Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    2nd most talented easily...the guy can ball with anyone in this league. Amare has to do some major damage for me to put him above JR. I know he can be dominant on offense but he's a NOBODY on defense

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    You guys do know that he is not going to keep shooting 70+% from the three right? He is beasting right now and Woodson clearly knows how to get the best out of him on both ends but I think you guys are jumping the gun now lol

vCash
    I remember last year after game 5 in Miami... ALL of you guys wanted him gone lol

It's funny how things change over a few months...

I remember so many things about JR, Woodson, etc... I can't wait for Amare to change your minds

vCash
    second best scorer right now yes, second best player no.

Second best player is Amare

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Melo, Kidd, JR

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Melo-Chandler-Amare-Smith-Felton-Kidd In order when everyone is healthy
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    You guys do know that he is not going to keep shooting 70+% from the three right? He is beasting right now and Woodson clearly knows how to get the best out of him on both ends but I think you guys are jumping the gun now lol
    He is the second best athlete though. He is a good outside shooter, good scorer, good passer, and great defender. He is very streaky and erratic but you can not denounce his athletic ability

vCash
    Im sure many of you who agreed with JR being second best on team have realized by now you made a mistake...

who do you guys rate the #2 best player on the Knicks?

Obviously we miss Stat's presence but I would even put Jkid as a more important piece to Knicks success over JR... As a matter of fact, tonight vs Nets Jr proved he cant at all guard the premiere guards in the league, which would probably give Shump the edge when he returns.
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Still Chandler imo. He will pick up his defense, but he's still a valuable player to us.

vCash
    How did JR Smith not touch the ball today at all? He's been playing so well as of late.

It's unbelievable. He literally has been such a great contributor...disheartening
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    ^this, he took a horrid 3 on a fast break but he didn't get many attempts tonight

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    **** jr.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    ^this, he took a horrid 3 on a fast break but he didn't get many attempts tonight
    Seriously, he ALMOST ALWAYS makes though spontaneous shots though. I'm not mad at him for missing that.

He literally can win us games with his play...he's played too dam well for us to ignore him. It makes me so mad. Clearly, he's impacting the game..but with the ball in the hands..he can do even more.

Plus as a shooter he needs to be in rhythm. He's no Steve Novak..he needs to get that feel..to get going
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    I've always thought, the best JR Smith, would be a JR Smith that would play defense, look to be a passer first, score in transition, off of cuts, and spot up 3s.

He's not, never will be, and never has been anything more than an inconsistent 3rd or 4th option for a good team. He's a jumpshooter, and an inconsistent streaky one. He never developed into a great slasher/finisher...the way his talent dictates he could be. He's a 6'6 athletic freak that drives to get closer jumpshots that are usually too strong.

vCash
    I think a lot of JR's recent drop off has to do with Raymond Felton only passing to Tyson Chandler. We have no plays for JR. Mike Woodson needs to add plays that compliment his talents. We even have plays for Novak, but none for JR.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast