Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Which Pregame show do you watch?

I used to watch Fox NFL Sunday but I can't watch it anymore. They act like a bunch of idiots. It seems to be more about entertainment and stupid jokes instead of football. I like to watch the show on NFL network and CBS. ESPN would be the worst to me. I can't stand Tom Jackson, Keyshawn, Ditka, and Berman.

vCash
    I have to agree. ESPN is the worst. Unwatchable. FOX sucks, but I'll watch it if that is the channel my game will be on. Otherwise CBS is probably my favorite but I can watch NFLN too.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    I alternate between NFLNetwork Gameday and the channel where my Niners are playing eventually, in this case, FOX NFL Sunday.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I know ESPN is awful, but I still watch it. I never asked myself why, and now it seems odd...

The same could probably be said for all ESPN shows.

vCash
    ESPN AKA the Dallas Cowboys network

vCash
    Have not watched a pregame in two years. I enjoy the games much more.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    ESPN AKA the Dallas Cowboys network
    Ya, right... ESPN hates the Cowboys. Ya they like to talk about them..losing. ESPN sucks the Steelers and Giants all day long. It's Big Ben this, Eli that, and then it's "Romo can't win a game, Dallas is joke"

vCash
    CBS>Fox in every sense of the matter when it comes to football. I'd rather watch ESPN than Fox as well. Fox is brutal with literally everything they do. I hate when the Jets play on Fox because even their best commentators are ****ing brutal.

vCash
    ESPN Sunday countdown

PSD's Aaron Dropson

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    CBS>Fox in every sense of the matter when it comes to football. I'd rather watch ESPN than Fox as well. Fox is brutal with literally everything they do. I hate when the Jets play on Fox because even their best commentators are ****ing brutal.
    That's funny because I hate when my team is on CBS. The main reason is how hard they push their shows. "CBS. We have the #1 drama, #1 comedy, #1 new drama, #1 new comedy, #1 comedy that's been running for 3 years, #1 reality show, #1 new reality show..." They're ****ing ridiculous with that ****. I swear they miss plays to plug their shows. Definitely prefer fox.

vCash
    The NFL Today owns all. James Brown, Boomer and Marino are all awesome on there. CBS probably best the best all around NFL coverage as well.

vCash
    I don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I alternate between NFLNetwork Gameday and the channel where my Niners are playing eventually, in this case, FOX NFL Sunday.
    Same, I also watch ESPN to though.

vCash
    FOX still uses those ****ing robots...I can't stand those broadcasts from circa 2004. And all pregame shows have become obnoxious...I listen to the radio for pregame analysis instead of watching the likes of Jimmy Johnson, Mike Ditka, etc. being clowns TV. And don't even get me started on Cris Carter.

vCash
    Bradshaw kills the Fox pregame show. They need to get rid of him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast