Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    You guys do realize tht most of players will be resigned by their own team right? You really think Buffalo is goin to Byrd, Jake Long, Ryan Clady go? Its kind pointles to discuss until we have a better idea of who would actually hit free aency.
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    No I do know that neither Jake Long or Ryan Clady will hit FA this upcoming offseason... Those teams both have franchise QBs and arent going to let a top 5 LT walk into free agency... They are going to give them huge money.

Even if those players for whatever reason dont want to stay with their current teams... Theres a little thing called the Franchise Tag
    Finally someone with logic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    WR - Wouldn't mind seeing us go after Bowe, of course. Josh Cribbs could be an option here too, see return game.

RB - Maybe Danny Woodhead, more so for his return abilities (a definite weakness for this team)

TE - Tony G. Opposite of Celek could lead to great production from both. Jared Cook could be an option too.

OL - Brandon Moore, terrific guard. Andy Levitre, terrific guard as well. Sebastian Vollmer would look really good at RT as well.

DL - Get rid of Babin and bring in a guy like Cliff Avril. Randy Starks would also look good up the middle on the dline. I also love me some Michael Johnson in Cinci, if the money looks good. Glen Dorsey for cheap would look good in the middle too.

LB - None

DB - Love a value with Quinten Jammer here.

S - Goldson or Jarius Byrd please.

Sorry, just bored today.
    Return is really a non-factor in the NFL now. It's unimportant, but I'm not sure I'd like to see the Eagles spend the little cap room they have on that area

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Let's try building through the draft for the most part. ray:
    This

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    You guys do realize tht most of players will be resigned by their own team right? You really think Buffalo is goin to Byrd, Jake Long, Ryan Clady go? Its kind pointles to discuss until we have a better idea of who would actually hit free aency.
    Oh I know that 100000%. But assuming the season ends today that's the direction I would look in..

If there's one thing I know its that's our GM Howie R reads psd.....he clearly went out and met most of our demands....he's not afraid to go out and get the names....I like that. Because unlike in other sports in the NFL the FA really doesn't have a huge toll on the draft. I do think we will be very very active by the end of this year

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Oh I know that 100000%. But assuming the season ends today that's the direction I would look in..

If there's one thing I know its that's our GM Howie R reads psd.....he clearly went out and met most of our demands....he's not afraid to go out and get the names....I like that. Because unlike in other sports in the NFL the FA really doesn't have a huge toll on the draft. I do think we will be very very active by the end of this year
    I agree but I believe it with be more significant subtractions than any substantial additions, I don't believe the Eagles will have the financial flexibility in years past and as high of FAs lists as a potential landing spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Let's try building through the draft for the most part. ray:
    This x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0.999999999999999999999999995

Honestly beside like 6-8 players I would take 7th's for most of the guys on the roster.

vCash
    No more free agents or trading for big time players.... hate this group's mental fortitude............ lets rebuild

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Lol just goes to show how much u read my thread I posted eagles4lyfe. The thread that u posted in......I mentioned going hard after Byrd in FA
    Sorry man lol it was so long I skimmed through it but either way still a good guy to try and pry away.

Like some people are saying it's like close to impossible but still a good thought to have.

They need a QB to so if we get a higher pick than them we can probably try working something creative out.

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Not only that but we already have a franchise LT on our team, one that were paying big bucks to and top 5 at that. Age wise may be a bit old but thats a position people play into their mid 30's anyways and he can always move to RT near the end.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Jairus Byrd should be the #1 priority for the Eagles this off season if he's not resigned. Buffalo may have a hard time with there finances so he could honestly be an option. Thy still have to resign Andy Levitre. #2 should be Dwayne Bowe. He's displeased with the Chiefs and probably won't be back. His size and abilities is exactly what we could use at WR. He could be out go to guy finally. Trade DeSean for a 2nd round draft pick or 3rd depending on his worth. Bowe and Maclin makes me drool. #3 could be CB, there's a few options. We could resign DRC or go after Sam Shield, Tracy Porter, Marcus Trufant, or Brent Grimes. We could then look at Linebacker, Offensive Line, and another Safety/Corner in the draft.

vCash
    On NFL 32, Adam Schefter said there is a very likely chance Jake Long will be test free agency because the franchise tag would cost the Dolphins close to 16 mil... If he hits free agency, i say go hard after him. If we could land him, we could go diff routes in the draft by taking a Manti Teo or Jarvis Jones or trade down and get a future first and second and draft say a safety like Eric Reed... But get Long if he hits free agency

Lets go Knicks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Juelz36 View Post
    On NFL 32, Adam Schefter said there is a very likely chance Jake Long will be test free agency because the franchise tag would cost the Dolphins close to 16 mil... If he hits free agency, i say go hard after him. If we could land him, we could go diff routes in the draft by taking a Manti Teo or Jarvis Jones or trade down and get a future first and second and draft say a safety like Eric Reed... But get Long if he hits free agency
    Duh, of course they should target one of the best players in the NFL if he hits FA. Problem is, he wont hit FA. Even if he did, there will be 31 other teams besides the Eagles going just as hard after him. If he wants money, there are several teams that will be willing and able to offer him more money. If he wants a ring, there are many other teams in position to get him that
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12