2 14.29%
  • Williams grows a pair

1 7.14%
  • Curry busts out of his slump

7 50.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    both shved and williams shot well. though williams is still unable to finish at the rim and shved took some off balance shots and is still jump passing into trouble... williams D was better than his usuall effort but not great, shved i didnt pay as much attention to on D.
    Thanks. I saw some comments early in this thread about Williams missing some chippies. I am hoping that with some good shooting, he'll gain the confidence to finish inside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Thanks. I saw some comments early in this thread about Williams missing some chippies. I am hoping that with some good shooting, he'll gain the confidence to finish inside.
    Williams is lost inside the paint. Literally.

4 days off. Pek, Barea, and Roy should be back Wed.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post

Thank goodness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post

Williams goes up so soft. He should be trying to tear the rim down anytime he's with in 15ft. of the rim instead of those stupid pumps and double clutches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    Williams goes up so soft. He should be trying to tear the rim down anytime he's with in 15ft. of the rim instead of those stupid pumps and double clutches.
    I kinda disagree. He should try to find a soft touch and a good angle inside, like Pek uses. If you develop a good hook, it's unstoppable. That's one thing I always thought KG needed and never developed.

AK47 the Dragon Tamer!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsteel View Post
    I kinda disagree. He should try to find a soft touch and a good angle inside, like Pek uses. If you develop a good hook, it's unstoppable. That's one thing I always thought KG needed and never developed.
    I'll split the difference between you two. On one hand, sometimes Williams does try to throw it down too hard and goes on to miss the dunk. On the other hand, he's not exploding to the rim strong enough to finish/finish through contact.

He seriously needs to work his angles though and be able to either bank it in and be able go with 2 feet and 2 hands and dunk on people "and 1!"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678