Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    chris palmer ‏@ESPNChrisPalmer

Most points by 3 teammates this season: Batum (35), Aldridge (29), Lillard (27) = 91.
    Hell yeah!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I said please. I view off topic as a random Oregon thread. I view this as random Blazer stuff not directly related to a game or maybe thread worthy. Like Seahawks have a misc thread.
    haha i was just kidding

vCash

vCash
    mmm whats Blazers nbdl asociated team?

Theres an euro championship at the end of the year, victor needs to play minutes somwhere...............

vCash
    The D-league team the Blazers own is the Idaho Stampede.

vCash
    I really hope the NBA starts to implement their NBDL affiliates like they do with MLB and farm teams. It got better this year with looser policies about sending people down and calling up, but i wouldnt mind them lifting the 1 year of college rule and expanding the draft to 5-7 rounds like it use to be. We can teach our system to promising 18 year olds, watch them develop and gradually make it to the pros.

It is a radical change, but i think it would make the NBA more entertaining to follow.

vCash
    Random thought. why is denver paying mcgee 10 mil a year for him to average 19 minutes and back up koufos? its not because of foul problems (1.7 per), and its not because mcgee is younger (koufos is 23), i not because of ft % (82%) like deandre, just dont know why you commit to 10 mil per, for a back up playing 19 a game, especially since his PER is outstanding thus far.
    Last edited by RC27; 11-20-2012 at 12:47 AM.

vCash
    Have I ever mention what a tool Chris Haynes is ? haha maybe a few times but its worth noting again ")

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Random thought. why is denver paying mcgee 10 mil a year for him to average 19 minutes and back up koufos? its not because of foul problems (1.7 per), and its not because mcgee is younger (koufos is 23), i not because of ft % (82%) like deandre, just dont know why you commit to 10 mil per, for a back up playing 19 a game, especially since his PER is outstanding thus far.
    Because Denver has 0 idea what it is doing and has been that way for 3 years now. They make deals just to make deals. Ever since they dealt away Carmelo it has been like they got attention span of a gnat. Every time they see a player they think "oh hey lets try that one" then soon as get um signed they see another player and think "oh what if we did this instead".

vCash
    In 4 of the last 5 games Lillard has shot:

50%
    70%
    50%
    53%

Those bottom 3 are the last 3 games. He is really putting it together since that 40% season opener.

vCash
    In 4 of the last 5 games Lillard has shot:

50%
    70%
    50%
    53%

Those bottom 3 are the last 3 games. He is really putting it together since that 40% season opener.
    Nice stats fo sho... He wasn't the second highest rated efficient player in the NCAAs behind uni brow for nothing, he makes great decisions.

No wonder he is such a fan of Stotts decision based offensive schemes it lets the players decide where to put the ball rather than funnel ball like Nate.

The 49ers pounding everyone because you can't predict whats coming the mix it all up... even an average fan could predict Nate ball. We have 3 go to guys so it will be tough to key on us and even Mathews against the Bulls got his down the stretch and game ball

I'm with Shen this year has just got going and we will only get better from here out!!

vCash
    not only that, but as a team, we are ranked in top half of the league in every shooting percentage there is. FG%, 3pt %, FT%, Adjusted FG % etc etc etc

vCash
    lets say lillard stays around 20 ppg and 6.5 assists 3.5 rebounds and almost 2 steals per, do you think he would get a coaches all star selection like Roy did?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    lets say lillard stays around 20 ppg and 6.5 assists 3.5 rebounds and almost 2 steals per, do you think he would get a coaches all star selection like Roy did?
    Roy was in his second year when he got coaches nod wasn't he? I heard only the #1 overall can get all star. That being said if he stayed around there and coaches payed any attention then I can't imagine a legitimate reason he should not get coaches nod.

vCash
    Roy was in his second year when he got coaches nod wasn't he? I heard only the #1 overall can get all star. That being said if he stayed around there and coaches payed any attention then I can't imagine a legitimate reason he should not get coaches nod.

They don't make the ballot but can be voted on by coaches. It will be hard for Damian to make the Allstar list with the great guards of the Western Conf. I think we talked about this in another thread. He might have to wait until Parker and Nash drop out to get in. Kobe, Chris P, Harden, Westbrook are all a lock ahead of him. Curry, OJ (Not the Juice), Parker, Nash are next on the list. He would have to beat out 3 of those guys. Now his stats would put him ahead of some of those guys but thats not all the sways a coach.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast