Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Elite should be a combination of this..

Multiple seasons of a qb rating of 100.00 or higher, have several game winning drives, have a championship under they're belt.

Only ones that can be in this catagory are Drew Brees, Arron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady.

The next category are really really good qb's that fall just short of elite depending on the categories i stated above.

Ben Roethlisberger, rating not there...

Eli Manning, rating not there...

Matt Ryan, no ship....

vCash
    This is not going to go well for you. Fact is Manning is and has only ever been sub par. Brady is the third secondish greatest ever. These are fact that can not be denied by any sane person.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Thanks for sharing your opinion, OP, but that's all it is.

Moving on...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    no Gabbert ??
    lol
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    PSD is really making me hate Peyton Manning. Lay off the dudes jock already. Some of you act like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ or some ****. Can't wait until he effin retires so i don't have to read this crap anymore. I thought the media was bad but leave it to PSD to out do them.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    PSD is really making me hate Peyton Manning. Lay off the dudes jock already. Some of you act like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ or some ****. Can't wait until he effin retires so i don't have to read this crap anymore. I thought the media was bad but leave it to PSD to out do them.
    We're sorry, we'll make Aaron Rodgers the second coming Jesus Christ as you wish
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    I have never seen a average QB talked about so much. Its crazy. You should hear it here. Wish we had Tebow back.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    We're sorry, we'll make Aaron Rodgers the second coming Jesus Christ as you wish
    Did i ask for that? No im not a homer like some of you guys on here. There is a ****ing thread created everyday about how Peyton is the MVP or how he is elite or how he is come back player of the year or how he is the greatest player to ever play the game. **** gets old real quick. I could give two ***** whether posters like you think Rodgers is good or horrible, i just get tired of coming into here and see there is some new thread talking about how great Peyton is. Yes we get it Peyton is good at football.

vCash
    Rodgers >

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Did i ask for that? No im not a homer like some of you guys on here. There is a ****ing thread created everyday about how Peyton is the MVP or how he is elite or how he is come back player of the year or how he is the greatest player to ever play the game. **** gets old real quick. I could give two ***** whether posters like you think Rodgers is good or horrible, i just get tired of coming into here and see there is some new thread talking about how great Peyton is. Yes we get it Peyton is good at football.
    BUT he isn't. Rodgers is twice the QB. Dont give in to these guys. Stand your ground.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    BUT he isn't. Rodgers is twice the QB. Dont give in to these guys. Stand your ground.
    really?

oh well..... no response
    Last edited by BigBlueCrew; 11-16-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Nice try on the trolling. I am pretty sure everyone knows Peyton is one of the greatest to ever play the position but that doesn't mean we need a new thread created every single day reminding us of that. How about someone just creates a PM thread and everyone that love PM can go have their circle jerk in there.

vCash
    The Patriots are a contender for a SB run EVERY SINGLE YEAR and a huge part of that is because of Brady.

Brees could take any team and make them an instant contender.

Rodgers is a damn machine.

Those 3 and Peyton are elite. Peyton just happens to be a mad genius in football and I'd definitely rank him ahead of the others just for his football IQ alone, but they're still all in that class.

vCash
    Nice try on the trolling. I am pretty sure everyone knows Peyton is one of the greatest to ever play the position but that doesn't mean we need a new thread created every single day reminding us of that. How about someone just creates a PM thread and everyone that love PM can go have their circle jerk in there.
    I dont agree. Manning has only won one SB. Guess what so did Trent Dilfer. I am on your side on this. What makes what Manning is doing so special? Give me one reason why? Rodgers is having a even better season.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    I dont agree. Manning has only won one SB. Guess what so did Trent Dilfer. I am on your side on this. What makes what Manning is doing so special? Give me one reason why? Rodgers is having a even better season.
    Rodgers only has 1 SB, Marino had 0 SB's, im not like Giants fans who judge greatness on SB rings. I just hate how everyone is blowing PM just cause he was hurt last year and he came back and is playing pretty good this year. But check the stats people it not like he is leading in every stat possible. But because of his past and because of the injury he is overcoming it automatically makes him MVP apparently.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast