Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 302
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,294
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    It happened with the other overrated Packers QB. You remember the one that everyone insisted was the GOAT 4 years ago but is now not even considered the best QB in team history. Just goes to show how worthless the GB fans opinion is. They will idolize anything as long as it's associated with the green and gold uniform.
    Seems to me you just really hate the Packers

    How many QBs in the league right now would you take as your QB over Rodgers? (I think this will show your true colors)
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

    PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Seems to me you just really hate the Packers

    How many QBs in the league right now would you take as your QB over Rodgers? (I think this will show your true colors)
    Dude, HE'S A PACKERS FAN.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    39,770
    vCash
    1500
    Since the start of 2006 Brady > Manning, maybe >> Manning.

    Overall, considering the cost of the pick, the salaries of each, and the results of each:

    Brady > Manning


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    Some jerks never learn.....

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,294
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Dude, HE'S A PACKERS FAN.
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

    PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But he really is!!!

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    64
    vCash
    1500
    I'm a Niners fan but...

    not including Tom Brady in any definition of "Elite" is unfathomable.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    But he really is!!!
    You know what's funny? I used to to get into arguments with diehard Packer fans for years about Favre being a choker. They said I wasn't a real fan because I hated Favre. Well guess what many of these people were doing back in 2009? They were wearing purple #4 jersies and cheering on Favre as he was killing the Packers. A few don't even watch football anymore because it's "not the same without Favre". Meanwhile I'm still watching the Packers. So don't kid yourself about Rodgers. Same thing will happen if he ever leaves. Many of these "loyal" fans that question my fanhood will disappear from GB boards. And they'll be making another team's board their home and pimping Rodgers out 24/7. This happened with Favre in 2009. A lot of Colts fans have done the same with Peyton this year. Just check out a Denver board for proof of this.
    Last edited by DRS172; 11-21-2012 at 04:58 PM.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is laughable coming from a 49ers fan. Treated Steve Young with contempt for most of his career because he was not Joe. Not to mention cheered on Montana when he beat the 49ers in a Chiefs uniform. They also booed their own QB in Alex Smith because they hated him so much.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    You know what's funny? I used to to get into arguments with diehard Packer fans for years about Favre being a choker. They said I wasn't a real fan because I hated Favre. Well guess what many of these people were doing back in 2009? They were wearing purple #4 jersies and cheering on Favre as he was killing the Packers. A few don't even watch football anymore because it's "not the same without Favre". Meanwhile I'm still watching the Packers. So don't kid yourself about Rodgers. Same thing will happen if he ever leaves. Many of these "loyal" fans that question my fanhood will disappear from GB boards. And they'll be making another team's board their home and pimping Rodgers out 24/7. This happened with Favre in 2009. A lot of Colts fans have done the same with Peyton this year. Just check out a Denver board for proof of this.
    So your point is that every fan base has moron fans. Big deal. It is the way it is.

    I've been a Packer fan for 27 years. I'll continue to be until I die. If some choose not to...it's no skin off my back. I'm not going to constantly be bitter over it.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    You know what's funny? I used to to get into arguments with diehard Packer fans for years about Favre being a choker. They said I wasn't a real fan because I hated Favre. Well guess what many of these people were doing back in 2009? They were wearing purple #4 jersies and cheering on Favre as he was killing the Packers. A few don't even watch football anymore because it's "not the same without Favre". Meanwhile I'm still watching the Packers. So don't kid yourself about Rodgers. Same thing will happen if he ever leaves. Many of these "loyal" fans that question my fanhood will disappear from GB boards. And they'll be making another team's board their home and pimping Rodgers out 24/7. This happened with Favre in 2009. A lot of Colts fans have done the same with Peyton this year. Just check out a Denver board for proof of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    This is laughable coming from a 49ers fan. Treated Steve Young with contempt for most of his career because he was not Joe. Not to mention cheered on Montana when he beat the 49ers in a Chiefs uniform. They also booed their own QB in Alex Smith because they hated him so much.
    You like to make sweeping generalizations.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So your point is that every fan base has moron fans. Big deal. It is the way it is.

    I've been a Packer fan for 27 years. I'll continue to be until I die. If some choose not to...it's no skin off my back. I'm not going to constantly be bitter over it.
    This wasn't a few people leaving and going elsewhere. Half of the Packers fanbase followed Favre out of GB. So were all of these fans morons? Or were they really only fans of one guy the whole time? Another great example of this is all the people who suddenly became Chicago Bulls fans when Jordan was playing, but have been MIA since 1998.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    This wasn't a few people leaving and going elsewhere. Half of the Packers fanbase followed Favre out of GB. So were all of these fans morons? Or were they really only fans of one guy the whole time? Another great example of this is all the people who suddenly became Chicago Bulls fans when Jordan was playing, but have been MIA since 1998.
    Half the Packers fan base.......lol

    I don't personally know any Packer fans who left.


    I don't know what your point is. I should hate Packer fans like you because some fans aren't loyal. WHO CARES

    How about we just talk football with the ones who are fans? Who cares. They can come and go as much as they want as far as I care. I don't know why this is like your life's rant to point out some people are fairweather fans or become loyal to players over team.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    You like to make sweeping generalizations.
    So that didn't happen? Young wasn't treated as second rate by many 49ers fans? Many of them didn't cheer Montana on as he was sticking it to the 49ers team? Their fans didn't boo Alex Smith during a game or hate on him for being a bust?

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Half the Packers fan base.......lol

    I don't personally know any Packer fans who left.


    I don't know what your point is. I should hate Packer fans like you because some fans aren't loyal. WHO CARES

    How about we just talk football with the ones who are fans? Who cares. They can come and go as much as they want as far as I care. I don't know why this is like your life's rant to point out some people are fairweather fans or become loyal to players over team.
    My point is that I have had my loyalty questioned by people who don't even follow the team anymore. That's why I find this whole thing laughable. If this board is still around 5 years from now, I'll still be here. Yet many of these "good" fans will not. Maybe because they grew bored and no longer care. Or the Packers suck and they jumped off the bandwagon. Regardless many will be lone gone and never heard from again.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,536
    vCash
    1500
    When favre left I still followed him and cheered for him and loved that he did well....I wanted the NFC Champ game to be packers/Vikings... I still love favre even on the vikes but the pack still my favorite team... Why cant people have both?

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •