Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    That's a complicated situation
    Idk I just see it happening and they bring in some one from the Philbin tree to be head coach or maybe see Kevin COyle, but anyways its just something my dad brought up

vCash
    We traded Marshall because he threw his teamate under the bus(Matt Moore) and because he's a distraction on and off the field. And he didn't want to play in Philbin's offence.
    Then dont draft the third qb at # 8 or 7 overall or make sure he doesn't play with this laughable Offense.. ever. The kid loose confidence and you end up with a bunch of Channing Crowder or A. Cromartie in your locker room. You just dont let these situation happen as a GM.

I was to let Ireland the chance but i'm off the wagon now and frustrated on how lame a team has to be to compete in this league... looking at the Colts.

vCash
    Marc Ross, Director of College Scouting, New York Giants
    Eric DeCosta, Assistant General Manager, Baltimore Ravens
    Mike Maccagnan, Director of College Scouting, Houston Texans
    Brian Gutekunst, Director of College Scouting, Green Bay Packers
    Omar Khan, Director of Football and Business Administration, Pittsburgh Steelers

All good choices.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Omar Khan, Director of Football and Business Administration, Pittsburgh Steelers

All good choices.
    These are all good choices, I always wanted John Dorsey from the Packers, but it will never happen.

If you're going to place blame on Ireland then some blame needs to go on all his scouts also.
    Last edited by georgiadolfan; 11-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.

vCash
    NLF GM Power Rankings

Ireland is 17th on the power rankings

vCash
    -Pat Kirwan from an article he wrote in 2008
    If Parcells can leave coaching and still turn around the Miami Dolphins from the front office, then so can a number of former head coaches who have the experience to run a franchise.
    Dear Mr. Pat Kirwan,

Bill Parcells did not turn around the Miami Dolphins. The 1-15 season and the 11-5 season were both flukes. We are still the same mediocre team we were before we hired Cam Cameron and Bill Parcells. Please tell all your media buddies to quit saying BP turn this team around. He did not. BP is over rated and the game passed him by 20 years ago. I said this before we hired him and after we hired him.
    Last edited by georgiadolfan; 11-16-2012 at 01:32 PM.

vCash
    We traded Marshall because he threw his teamate under the bus(Matt Moore) and because he's a distraction on and off the field. And he didn't want to play in Philbin's offence.
    http://larrybrownsports.com/football...n-miami/134926
    Exactly, can we get a ban on *****ing and moaning about trading BM please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drevenger View Post
    Then dont draft the third qb at # 8 or 7 overall or make sure he doesn't play with this laughable Offense.. ever. The kid loose confidence and you end up with a bunch of Channing Crowder or A. Cromartie in your locker room. You just dont let these situation happen as a GM.

I was to let Ireland the chance but i'm off the wagon now and frustrated on how lame a team has to be to compete in this league... looking at the Colts.
    This statememnt proves Miami fans don't know what they want

vCash
    Ireland isn't worthy of drafting five players in the first three rounds. I defended him for awhile but not anymore. His 2012 draft looks worse every week.

I'd rather see Derek pick these players, seriously.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    http://larrybrownsports.com/football...n-miami/134926
    yes he did throw Matt Moore under a bus but Marshall was 100% true and in the right to say what he did. Marshall wasnt really much of a distraction and i wouldnt want to play in a Philbin offense neither.

i like Ireland and believe Philbin was the wrong guy. anybody that would trade your best player for no good reason is the wrong guy. anybody that benches the player your entire offense runs around for 2 quarters is the wrong guy. notice how he didnt do the same to Hartline and thats bc we have zero at the position but thats still a double standard you are teaching your players

1st and foremost Ross needs to keep himself in the background and out of football operations.

i like Ireland but if not Ireland i want someone that will come in and clean house and start over. for me thats Bill Cowher who was the guy i wanted from the start. thats never going to happen so ill just stick with Ireland
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 11-16-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    No I meant that Philbin would step down from the HC job and take the GM job
    I'm pretty sure this is not going to happen since this is the exact reason we didn't want to hire Jeff Fisher. Its no good having a HC/GM. If we wanted to do it, Ross would have hired Fisher on the spot and dumped Ireland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is not going to happen since this is the exact reason we didn't want to hire Jeff Fisher. Its no good having a HC/GM. If we wanted to do it, Ross would have hired Fisher on the spot and dumped Ireland.
    Fisher wanted to be HC/GM at the same time I'm saying I can see Philbin being our GM in the future and someone else will be coach... but nvm it was a convo me and my dad were having

vCash
    Double post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post

All good choices.
    Eric DeCosta isn't going anywhere:
    Eric DeCosta, one of the most sought-after general manager candidates, has decided to stay with the Baltimore Ravens, the team said Friday.

The Colts, Rams and Bears all had requested permission to speak to DeCosta, the Ravens' director of player personnel. But DeCosta chose not to interview with other teams.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/74...jobs-elsewhere
    And I doubt Philbin would poach one of the Packers scouts (Brian Gutekunst).

Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    NLF GM Power Rankings

Ireland is 17th on the power rankings
    That sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    -Pat Kirwan from an article he wrote in 2008

Dear Mr. Pat Kirwan,

Bill Parcells did not turn around the Miami Dolphins. The 1-15 season and the 11-5 season were both flukes. We are still the same mediocre team we were before we hired Cam Cameron and Bill Parcells. Please tell all your media buddies to quit saying BP turn this team around. He did not. BP is over rated and the game passed him by 20 years ago. I said this before we hired him and after we hired him.
    The media was in love with Parcells when he came here. Now they're all blaming Ireland for the mess Parcells left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabmeone2 View Post
    Exactly, can we get a ban on *****ing and moaning about trading BM please.
    They're also forgetting that we went 6-10 with Marshall.

vCash
    Ireland supporter. Ireland had one offseason to surround talent and transition a ground and pound team to a WCO. To transition a 3-4 defense into a hybrid 4-3.

Fans need to give the guy another offseason to prove himself.

There's a lot of contracts to resign or decline and walk. If Ireland decides to let some of these guys to walk then he'll be able to shape this team to the coaches strength.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast