs to get more minutes than Belinelli. Gibson wasn't any better, but at least he can grab rebounds and block shots. Bellinelli can't even stand in the corner and knock 3's down, and that's what he's suppose to be good at. When we got him, i thought this guy was going to average 10-12 ppg and was going to be lights out from 3 point land. We need at least one really good 3 point shooter on this team.
    It's been 9 games dude. How about we all wait till middle to end of December before passing judgement? Can't overreact after so few games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    Butler needs to get more minutes than Belinelli. Bellinelli can't even stand in the corner and knock 3's down, and that's what he's suppose to be good at. When we got him, i thought this guy was going to average 10-12 ppg and was going to be lights out from 3 point land. We need at least one really good 3 point shooter on this team.
    I think Belinelli actually needs more minutes to get through this obvious slump. Going to Butler more is simple capitulation. As mediocre as Belinelli's offensive production has been, Butler is that much worse.

I don't think anyone is really overreacting yet. This is how anemic the Bulls offense can be and people knew that coming into the season.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast