Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Tom Brady is just very very good? Didn't he beat peyton this year?
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidgta1 View Post
    Tom Brady is just very very good? Didn't he beat peyton this year?
    I believe the Patriots beat the Broncos unless something happened in the parking lot that i don't know of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post

Just how I feel. Thoughts?
    3 Touchdowns

7 Interceptions.

That's what he did in the post season the year he got his ring. Real elite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    What??? He just set the NFL record for passing yards in a season...he CURRENTLY leads the NFL in passing yards and TDs and hes not elite??? Im so sick of Drew Brees getting no respect

Not to mention he basically single handedly wins games for the Saints
    thank you

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Elite = Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers

any order with those 4 names works.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Rodgers is without question elite, he makes all the players around him better. Greg Jennings out with injury? No problem, I'll help turn Cobb into a hell of a player. Going by the standards that you have gone with, he also doesn't have a good offensive line and the back situation has been riddled with injuries.
    exactly.....Im a fan of Peyton but when it comes to the playoffs there are 4-5 guys playing now I'd take over him to win me a big game in a heart beat...one being his brother.

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Elite = Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers

any order with those 4 names works.
    I can live with that

vCash
    Hahahaha.. Rodgers not elite? Tom not? Stop it.. Rodgers continues to perform while is o-line is shuffled and receivers out week to week and not a consistent running game since he took over as starter, but hes just very good? Im not saying Peyton isnt good, but Rodgers is indeed elite and the best qb in the league..

Tom Brady reminds me of Kobe, because every year he gets older, everybody always counts him out and says "this is the year Tom slows down" yet at the end of the year he's on everyones top list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    I remember when I was the only Packer fan who criticized Favre for his selfishness and tendency to choke games away. This was well before 2008. Yet everyone denied it and deluded themselves into believing he was the best QB ever. Funny how many came around to my view once he was no longer wearing green and gold. Same thing will happen to Rodgers if he ever goes elsewhere. Then the true feelings will come out.
    I used to think Cheese and Norm was just off about you, but I see that their right.. You just hate Rodgers . In the league of the qb, we have one of the best and no QB is perfect, but hes the closest.. If his only knock is he holds on the ball too long, then ill take that allll day.. You can moan about that while over half the teams in the league are still searching for theit franchise qb..

vCash
    Tier 1 - Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Payton Manning, Drew Brees
    Tier 2 - Big Ben, Matt Ryan, Eli Manning
    Tier 3 - Alex Smith, Matthew Stafford, RGIII, Josh Freeman
    The Rest.

Deal with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    If his only knock is he holds on the ball too long, then ill take that allll day.. You can moan about that while over half the teams in the league are still searching for theit franchise qb..
    Holds onto the ball too long because he's stat padding. Rodgers wouldn't want throwaways to lower that precious QB rating he loves so much. He also has terrible clock management and poor decision making. That was on display again at the end of the first half yesterday. Could have easily ran 1-2 more plays and got in a better position for a field goal. Instead Rodgers stands around like an idiot and squanders a full 20 seconds. And he's done this his entire career. It's why he has such a bad record in close games and so few fourth quarter comebacks. It's also why he can't win in the postseason unless he has a defense that can bail him out. The fans can ignore this all they want, but they will eventually come around to my point of view. It happened with the other overrated Packers QB. You remember the one that everyone insisted was the GOAT 4 years ago but is now not even considered the best QB in team history. Just goes to show how worthless the GB fans opinion is. They will idolize anything as long as it's associated with the green and gold uniform.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    Holds onto the ball too long because he's stat padding. Rodgers wouldn't want throwaways to lower that precious QB rating he loves so much. He also has terrible clock management and poor decision making. That was on display again at the end of the first half yesterday. Could have easily ran 1-2 more plays and got in a better position for a field goal. Instead Rodgers stands around like an idiot and squanders a full 20 seconds. And he's done this his entire career. It's why he has such a bad record in close games and so few fourth quarter comebacks. It's also why he can't win in the postseason unless he has a defense that can bail him out. The fans can ignore this all they want, but they will eventually come around to my point of view. It happened with the other overrated Packers QB. You remember the one that everyone insisted was the GOAT 4 years ago but is now not even considered the best QB in team history. Just goes to show how worthless the GB fans opinion is. They will idolize anything as long as it's associated with the green and gold uniform.
    Hahahaha.. So what if he has flaws.. SO WHAT!!!.. Thats what im saying.. Everybody has them.. I can remember 2,occassions to where he didnt manage well, yesterdays game and on earlier in the year, that wasnt his fault.. Yesterday I thought we should've ran one more play, which shouldve been a draw to get Mase down the middle.. You talk about him holding onto the ball, which he sometimes does, but most of the time, especially recently he hasnt,had much time and he made the play dodging two defenders and throwing for the first down.. Or that td to Cobb weeks prior.. Bad decision making? He turns the ball over the least amount in the league, yiet high td ratio.. The years he went to the playoffs our dfenses were trash outside if 2010.. In 09 he brought us back big time and was making throws we are used to seeing today.. Our defense gave up 51 points? Stop it.. Last year Aaron carried our defense the entire year on his way to an MVP.. Your hate for him shines hard buddy.. With what he does for this team and compared to all of the other qbs, he shakes out as the best.. Peyton? His decision making is bad.. He isnt clutch when it matters most of the time and turns the ball over.. Eli isnt elite all 4 quarters and ge turns the ball over.. Tom is pretty damn good and I think he can be argued as the same... Stop tye hate.. It doesnt look good on you.

vCash
    Still do not believe this thread is ongoing.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Peyton's 9-10 postseason record and the Tracy Porter situation are huge considerations, IMO.
    You're splitting hairs with guys like Manning, Brees, Brady & Rodgers but those two stats are demerits.
    I mean, the primary reason many consider Montana the "best ever" is due to his postseason success, right?
    Well...

And were it not for Brady and the Patriots' upsetting the best team in the NFL (San Diego) in the '06 playoffs, Peyton may not have even one ring.

vCash
    Lol, how is someone between very very good and good?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast