Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Now in hindsight -- Who won the Carmelo Anthony trade? Nuggets or Knicks

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denver Nuggets

99 30.94%
  • New York Knicks

145 45.31%
  • Even Trade Both Teams

76 23.75%
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Superstars drag crappy rosters into the playoffs, and win in the playoffs with a good roster. Melo has done neither. There are only a few "super" stars in the NBA.
    Yeah.. Rubio and Love are "Super" stars too..

vCash
    Its a shame on Wilson Chandler, dude can really play in this league but hes just not getting the minutes. A Stretch 3 who can easily guard opposition 4's very well.

KNICKS PATS SOX

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    Yeah.. Rubio and Love are "Super" stars too..
    Typical mature response to bring up a posters favorite team's players when you have nothing else. When did I ever say either was a "super" star? That has yet to be proven on both cases.

Either enter the debate rationally, or let the grown ups talk.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Typical mature response to bring up a posters favorite team's players when you have nothing else. When did I ever say either was a "super" star? That has yet to be proven on both cases.

Hawkeye put the gloves down. Never knew the Wolves and Patrick Swayze brings out the anger/gangster in you

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash

So did Love get you anywhere, all you Wolves fan say he is a superstar.. Same deal.. I would rather have Melo then Love that's just my opinion.. not saying it as a homer old man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slyone_nyc View Post
    ''People don't change'' lol, really??? maybe you mean a players tendencies dont change, but you'd still be wrong...
    Lol if you think JR's gonna suddenly wake up, be this great teammate and buy into team basketball, you need to wake up immediately.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Hawkeye put the gloves down. Never knew the Wolves and Patrick Swayze brings out the anger/gangster in you
    I just find it immature to go after another person's favorite team for no reason, instead of attempting to have a rational debate. But, its the NBA forum..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    So did Love get you anywhere, all you Wolves fan say he is a superstar.. Same deal.. I would rather have Melo then Love that's just my opinion.. not saying it as a homer old man.
    when did I say Love was a superstar?

And there is no way I would trade Love for Melo. I am done with this specific topic, why don't you stop deflecting the debate.

vCash
    Nuggets.

vCash

And there is no way I would trade Love for Melo. I am done with this specific topic, why don't you stop deflecting the debate.
    You are the bait and you will be eaten by Knicks fans. But I don't know if you said it or not.. I would probably have take a good 48 hours to research that.. Since you post like 50 times per day.. But I got better things to do yeah

vCash
    You are the bait and you will be eaten by Knicks fans. But I don't know if you said it or not.. I would probably have take a good 48 hours to research that.. Since you post like 50 times per day.. But I got better things to do yeah
    28 times a day, thank you very much

You will grow up one day, no worries.

vCash

Touche.

KNICKS PATS SOX

vCash
    28 times a day, thank you very much

You will grow up one day, no worries.
    Probably just like you right? A proud Mod on an internet sports forum? I want to be just like you man.

vCash
    The Knicks lost all their depth after making that trade with denver. Most Knick fans I spoke to had a pragmatic outlook on things- we knew it would take a while to build a proper team centered around our 2 stars. The early effect from the trade was evident with the Knicks having a very diluted roster for the better part of a year and a half.

1 or 2 injuries to this team basically screwed any chances they had to be competitive in their first year together when they got swept by Boston. I know fans cite injury excuses all the time, but in the case of the Knicks they were so shallow roster-wise that any injury was a major detriment to their success.

Now they've filled out a pretty complete team that's revolved around Stat and Melo and I'm very confident that the pendulum should swing the Knicks' way as far as who got the better end of the trade. It's still early and a better assessment on the matter can be made probably in a year or so. But early signs this year point to the Knicks having a pretty dam good year and continue to get better record wise every year since the Melo trade. I guess time will tell.

vCash
    You can always find depth in this league, really good players like Melo you cannot.

Chandler, Gallo, Mozgov all are replaceable.

Melo isnt replaceable for the Nuggs.

KNICKS PATS SOX

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast