Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    "Very impressive," Thibodeau said of Lillard. "His skill set makes him very hard to guard. His ability to shoot the ball sets everything up, very clever in the pick and roll, plays with a lot of poise for a rookie. He's taken seven threes a game and if he gets a clean look at it, it's always a very good shot so that's up the drive and when you add in (LaMarcus) Aldridge and (Nicolas) Batum and (Wes) Matthews, it's a very explosive team."

EXPLOSIVE IS RIGHT... from a qualified source

you ready to get on the train yet or are you still on the fence? 4 in row tonight!

vCash
    I'm hoping for stablity with the second unit (free agent contracts) We signed Freeland and Claver to 3 year deals so now I want to use them. Sasha and Price are just about as good as they are going to be (my opinion). I don't like the rotating everyone around. 3-7 minutes can't be that productive of time especially if they sit a couple games inbetween. It's nice that our coach is thinking of the rookies but I would like to see if Freeland and Claver can make it in the NBA. I know where Price, Sasha, and Jefferies fit in.

I also believe this will be 4 in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    As for the what if's, just can't do it or would probably commit suicide. I mean just 1 draft could have given us 6-10 championships, I think we all know what draft I am talking about. The one where we passed on a certain player who not only won 6 rings but one of his wins came by beating us in the Finals.
    if that was the only one.

Passed on Dr J
    Passed on Bird
    Passed on Moses Malone
    Passed on Durant.
    ]

vCash
    well KLove is back... and tearing ish up. lkjdfhvadkfjhvae

vCash

vCash
    We have to do whatever it takes to get BJ Young if he comes out this year. He is more athletic naturally gifted and dedicated version of Jamal. He can start or be a 100% lock for 6th man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We have to do whatever it takes to get BJ Young if he comes out this year. He is more athletic naturally gifted and dedicated version of Jamal. He can start or be a 100% lock for 6th man.
    WE have a BJ Young his name is Will Barton. Almost identical game.

vCash
    Portland needs to get a backup PG, front court depth, and a scoring guard. It is unfortunate that Elliot Williams can't stay healthy, because he likely would have been that sixth man. I don't know much about Young, but I do agree that Portland needs a player with that kind of skill-set. This draft seems pretty weak, but we do have the opportunity to find a good rotational player with our first rounder.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    WE have a BJ Young his name is Will Barton. Almost identical game.
    Barton is a SG/SF

Young is a PG/SG

A Young Barton lineup would be amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Portland needs to get a backup PG, front court depth, and a scoring guard. It is unfortunate that Elliot Williams can't stay healthy, because he likely would have been that sixth man. I don't know much about Young, but I do agree that Portland needs a player with that kind of skill-set. This draft seems pretty weak, but we do have the opportunity to find a good rotational player with our first rounder.
    I had a feeling Elliot Williams could of been that high flying energy type of player. Roy wasn't high flying but he got the Rose garden rockin. The draft doesn't seem too weak, it's definitely more of a big man draft though. Lots of young potential, a lot of big young centers. Can't remember his name and am too lazy to look it up but the Baylor Freshman center comes to mind. I think its' Isiah Austin?

vCash
    Ive been pushing Austin for a while now. insane 7 foot athlete

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Ive been pushing Austin for a while now. insane 7 foot athlete
    I need to watch him more but he is gifted. We need more size and grit. Hickson, bless him is the toughest guy we have.

vCash
    http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landing/?...29&feedID=5212

Good article, at least I liked it.

vCash
    http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...ithout_ce.html

I can practically smell 6 straight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I agree with back up combo guard.... I would love to get E Bledsoe... could come in and play both guards plenty of firepower

Clippers have too many good players haha can't beieve I'm saying that.... but they could spare one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast