Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Chandler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Hey, Novak is a fan favorite and reliable three point shooter, perhaps Camby or Brewer to fill in the salry diference. Chandler is a fan favorite of mine.
    I would do something like chandler for novak/ shump

vCash
    that would be nice trade,but novak + camby or one more brewer i would never do it...so i have to watch 2 brewers playing in front of gallo,iggy,jham??no,thank you lol

vCash
    No Shump............. he is our potential Iggy.

vCash
    What would you want for Gallo ? Lol

vCash
    chandler and jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    chandler and jr

Lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    No Shump............. he is our potential Iggy.
    fork him over lol. Knicks owe the nuggz one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    fork him over lol. Knicks owe the nuggz one
    What you talking bout Willis, the Knicks owe Denver, ha. Well, my wife just brought some green apple Bacardi and sprite, time to relax after some Saturday errands. Or maybe vanilla vodka with gingerale. Take care.nuggets fans. Brewer, Thomas, and Copeland for Chandler it is....

vCash
    Fournier,Koufos,Mozzy,Randolph,Miller for Melo,Chandler,Kidd it is lol

vCash
    No way should NY even do Novak alone straight up for Chandler... sorry but Chandler is just extremely injury prone... good guy, good player, and good teammate. But red flags have been going up with him for years, 5 major surgeries by the age of 25 doesn't bode well for a guy who's locked into a 5 year deal making 6-7m per.

Novak gives NY a very different dimension, he's a fan favorite, never hurt, and on a reasonable deal.

I've been saying for a while DEN should have traded him when his value was higher, I just don't have confidence in him being able to stay on the court for a full year, let alone through a 5 year deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    No way should NY even do Novak alone straight up for Chandler... sorry but Chandler is just extremely injury prone... good guy, good player, and good teammate. But red flags have been going up with him for years, 5 major surgeries by the age of 25 doesn't bode well for a guy who's locked into a 5 year deal making 6-7m per.

Novak gives NY a very different dimension, he's a fan favorite, never hurt, and on a reasonable deal.

I've been saying for a while DEN should have traded him when his value was higher, I just don't have confidence in him being able to stay on the court for a full year, let alone through a 5 year deal.
    Just a thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Nuggz had to resign him after he was traded here. After he got his new deal bam he gets season ending injury/surgery. I dont see any time window where the nuggets coulda dealt him for a reasonable trade.

The whole China thing threw a monkey wrench into everything too

Hopefully he gets healthy and plays a few games then nuggz deal him to Toronto for something crazy in return
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 12-01-2012 at 10:34 PM.

vCash
    I'm still willing to wait on Ill Will. I believe in him...even though his emergence will most likely mean J-ham's banishment anything to limit Brewer's minutes and Ill Will gives us the best chance for that to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I'm still willing to wait on Ill Will. I believe in him...even though his emergence will most likely mean J-ham's banishment anything to limit Brewer's minutes and Ill Will gives us the best chance for that to happen.
    I agree with you. Waiting for Wilson is the smart way to go in my opinion. Its a shame that Denver fans have never seen Wilson at his best. As a Knick Wilson showed so much more. Once he gets healthy he could show a lot more again. Wilson was a very good defensive players on SF and PF. He also was a great slasher and finisher at the rim.

vCash
    I think Wilson Chandler is supposed to be our "6th man" who would actually play significant minutes. I do believe Ill Will could make a major contribution on both D and Offense.

And, as Brave Kid said, would certainly be taking a majority of Brewer's minutes. Allowing Brewer to play the role he is best suited to.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast