Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    This is laughable coming from a 49ers fan. Treated Steve Young with contempt for most of his career because he was not Joe. Not to mention cheered on Montana when he beat the 49ers in a Chiefs uniform. They also booed their own QB in Alex Smith because they hated him so much.
    So that didn't happen? Young wasn't treated as second rate by many 49ers fans? Many of them didn't cheer Montana on as he was sticking it to the 49ers team? Their fans didn't boo Alex Smith during a game or hate on him for being a bust?

I think the main difference between us is while myself and most Niners fans have unconditional loyalty to the 49ers, you have blind loyalty to the Packers.

Did it ever occur to you that someone could be a 49er fan and simultaneously a fan of Joe Montana, a guy who won 4 SBs for the 49ers?

As for Alex Smith and Steve Young, apparently it sacrilege for 49er fans to criticize a player on their team but it's perfectly acceptable for you to do that about Favre/Rodgers?

I'd say that's a contradiction, but then again, a Packers fan who clearly hates the Packers QBs and fans should be one too, but apparently both instances are real...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    You know what's funny? I used to to get into arguments with diehard Packer fans for years about Favre being a choker. They said I wasn't a real fan because I hated Favre. Well guess what many of these people were doing back in 2009? They were wearing purple #4 jersies and cheering on Favre as he was killing the Packers. A few don't even watch football anymore because it's "not the same without Favre". Meanwhile I'm still watching the Packers. So don't kid yourself about Rodgers. Same thing will happen if he ever leaves. Many of these "loyal" fans that question my fanhood will disappear from GB boards. And they'll be making another team's board their home and pimping Rodgers out 24/7. This happened with Favre in 2009. A lot of Colts fans have done the same with Peyton this year. Just check out a Denver board for proof of this.
    Favre wasn't a Choker...The packers as a whole choked away many games but favre never lost a game on his own. That is just dumb

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    When favre left I still followed him and cheered for him and loved that he did well....I wanted the NFC Champ game to be packers/Vikings... I still love favre even on the vikes but the pack still my favorite team... Why cant people have both?
    I'm not the one questioning anybody's fanhood. My posts were merely in response to those who act like I can't possibly be a true fan. Which has yet to be defined.

vCash
    I'm not the one questioning anybody's fanhood. My posts were merely in response to those who act like I can't possibly be a true fan. Which has yet to be defined.
    I didn't mean to insinuate you weren't a Packer fan. Honestly, I had no idea of what team you were a fan of, it just sounded like from your derogatory remarks against both Rodgers and Favre I assumed you disliked the Packers.

Essentially, it was a misunderstanding of hilarious proportions.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think the main difference between us is while myself and most Niners fans have unconditional loyalty to the 49ers, you have blind loyalty to the Packers.

Did it ever occur to you that someone could be a 49er fan and simultaneously a fan of Joe Montana, a guy who won 4 SBs for the 49ers?

As for Alex Smith and Steve Young, apparently it sacrilege for 49er fans to criticize a player on their team but it's perfectly acceptable for you to do that about Favre/Rodgers?

I'd say that's a contradiction, but then again, a Packers fan who clearly hates the Packers QBs and fans should be one too, but apparently both instances are real...
    I don't care why anybody roots for a team. Which is why I find this whole attitude towards my fanhood comical. As if I'm not a true fan because I don't hide my feelings like everyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I didn't mean to insinuate you weren't a Packer fan. Honestly, I had no idea of what team you were a fan of, it just sounded like from your derogatory remarks against both Rodgers and Favre I assumed you disliked the Packers.

Essentially, it was a misunderstanding of hilarious proportions.
    I dislike some Packers. Not all.

vCash
    Favre wasn't a Choker...The packers as a whole choked away many games but favre never lost a game on his own. That is just dumb
    Call it whatever you want. Favre was a gambler. He lost many very winnable games because of poor decision making.

vCash
    See people are questioning your fanhood and I think that is wrong. They should be questioning your intelligence about football in my opinion. You are hard on Favre/Rodgers when both are/were 2 of the very best in the game at the time they played... You pick and trash them about 1 or 2 things but never give them credit for the 100000 things they do better than everyone else. No QB in this league is or has been perfect ever but the best QBs have much more upside than down side and that is what you do not seem to be understanding. Rodgers only real issue is the fact that he holds on to the ball to long.... Now lets list off the things he does well and weigh the 2

vCash
    Call it whatever you want. Favre was a gambler. He lost many very winnable games because of poor decision making.
    Ugh its hard for me to take you seriously when you put a loss on 1 person.

vCash
    Ugh its hard for me to take you seriously when you put a loss on 1 person.
    Favre lost a lot of games on his own. He played hero ball. He viewed himself as the hero every game. He thought it was a movie, he'd just throw that ball up there and of course the hero Favre's team is going to come down with it. But the NFL isn't a movie.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    I think you're an incredibly intelligent football fan but you waste far too much time complaining about things like this rather than talking actual football, if I can be honest.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Favre lost a lot of games on his own. He played hero ball. He viewed himself as the hero every game. He thought it was a movie, he'd just throw that ball up there and of course the hero Favre's team is going to come down with it. But the NFL isn't a movie.
    Lets use the Pick 6 from the Giants game in the playoffs as an example....On the final drive where the Giants tied it up to send it to overtime the ball was punted to the Giants and the Giant fumbled the ball and our guy had it but wanted to run with it instead of falling on it and the Giants instead recovered and went down to send it into over time

Again placing blame on 1 player even if he does throw a pick 6 to end the game is moronic. There are way to many situations in any and every game for it to ever be one players fault. Its just stupid logic. Yes favre played hero ball and yes it burnt him from time to time but I could bring up many other examples including um oh yea the 4th and 26 game where its never just the QB and the QB gets way to much credit/blame.

vCash
    This whole thread is -1 rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

vCash
    This is probably the worst thread on this entire site. Peyton Manning *** kissing makes me feel sick. He is not the best nor the only elite qb in the league. Tom Brady schools him all day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    This is probably the worst thread on this entire site. Peyton Manning *** kissing makes me feel sick. He is not the best nor the only elite qb in the league. Tom Brady schools him all day

Even though you probably only like Tom because he's attractive and doesn't have a head the size of a massive cookie jar.

Yeah...it's that bad.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast