Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Knicks have been better than the Nets. Only a moron would say otherwise and I am a Nets fan.

vCash
    Look I think the Knicks will finish better the Nets too but is it really that farfetched that the Nets would finish ahead of the Knicks?

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    He's right. For a team thats been completely blown up they are off to a better/more impressive start. Should be 6-1.
    should be? that still wouldn't be better than the knicks' record

Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Knicks have been better than the Nets. Only a moron would say otherwise and I am a Nets fan.
    love you rob

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Would also like to address the "Nets only have 1 new starter" misconception that is being thrown around. Of our starters, only Hump and Deron played more than 16 games with us last year. Brook and Gerald had never played together, and Deron and Brook only played like 20 career games together prior to this year.

vCash
    I'm a die hard nets fan since KVH and non of the nets wins so far has been impressive except for the road orlando game..... Last night i was about to throw my head on the wall if I can just unscrew it...Nets are no contenders right now but Im hoping they get there, they needed these games to fine tune up their system...

vCash
    I'm with Chuck.

The Knicks have clearly looked better than the Nets right now - but I strongly believe that come playoff time if both teams are healthy - the Nets will beat the Knicks in a 7 game series.

I just can't see the Knicks being able to outscore or defend the Deron/JJ/Lopez trio unless the Melo/Amare chemistry issues are worked out.
    Scott Stevens: "Luck is a combination of hard work and perseverance, I tend to think that I make my own luck"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imagesrdecievin View Post
    I'm with Chuck.

The Knicks have clearly looked better than the Nets right now - but I strongly believe that come playoff time if both teams are healthy - the Nets will beat the Knicks in a 7 game series.

I just can't see the Knicks being able to outscore or defend the Deron/JJ/Lopez trio unless the Melo/Amare chemistry issues are worked out.
    If they can defend the Lebron/Wade/Bosh trio what makes you think they can't defend the Nets trio?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    I think its just hard to like Melo. He looks like he's a miserable **** and he's never won.

Great talent and smooth as ****...but...

Charles was charismatic, intense, fun loving on the court, and his effort was huge...he never won either. But he was closer than Melo.

Amare's knees. So many old bodies on the Knicks. It's hard to see them being all healthy come playoff time. Smith's been awesome though. And Felton's better than I expected.
    Last edited by psuedo; 11-16-2012 at 01:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    If they can defend the Lebron/Wade/Bosh trio what makes you think they can't defend the Nets trio?
    Laugh all you want - But Brook Lopez is the difference maker.

He has never been slowed down by Tyson Chandlers defense. He will demand a double team which will create all sorts of open shots for everyone else.

Our offense has shown flashes of being something special. Once they start to really get a feel for each other...
    Scott Stevens: "Luck is a combination of hard work and perseverance, I tend to think that I make my own luck"

vCash
    Barkley hates the Knicks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psuedo View Post
    I think its just hard to like Melo. He looks like he's a miserable **** and he's never won.

Great talent and smooth as ****...but...

Charles was charismatic, intense, fun loving on the court, and his effort was huge...he never won either. But he was closer than Melo.
    Actually, we don't know that Barkley is closer...and I submit that he's not.

We know that Barkley will never win a ring, we don't even come close to knowing that about 'Melo.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Barkley hates the Knicks lol
    It goes back to Mark Jackson and Gerald Wilkins pushing a broom lol.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    He's right. For a team thats been completely blown up they are off to a better/more impressive start. Should be 6-1.
    Nets aren't that good.

vCash

He has never been slowed down by Tyson Chandlers defense. He will demand a double team which will create all sorts of open shots for everyone else.

Our offense has shown flashes of being something special. Once they start to really get a feel for each other...

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash

I'm not so sure about your arguments for commanding a double team and even if that is the case, the Knicks rotations on defense are very tight so I'm not sure how many open looks it would create.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast