Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Chandler

vCash

Wilson Chandler

Can someone tell me what happened and why you guys aren't using him?

vCash
    He's been recovering from hip surgery in the off-season. Team is monitoring his minutes and games.

vCash
    And after a recent game his hip was sore so they shut him down for a couple of games as a precaution. Hopefully he will be back soon.

vCash
    Anything to limit Brewer's minutes...but yea they are being really cautious with him..or else he'll suffer yet another setback and this process starts over again.

vCash
    Better to hold back on using him then aggravate the injury and have to lose him for more games down the road.

vCash
    I say we ship him out for a 3 point shooter. Klay Thompson maybe??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggz4life View Post
    I say we ship him out for a 3 point shooter. Klay Thompson maybe??
    McGee+Chandler for Bogut+Thompson?

vCash
    Its too bad Denver has not seen a healthy Wilson. As a Knick Wilson was a much better player. He was a great slasher/finisher and a very good defender. He shut down KG at times. I sure hope he gets healthy soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    McGee+Chandler for Bogut+Thompson?
    Nooooo. Bogut is more injury prone than Chandler. You would be giving away a minor headache for a major one.

Klay Thompson can certainly shoot but so can JHam. I was watching the warm-ups before the Miami game and JHam must of hit 18 of 20 three pointers. Just stroking it.

I really think GK needs to play JHam more.

vCash
    After watching J-Ham play...I can see how Karl hesitates playing him. The kid is often found way off on defense. You can't leave perimeter guys open like that..just can't.

Here's the catch though....you have Andre Miller and Corey Brewer who do the SAME things every night. So, with this in mind, why is he being punished more harshly than them??

Oh that's right...because he's young/ a rookie. Sounds fair right? You have your best option to spread the defense (and I believe he's our best, Gallo is wayy too damn erratic and Brewer is fools gold) sitting because he suffers the same lapses on defense that the rest of the team does.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-18-2012 at 10:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    After watching J-Ham play...I can see how Karl hesitates playing him. The kid is often found way off on defense. You can't leave perimeter guys open like that..just can't.

Here's the catch though....you have Andre Miller and Corey Brewer who do the SAME things every night. So, with this in mind, why is he being punished more harshly than them??

Oh that's right...because he's young/ a rookie. Sounds fair right? You have your best option to spread the defense (and I believe he's our best, Gallo is wayy too damn erratic and Brewer is fools gold) sitting because he suffers the same lapses on defense that the rest of the team does.
    Considering how many players on the Nuggets leave their man alone on the three point line to guard the pain, I'm not convinced George Karl isn't coaching them to do this.

vCash
    How about Chandler for Novak and Camby or R Brewer ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    How about Chandler for Novak and Camby or R Brewer ?
    Nuggz do need 3 point shooting. Not sure I would do that trade though

vCash
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    lol
    Hey, Novak is a fan favorite and reliable three point shooter, perhaps Camby or Brewer to fill in the salry diference. Chandler is a fan favorite of mine.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast