Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Ireland's record of bringing in good players speak for itself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    and yet your signature is of an Ireland draft pick
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Who says he is any good yet? He is the 2nd worst QB on 3rd downs and bottom 5 worst in the 4Q. Long way to go untill we find out if he is any good.

vCash
    We would have got tannehill no matter who was the gm. If anyone gets credit for tanny, its sherman and philbin.

vCash
    We would have got tannehill no matter who was the gm. If anyone gets credit for tanny, its sherman and philbin.
    You can't even give the man credit where it's due :sarcasm: I bet if Tannehill becomes a bust in a few years, you'll be the first one blaming Ireland for drafting him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    You can't even give the man credit where it's due :sarcasm: I bet if Tannehill becomes a bust in a few years, you'll be the first one blaming Ireland for drafting him.
    I wont blame him for drafting him, I'll blame him for not surrounding him with talent if that happens to be the reason for Tannehill's failures, I'll also blame Sherman. I've already stated that Ireland deserves credit for drafting Tannehill, but if he doesn't give him talent to work with ol' Jeffy boy will be crucified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    I wont blame him for drafting him, I'll blame him for not surrounding him with talent if that happens to be the reason for Tannehill's failures, I'll also blame Sherman. I've already stated that Ireland deserves credit for drafting Tannehill, but if he doesn't give him talent to work with ol' Jeffy boy will be crucified.

Ireland can do know wrong to some people.

vCash
    Can we get a temporary peace agreement? This thing is going to start to rival Israel and Hamas...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I love how failure is OK with some people. Anyone want to tell me how many FA's are left from this past off season?

vCash
    how does Sherman and Philbin get credit for Tannehill when Ireland wanted Tannehill way before Sherman and Philbin were even on Miami's radar. without Ireland we more than likely would not have Tannehill. and if people still think Tannehill isnt any good after seeing what he has done with the trash he has to work with than idk what to tell you and he has to work with trash because of Philbin.

people talk of what FA's we have left out of the ones we signed this offseason yet forget we chased Manning while every other team was chasing playmakers at other positions leaving us with nothing. you cant blame Ireland for going all in on Manning especially considering he didnt even want him Ross did.

Ireland has us set up for 2013 big time is that forgotten as well
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 11-22-2012 at 07:58 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I love how you try to make the point that Ireland is good because he drafted Tannehill and then go on saying Tannehill is good by saying he. has. no. talent. to. work. with.

vCash
    how does Sherman and Philbin get credit for Tannehill when Ireland wanted Tannehill way before Sherman and Philbin were even on Miami's radar. without Ireland we more than likely would not have Tannehill. and if people still think Tannehill isnt any good after seeing what he has done with the trash he has to work with than idk what to tell you and he has to work with trash because of Philbin.

people talk of what FA's we have left out of the ones we signed this offseason yet forget we chased Manning while every other team was chasing playmakers at other positions leaving us with nothing. you cant blame Ireland for going all in on Manning especially considering he didnt even want him Ross did.

Ireland has us set up for 2013 big time is that forgotten as well
    Any schmuck GM could have done that. Ireland has just made safe pick after safe pick. How is egnew doing? Trading up into the 2nd for thomas? Martin has been very disappointing for a 2nd round pick. How is that WR that we badly needed doing?

All ireland has done is create a ton of needs on this team, just like its been the past decade. He made the obvious pick and got tannehill, the main reason he got tanny was he knew it would buy him some time.

I agree with the poster who said some people in here enhoy being mediocre.

vCash

Ireland can do know wrong to some people.
    Who are you referring to in this post?

vCash
    The dude is just like Bill Parcells. Do you think Parcells would have brought Ireland over with him if Ireland was the complete opposite of him? No way. Just look at the high draft picks we have used on OL since Parcells has left. BTW our OL is still **** after all the draft picks and money spent on it.

The man traded our number 1 wide receiver without a plan to replace him.

I also would like to know how HE set us up so well for next year? All that has happened is we have a crap ton of players coming off the books. We also have a few more draft picks because he traded two of our better players.

Who gives a **** who drafted Ryan Tannehill? Just because it took them 7 years to bring in someone who actually has a chance to spend more than 2 years at the QB position for us and actually win games.... doesn't mean he gets a pass for filling most of our team with average to below average role players.

vCash
    Ireland has drafted 0 playmakers.

Why do ppl love him so much again?

ZERO! That should be impossible with the years he's been here. Seriously, not even one? Are you kidding me with this love for Ireland?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast