Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Brodrick Bunkley kick

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1791507/bunkley.gif

Does he get suspended? If so, how many games?
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    No he won't get suspended because he's not Suh. And I love how this went unnoticed, but the Suh acrobatic kick to the nuts of Schuab didn't

vCash
    Yes and he should for the rest of the season. Talk about it being a sissy game all you people want but guess what that is not football... That is being a straight up ***** and is flat out disrespect to what football is.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    The league will certainly look at it, 100% going to get fined, I'm iffy about a 1 game suspension.

vCash
    I say no, he's not Suh.

vCash
    How did it go unnoticed? He got caught and was ejected... sorry he doesn't have the same record as Suh...

vCash
    But to answer the OP, depending on his history I think it may just be a fine. The game ejection plus a fine would be sufficient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    No he won't get suspended because he's not Suh. And I love how this went unnoticed, but the Suh acrobatic kick to the nuts of Schuab didn't
    Lol. An ejection is unnoticed?

vCash
    It didn't go unnoticed. The announcers talked about it for a while. He'll be fined without a doubt, but suspended? He was ejected and rightly so. That plus a hefty fine will be sufficient. As far as I know he has no history of things like this so no suspension will likely be called for. Suh is a repeat offender.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Fine, nothing more.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    How did Suh not get ejected is my question? I don't think he was trying to kick Schaub in the balls, but he definitely was trying to kick him.

vCash
    Being he was ejected its pretty much like he already missed a game, doubt anymore than a big fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Being he was ejected its pretty much like he already missed a game, doubt anymore than a big fine.
    There was 10 seconds left?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    There was like 40 seconds left lol. Thats not like missing a game.

Like I said he should get suspendex, then him and suh can kick it together on their time off

vCash

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast