Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    18,000
    vCash
    1500
    But is there any PG that can be called better thenPaul? No thanks for the thread.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    930
    vCash
    1500
    he needs to start delivering in the post season

    he is considered an elite player, top 5 player so he needs to start winning mvps rings, like wade, lebron and even d rose

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    What's amazing is how much you worship Kobe. Like seriously, why do all of your posts somehow end up talking about Kobe?? Good God man, get a grip. This has the biggest man-crush I've ever seen and its getting borderline embarrassing.
    Objective reasoning

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    But is there any PG that can be called better thenPaul? No thanks for the thread.
    D Rose when healthy.

    I think Rondo is the best pure pg, but CP3 is the best overall PG hands-down.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    he needs to start delivering in the post season

    he is considered an elite player, top 5 player so he needs to start winning mvps rings, like wade, lebron and even d rose
    Wade won MVP? He also took his team to the WCF and was runner up in the MVP voting to Kobe. Some people think Kobe stole that from him. After that NO tradded all their players and he was injured

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Wade won MVP? He also took his team to the WCF and was runner up in the MVP voting to Kobe. Some people think Kobe stole that from him. After that NO tradded all their players and he was injured
    D-Wade has won a finals MVP.

    CP3 has never been to the WCF.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    7,323
    vCash
    1500
    Frankly, though there are some talented players in LAC, I don't see them as favorite to make it to the conference finals. The Spurs have some young guys that are developing into better players, and their vets are playing great. LAL added Dwight and Nash, and now have a coach geared to run an offensive system that will maximize their talent (or so LAL would have us believe), OKC is just as good as they were last season (Martin is not as good an all-around talent as Harden, but he's shooting at a very high percentage so far this year), and Memphis has one of the best starting front courts in the league with: Gay, Z-Bo and Gasol (compared to what... Griffen and Jordan?).

    CP3 is the best PG in the game, he does not have the best supporting cast.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Frankly, though there are some talented players in LAC, I don't see them as favorite to make it to the conference finals. The Spurs have some young guys that are developing into better players, and their vets are playing great. LAL added Dwight and Nash, and now have a coach geared to run an offensive system that will maximize their talent (or so LAL would have us believe), OKC is just as good as they were last season (Martin is not as good an all-around talent as Harden, but he's shooting at a very high percentage so far this year), and Memphis has one of the best starting front courts in the league with: Gay, Z-Bo and Gasol (compared to what... Griffen and Jordan?).

    CP3 is the best PG in the game, he does not have the best supporting cast.
    So he deserves a pass?

    I understand in NO, but the Clippers have the pieces. If he is truly as good as people on here make him out to be, then why shouldn't he get to the WCF at least?

    I read some people saying he is the best PG since Magic and how he is better than Isiah and Gary Payton, so shouldn't we expect a lot from him if he is that good.

    He is considered an elite player, top 5 player, so he should be able to make some noise come play offs. Lebron, Dwight, D-Rose, Nash etc.. have all made it to the CFinals at least, players he is/has been ranked alongside so why does he deserve a pass if they bounce out.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    D-Wade has won a finals MVP.

    CP3 has never been to the WCF.
    Excuse me, semis...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    18,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    D Rose when healthy.

    I think Rondo is the best pure pg, but CP3 is the best overall PG hands-down.
    Nah, Rose when healthy is good, but Paul defends, Paul scores and plays defense. Rondo is very overrated on here, I have 5 Pgs ahead of him.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    18,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Wade won MVP? He also took his team to the WCF and was runner up in the MVP voting to Kobe. Some people think Kobe stole that from him. After that NO tradded all their players and he was injured
    Wade went on one of the best postseason Runs ever, He dominated and won finals MVP. MVP is a popularty contest sometimes. Nash won it twice I think Kobe deserved the 2nd one. CP3 deserved it the year Kobe won it.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,860
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Wade went on one of the best postseason Runs ever, He dominated and won finals MVP. MVP is a popularty contest sometimes. Nash won it twice I think Kobe deserved the 2nd one. CP3 deserved it the year Kobe won it.
    Wrong.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    31,780
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    he needs to start delivering in the post season

    he is considered an elite player, top 5 player so he needs to start winning mvps rings, like wade, lebron and even d rose
    Why?


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    31,780
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Its funny how a thread was made about how Kobe would take a hit if he didnt win with his supporting cast. But the Clippers as a whole are just as deep if not deeper than the Lakers and the same people are giving CP3 a pass.. The hypocrisy is amazing around here.
    Proof..... of any of this?


  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,012
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I mean, if the Clippers continue to play well, if everyone stays healthy, and it becomes clear that this is clearly a true contender for the WCF, then sure, it will be disappointing if they don't make it. It's early though. The team last year was NOT talented enough to make the Finals.

    Also, speaking in absolutes in November is always silly. It's not black and white like this. What if Paul goes 30-10-8 on 70% shooting, and the team loses? What if Blake gets hurt? What if the Lakers and Thunder clearly become more talented all around teams?


    I'd love to see him take his team to the next step, but I don't think it's this simple.

    And if you take Rondo over Paul, you're missing some screws in your head...and this is coming from a guy who LOVES Rondo. Easily one of my 5 favorites players in the NBA (with LeBron, Jameer, Pierce and someone else). But his offensive deficiencies are crippling at times.
    I actually this spot-on. It doesn't absolve Paul of any responsibility but merely contexualizes the relevant aspects that would deter Paul from leading his team to theorized success.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •