Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Mod inconsistency

I call Jay Cutler a bad QB and get an infraction and threat of Ban by a Mod who is a bears fan.

Yet this is considered ok....

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Thats why we beat the #1 ranked Spurs. Stop your hating. But then I realize that you're a Rockets fan, so your opinion doesnt matter anyway.

Im glad my boy Lin robbed you guys of 25 million

vCash

ewing

He or she doesn't like you

vCash
    Yea that's all you did was say is Cutler is a bad QB.

You couldn't have possibly been infracted for what you put before your critique of Cutler when you said well you are a bears fan so easily confused.....

That's why you got an infraction that's why you deserved and infraction.

Then you come here in and make a thread in less then 1 hour after reporting said post you say shouldn't be allowed to be here.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    if you have a legit problem with a mod, PM an admin or the mod that gave you the infraction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    if you have a legit problem with a mod, PM an admin or the mod that gave you the infraction.
    Bingo! And also be sure to send me the link to the post. Just because your post was given an infraction and not another post that doesn't deserve an infraction, it doesn't mean there's mod inconsistency. Many times it means that the mods haven't gotten a chance to take a look at the reported post yet.