Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    .....how is melo better than cp3? Ok check this. List all the aspects of an nba player, scoring, rebounding, assists, fg%, ft% , defending, making other team mates better, etc
    And do them side by side.

Cp3 > Melo.

Sorry.
    1. LeBron
    2. durant
    3. CP3
    4. Howard
    5. Wade(my biased opinion)
    6. Kobe

I think melo isn't even on some people's top 10.. I'm not so sure about that though.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    People overrating team success when measuring individual players again smh...
    Cp3 is the best PG in the nba hands down no contest get over it people

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Not sure Rondo's better at any aspect of basketball than Cp3, let alone as a whole.
    Playmaker? Passer? Defense? CP3 is just better at scoring.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    Playmaker?
    Yes.

Passer?
    Yes.

Defense?
    Yes.

CP3 is just better at scoring.
    And everything to do with the game of basketball.

vCash
    But Rondo is a complete liability on offense if he isn't distributing. Chris Paul is an excellent defender, passer and playmaker in his own right.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Uh...no.

Individual success doesn't go hand-in-hand with team success.

vCash
    lulz.

Yes, yes, yes, and CP3 is much better at controlling the pace of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I don't agree with this premise at all but don't worry because CP3 will meet your expectations.

vCash
    He cant do all of the work, man. He is a superstar, but Lebron couldnt even do it himself.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Nope. Basketball is a team game. If his teammates don't show up, he can go 40-15-10 every night and it won't matter. Winning in the NBA takes a collective effort from everyone.

vCash
    Its funny how a thread was made about how Kobe would take a hit if he didnt win with his supporting cast. But the Clippers as a whole are just as deep if not deeper than the Lakers and the same people are giving CP3 a pass.. The hypocrisy is amazing around here.

vCash
    Ehhh give me Rondo over CP3, Not saying he isn't bad but anyways like I said I don't think they can beat Lakers or Spurs and maybe OKC in a 7 game series.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I mean, if the Clippers continue to play well, if everyone stays healthy, and it becomes clear that this is clearly a true contender for the WCF, then sure, it will be disappointing if they don't make it. It's early though. The team last year was NOT talented enough to make the Finals.

Also, speaking in absolutes in November is always silly. It's not black and white like this. What if Paul goes 30-10-8 on 70% shooting, and the team loses? What if Blake gets hurt? What if the Lakers and Thunder clearly become more talented all around teams?

I'd love to see him take his team to the next step, but I don't think it's this simple.

And if you take Rondo over Paul, you're missing some screws in your head...and this is coming from a guy who LOVES Rondo. Easily one of my 5 favorites players in the NBA (with LeBron, Jameer, Pierce and someone else). But his offensive deficiencies are crippling at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Its funny how a thread was made about how Kobe would take a hit if he didnt win with his supporting cast. But the Clippers as a whole are just as deep if not deeper than the Lakers and the same people are giving CP3 a pass.. The hypocrisy is amazing around here.
    What's amazing is how much you worship Kobe. Like seriously, why do all of your posts somehow end up talking about Kobe?? Good God man, get a grip. This has the biggest man-crush I've ever seen and its getting borderline embarrassing.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Depends on who they lose to in the semi's. If they lost to the Lakers or OKC, than I could give him a pass.

Not really fair comparing him to other pg's in the eastern conference. Making it to the eastern conference finals is a cake walk compared to making it out of the semi's in the west. Rose and Rondo is not a fair comparison as their roads to their conference finals were significantly more easy.

Also, when comparing him to Deron who made the WCF back in 2007, lets not be silly and not mention that the Jazz's opponent in the semi's were Golden State, an 8 seed that upset the Dallas Mavericks one seed. If Deron had another WCF appearance, this little comparison would hold more clout, but if you are only going off 2007 that I have a hard time taking one fluke appearance seriously enough to hold that over CP3's head.

CP3 is the best pg in the league hands down. Lest not kid ourselves people.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast