Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

JR second best player on the team?

I think he just may have Amare beat out because of his all around game. JR is playing both sides of the ball and has been incredibly efficient. He's shooting 73% from behind the arc!!! Omg!! He's playing mistake free basketball and he's leaving it out there on the court. I actually dont think there's a 2 guard in the east that's playing better.

What do you guys think?

vCash
    Top 3 most talented on the team yeah. Let's not forget what Amare has accomplished in his career though.

If he resembles his former self when he comes back we are talking one of the top PF's in the game.

JR has been great, but he is prone to being bone-headed. I'm hoping he keeps it together though bc I am loving his season so far.

Ron Paul 2012

vCash
    I'll have what youre drinking lol...
    All those open looks & lanes have absolutely nothing to do with the fact Melo attracts double & tripple team?
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by micks4real View Post
    I'll have what youre drinking lol...
    All those open looks & lanes have absolutely nothing to do with the fact Melo attracts double & tripple team?
    cup of coffee. he's clearly the second best player on the team right now. argument can be made for felton. Amare isn't worth discussing until we see him play
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    cup of coffee. he's clearly the second best player on the team right now. argument can be made for felton. Amare isn't worth discussing until we see him play

I second that quote! JR is the 2nd best on our team until we see what Amare can do when he returns.

vCash
    I think we all know that JR can get a shot off whenever he wants. But I'm sorry, he's been totally unguardable this season. Most of his shots, he creates on his own. His defense is just as good as anyone's on the team. Think we shoudve put him on Tony Parker last night too.

vCash
    Clearly the 2nd best right now and definitely top 3 in terms of talent

vCash
    Is there even anyone at his position playing better than him in the east?

vCash
    He stands at the best and most efficient shooting guard in the league. And to be honest with you, I'm not expecting much of a drop off. Of course his 3pt shooting is gonna come down to some earthly numbers but he's locked in. You guys act as if he doesn't have the talent. We all knew he had the talent but it was a maturity thing for him. Credit Mike Woodson for the new JR. Seems like he's finally tapping into all that potential.

vCash
    hard to say

kidd playing at a high level even tho his stats dont show it even tho he's top 10 in steals

argument goes to felton also

vCash
    J.R. sure is ballin' right now. Hope he keeps it up

vCash
    I think so.. option #2, and great to have off the bench and finish games..

vCash
    He's playing at an all star level.

vCash
    People are saying that Shumpert is going to come back and be the best perimeter player on the team after Carmelo Anthony. I think that's saying a WHOLE lot right now.

I've seen JR Smiths career since he was in Charlotte, and almost traded to the Bulls (I bet they hate they let him go to Denver now). This is 2x better than he's ever played. He's always been an aggressive defender, just not a smart one. Overly aggressive, and too much gambling. Right now, he's simply reeling his talent in (as EVERYBODY knows he has massive talent) and playing smart basketball. And I think he can only get better, he's essentially playing exactly like James Harden did for the Thunder. How they hell are the Knicks going to be able to pay him? LOL. But there's only been 6 games, and JR still shows lapses in decisions. The difference I can see in him, is he's more willing to get closer to take shots (I don't like the 20 footers, but the fadeaways within 10 ft are what he needs to find, and finish stronger at the rack). Still a jumpshooter, and he should be more as a slasher. I hope he keeps it up though. Nuggets fans used to call him Jerenaline when he had it going, because he just wouldn't stop hitting and taking big 3s if he felt he had it going. Once he cooled off though, he'd shoot you out of a game and wouldn't stop. I think that part of his game is gone.

But no, he's not better than Amare. And Felton's more important. Right about now, he and Chandler are close though.

vCash
    nah... Play like this for an entire season he might be the first best though..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast