Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Now in hindsight -- Who won the Carmelo Anthony trade? Nuggets or Knicks

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denver Nuggets

99 30.94%
  • New York Knicks

145 45.31%
  • Even Trade Both Teams

76 23.75%
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Am I the only one who think Melo is severely overrated?

vCash
    who has a better shot at winning a title?

Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    who has a better shot at winning a title?

Knicks
    0.1% over 0%

Knicks play in the East. If they were in the West their overall record would be way worse leading up till now. Even then they cannot take the Heat or a healthy Bulls in a playoff series.

vCash
    Have you seen how BAD Gallinari has been playing this season. He is sucking the life out of fantasy team. His FG%, 3pt%, and even FT% are HORRIBLE!

And Wilson Chandler fell off, but I think its more because of injuries.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    denver isnt beating OKC, LAL, or SAS with the team they have in a 7 game series. Knicks have shown they can play with anybody in the league, especially this year. Gallo hasn't improved at all, mozgov doesn't even play, chandler barely plays either. So because Denver has a better regular season team the last two years they won the trade? oh okay. This year the Knicks finally have a filled out team bench and all. Denver is going to be the Atlanta of the West.
    NEW YORK KNICKS

6. 11-16-2012, 01:21 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Aren't you the guy that says he's happy with Lin and that Lin is playing like you wanted and expected despite averaging 10pp 6apg and shooting 35%?

But yea, Melo is the "severely overrated" one.

vCash
    This conveniently comes up after Melo and the Knicks start playing solid...

I'd say Nuggets slightly right now but if the Knicks have an outrageous season then I'll change my answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Aren't you the guy that says he's happy with Lin and that Lin is playing like you wanted and expected despite averaging 10pp 6apg and shooting 35%?

But yea, Melo is the "severely overrated" one.
    Well A) Lin is actually you know ... playing defense.
    B) It's what 9 games into the season while half th team got shuffled and NO ONE in their lineup started last season. But yeah **** chemistry right?

vCash
    B) It's what 9 games into the season while half th team got shuffled and NO ONE in their lineup started last season. But yeah **** chemistry right?
    I hope you aren't implying that Carmelo or the Knicks aren't. If you are, then you're not even qualified to be involved in this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Like I always say, Melo goes through hot stretches where he looks like a top 3 player in the league, and then he follows them up with stretches where he doesn't play defense, chucks away, and seems not to care. Its been the identity he has built over his career.

Question is, is Melo simply starting the season on a hot streak, only to fall into his usual complacency in a few weeks, or has he finally grown up? You or anyone can predict away, and give any reason you want, but until he shows that he is going to break his trend that has been built with a mountain of evidence, nobody knows.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Knicks were able to replenish their role players very quickly.

Felton, Novak, JR, Sheed, Kidd, Camby, Brewer...etc... all those guys came and came cheap.

Its alot harder to find a superstar player, or even an all star level player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    I hope you aren't implying that Carmelo or the Knicks aren't. If you are, then you're not even qualified to be involved in this conversation.
    Well Lin has a better Drtg and 3.5x the steals :/ and almost the same amount of blocks

Sure they beat the Heat and the Spurs. The Heat played an aweful game Wade only took 10 shots and Bosh shot under 30%. You can't expect that every time... in a playoff series the current Knicks do not stand a chance.

vCash
    Well Lin has a better Drtg and 3.5x the steals :/ and almost the same amount of blocks

Sure they beat the Heat and the Spurs. The Heat played an aweful game Wade only took 10 shots and Bosh shot under 30%. You can't expect that every time... in a playoff series the current Knicks do not stand a chance.
    Can I have next week powerball numbers too? So how do you calculate the nuggets stand a chance against OKC, LAL, or SAS? How does this trade make them better than the Knicks right now? I'm jw
    NEW YORK KNICKS

vCash
    Lin's defense hasn't been great, I've watched almost every HOU game.

Vasquez lit him up the other day. Lin gambles alot and has quick hands so he gets alot of steals (2.5spg), but overall his man to man defense isn't good, and he has trouble staying in front of his man.

vCash

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast