Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wilson Chandler

vCash
    novak and camby and we give up chandler? uhhh no thanks....camby is old and over the hill...we don't need a guy who cant even play more than kurt thomas let alone on a nuggets team where C minutes are already limited....novak is overpaid for just shooting 3's playing about 15-20 min a night so you guys can keep novak/camby...unless the knicks are willing to part with tyson chandler for wilson chandler/mozgov i dont see these two teams making any trade with each other anytime soon

vCash
    I tweeted Aaron Lopez... his response is not very encouraging...

"I would say it's in the "indefinite" category right now. Chandler is working to get healthy but hip still bothering him. "

vCash
    so we basically have exactly what we need in Chandler, no need to trade him for simple 3 point shooting. I really thought, that this year, iggy and chandler would come in and show everyone how to play defense. if you watched chandler in NY, he guarded guys like Dirk Nowitzki and Dwight Howard and did so really well for a 6-8 guy. He can shoot, slash, and barring full recovery, can attack the rim with force. He really looked to be on the cusp of a breakout year in Denver, but he has been injured. He is our Al Harrington 2.0 if healthy though and makes Brewer Expendable. We should be looking to trade up in the draft with guys like Brewer, Mozzy and Randolph, not trade away one of the most talented defensive players on the team for pennies on the dollar. Masai knows the truth about being a good GM. Buy Low, Sell high and stockpile assets. Gotta play the GM game like the stock market. Too many teams do the opposite and it ruins them.

vCash
    well i would trade up in the draft and give JHam and Miller those minutes behind Iggy and Faried..and see if we need Chandler or Miller can be that Al 2.0

vCash
    Honestly Andre Miller retiring may be one of the best things to happen to Denver....I can wish. It will stop giving Karl an excuse to play Miller down the stretch, and McGee more time. Karl sucks dick.

vCash
    Back in 5 weeks according to his twitter...

vCash
    So missing the entire month of December...hell I would bet Julyan Stone comes back before him. He's scheduled to come back in January as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Back in 5 weeks according to his twitter...
    I would say players are generally optimistic about how quickly they can come back. I would think it's going to be closer to 6-8 weeks before we see Chandler again, thats barring any set backs. Then he has to get back into basketball shape and rhythm.

Only positive is he should be fresh for the second half of the season. Still think Ill Will is an integral part of any success the Nuggets will have this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Honestly Andre Miller retiring may be one of the best things to happen to Denver....I can wish. It will stop giving Karl an excuse to play Miller down the stretch, and McGee more time. Karl sucks dick.
    We would just bring in another PG that Karl will run the 2 PG system down the stretch with. There's not getting rid of that while Karl is here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    We would just bring in another PG that Karl will run the 2 PG system down the stretch with. There's not getting rid of that while Karl is here.
    I think Miller plays well in spurts and can contribute. He is one crafty post player, faried and McGee should be learning from him.

I totally agree the twp PG line-up doesnt seem to work. It's like Karl wants both on the court hoping they gel into one player. Thing is, that's impossible. Ty totally defers to Miller and just stand at the perimeter, teams leave miller wide open when he doesnt have the ball in his hands cause he is not an outside threat.

Maybe Karl will wake up one morning and realize that the 2 PG line-up is likely when other teams make their run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I think Miller plays well in spurts and can contribute. He is one crafty post player, faried and McGee should be learning from him.

I totally agree the twp PG line-up doesnt seem to work. It's like Karl wants both on the court hoping they gel into one player. Thing is, that's impossible. Ty totally defers to Miller and just stand at the perimeter, teams leave miller wide open when he doesnt have the ball in his hands cause he is not an outside threat.

Maybe Karl will wake up one morning and realize that the 2 PG line-up is likely when other teams make their run.
    It can be successful at some points, depends on who is out on the floor on the other team. It should not be used every game down the stretch though. It worked well when Felton was initially here was because he was a threat from the outside.

vCash
    according to hess he is back

and
    Kenneth Faried ‏@KennethFaried35

Got the win tonight good job fellas now back to Denver we go.. But I need nurse I'm feeling like crap
    Last edited by Ty_Lawson; 12-17-2012 at 04:01 PM.

vCash
    Hopefully that means he is ready to play. Or it could mean that he is back in the medical room, where he has made a living as a Denver Nugget thus far haha..

vCash
    Should I add Wilson chandler to my fantasy roster? How's he doing fellas, I need your help guys..

Do you think he'll be back anytime soon considering he was back with the team earlier this week?

she says go for the championship

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr View Post
    As a Rockets fan I hate the Warriors. I despise the Warriors more than any other team right now.

vCash
    I wouldn't add Ill will to anyone's roster right now. He hasn't played in forever and doesn't look like playing till sometime in January. They don't really give a good estimate.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast