Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    I love how you try to make the point that Ireland is good because he drafted Tannehill and then go on saying Tannehill is good by saying he. has. no. talent. to. work. with.
    all our talent is on defense RB and Oline.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Ireland has drafted 0 playmakers.

Why do ppl love him so much again?

ZERO! That should be impossible with the years he's been here. Seriously, not even one? Are you kidding me with this love for Ireland?
    he hasnt been in position to draft playmakers idk why thats so hard for people to understand. hes only had what 2 years

playmakers we have/had under Parcells/Ireland era just so noone argues who is responsible for whom

Reggie Bush and Lamar Miller- our RB core went from a position of weakness
    to a strength. Thomas is a solid depth RB

Brandon Marshall,Cameron Wake,Sean Smith,Vontae Davis,Karlos Dansby,Ryan Tannehill,Chad Ochocinco,Oliver Vernon all playmakers

Long,Pouncey,Solia,Starks not playmakers but all of them can be considered elite at their position and the potential for a solid tackle in Martin
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Thats some sad talent...

Jake long is our best olineman and even he has looked average this season.

bush has been bad since week 2, thomas is not that good, and ireland traded up into the 2nd for him. miller might be something but he cant even learn the playbook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Thats some sad talent...

bush has been bad since week 2, thomas is not that good, and ireland traded up into the 2nd for him. miller might be something but he cant even learn the playbook
    thats what makes what Tannehill has done that much more impressive. the rb's are good though they just look bad because the oline isnt finished and no wr can pull people away from the line
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    thats what makes what Tannehill has done that much more impressive. the rb's are good though they just look bad because the oline isnt finished and no wr can pull people away from the line
    tanny has been impressive. we should be thankful that ross wanted philbin, and philbin wanted tanny.

vCash
    Remind me again how this is a positive argument for Ireland...

vCash
    So...Ireland hasn't given our QB any talent to throw to? This is terrific argument in favor of Ireland...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Thats some sad talent...

Wish more would understand this. While Long is playing at his normal HOF elite Pro Bowl level he is still better than most. Just not his normal level so we are noticing him more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Wish more would understand this. While Long is playing at his normal HOF elite Pro Bowl level he is still better than most. Just not his normal level so we are noticing him more.
    see what u fail to realize is that most of us do understand that, however we arent "ok" with it...u might be, but i know that i am not, and i expect more, i wont settle with "oh well hes still better then most" i want him to be the best simple as that, and the fact that he is going to demand sooo much damn money, i say not if he is going to be playing mediocre....we have a damn rookie qb, with no weapons on offense i would expect that with long tannethrill had nothing to worry about from the blindside but thats not whats going on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    So...Ireland hasn't given our QB any talent to throw to? This is terrific argument in favor of Ireland...
    im tired of repeating myself idk how slow i have to type before people understand. he has got his QB talent but Philbin got rid of Marshall and Ochocinco thats not on Ireland its on Philbin. Ireland drafted Martin,Miller,and Egnew. 2 of them will likely be starters on our offense for a long time. Ireland wasnt in position to do much its not like the draft had alot of awesome playmaking receivers and the yr before WR wasnt a big need because we had Marshall who like i said Philbin got rid of
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    while most dont understand it like you said i completely disagree with it altogether. Long has been our worst olineman this yr and nowhere near Pro Bowl level. its sad and unfortunate and something thats hard to admit to. im hoping its injury related or trouble picking up the new scheme so we dont have him being a liability next yr if we re-sign him. tired of seeing him get embarassed this year knowing full well he is better than the person making him look that way
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    while most dont understand it like you said i completely disagree with it altogether. Long has been our worst olineman this yr and nowhere near Pro Bowl level. its sad and unfortunate and something thats hard to admit to. im hoping its injury related or trouble picking up the new scheme so we dont have him being a liability next yr if we re-sign him. tired of seeing him get embarassed this year knowing full well he is better than the person making him look that way
    How wrong you are.

Mike Pouncey : Zero sacks, 1 QB hit and 1 QB hurry allowed
    Richie Incognito : 3 sacks, 3 hits, 4 hurries
    Jake Long : 3 sacks, 6 hits, 7 hurries
    John Jerry: 2 sacks, 2 hits, 10 hurries
    Jonathan Martin: 4 sacks, 2 hits, 28 hurries

Only 4 OTs allowed fewer hurries than the 7 Jake Long has. Still an elite player just not at the HOF level he was playing at.

vCash
    How wrong you are.

Mike Pouncey : Zero sacks, 1 QB hit and 1 QB hurry allowed
    Richie Incognito : 3 sacks, 3 hits, 4 hurries
    Jake Long : 3 sacks, 6 hits, 7 hurries
    John Jerry: 2 sacks, 2 hits, 10 hurries
    Jonathan Martin: 4 sacks, 2 hits, 28 hurries

Only 4 OTs allowed fewer hurries than the 7 Jake Long has. Still an elite player just not at the HOF level he was playing at.
    Where are these stats from? I've watched enough games where these just don't seem correct. Also doesn't show penalties which is a huge stat for oline players.

vCash
    Growing speculation polian wants back in the NFL and dolphins are in his sights. just speculation though.

vCash
    dont want Polian and really dont understand what he has done that make people want him
    Take Notes Rook

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast