Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Whatever. Chuck is a clown. Straight up Knick hater. Says he's on the bandwagon then after he probably got clowned on the set and tried to stick to his guns. Who cares?

Knicks are playing the best ball in the league right now. No one can deny that. Still too early to say they're the best in the league but they are definitely the best in NY.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    And at the end of the day he's still without a ring..!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY 26 to 7 View Post
    Because they added JJ? That is complete roster turnover? Yea they had no one on their roster this offseason but resigned all their own players and added JJ. In what way is this team all that different than the Knicks? They traded their whole team for DWill only days after Melo went to the Knicks and had Lopez who was hurt last year. Sound familiar? Why yes it does - Knicks traded for Melo and last year Amar'e and Melo spent much of the season injured in route to firing their coach. How is this a different situation? Just because the Nets have been worse and not as highly publicized? They have had more of their team together for longer than we have.
    The Knicks are off to a nice start & have played very well so far but I am sick of hearing Knicks fans claim the Nets are the same team plus JJ. Only 5 of the 15 players on our current roster were on the roster last year: DWill, Lopez, Wallace, Hump & Brooks. Lopez played only 5 games & Wallace played only 16 as a Nets. How does that equate to us only adding JJ? Anyone who says the Nets are the "same team" is smoking something.

vCash
    I find Chuck entertaining, don't really get what he is so butt hurt about. Lets be frank, we listen to chuck because he is entertaining, not for his basketball knowledge. He just makes outlandish statements and sticks to them without backing them up. That's his thing, he is just loud. More often than not he backs himself into corners and stubbornly stays crouched there.

Lets be real, the term analyst is criminally overused in sports.
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    hi hater

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    It's more impressive. Knicks fans been talking about they need to "gel" for 3 years. Nets have started after 3 weeks.
    How have the Nets gelled already? Because they beat Toronto (2-6), Orlando twice (2-5), Cleveland (2-6), and Boston (5-4)? Look what happened when they played a good team in Miami, they got blown out by 30. Your prized offseason acquistion Joe Johnson is averaging a HUGE 16 ppg while shooting 38% from the field. The Nets have ONE new player in their starting lineup from last year, the Knicks have THREE! Yet somehow were undefeated. We've had 3 impressive wins over Miami, Dallas, and San Antonio. Beat an elite team first before you start talking about the Nets being better than the Knicks.

vCash
    Nets have surprised me so far. Even with easy schedule they are 4-2. And the teams are good but just bad luck of injuries.

But Knicks have been way better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riveraj83 View Post
    How have the Nets gelled already? Because they beat Toronto (2-6), Orlando twice (2-5), Cleveland (2-6), and Boston (5-4)? Look what happened when they played a good team in Miami, they got blown out by 30. Your prized offseason acquistion Joe Johnson is averaging a HUGE 16 ppg while shooting 38% from the field. The Nets have ONE new player in their starting lineup from last year, the Knicks have THREE! Yet somehow were undefeated. We've had 3 impressive wins over Miami, Dallas, and San Antonio. Beat an elite team first before you start talking about the Nets being better than the Knicks.
    WE also beat the 76ers who are 4-2 against other teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ#1FAN View Post
    The Knicks are off to a nice start & have played very well so far but I am sick of hearing Knicks fans claim the Nets are the same team plus JJ. Only 5 of the 15 players on our current roster were on the roster last year: DWill, Lopez, Wallace, Hump & Brooks. Lopez played only 5 games & Wallace played only 16 as a Nets. How does that equate to us only adding JJ? Anyone who says the Nets are the "same team" is smoking something.
    Returning 4 of your starting 5 and your 6th man is pretty much as good as it gets for returning your whole team in the NBA, how is that so drastically different? Its JJ and a couple minor role players. And We have Melo, TC, Amar'e (injured much of last year), Novak, and JR as hold overs so how is that much different? Wavy was saying that we have been together longer - we haven't and we both had lots of injuries last year.

vCash
    Dear Chuck,

Thank You for the bulletin board material!

Regards,

KnicksTape

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    The Nets defense has been suspect and Melo still gets more boards than their starting Center. I look forward to the game on the 26th...it should be a good one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycbball08 View Post
    And at the end of the day he's still without a ring..!
    That is something that I just do not get. People talk about Patrick without a ring. Or Malone. Or Stockton. But Barkley seemingly gets a pass. He gets mentioned with Michael, or Larry, or Magic. Why? Because he was friends with Michael? Something I will never understand.

Knicks are better than the Nets, today. And they will be in April/May/June.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ#1FAN View Post
    You realize the one idiot fan said the Knicks have had 4 years to gel because the "core" is there. The point was, that if the Knicks have 3 new starters and a new bench aside from Smith and Novak, then the Nets only having one new starter means they should be further ahead the Knicks.

No one actually believes that, its just one moron who says stupid ****. No one is expecting a finished product from the Nets.
    Go Knicks!

All time

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    BK is improving. JJ got off to a slow start, but he's looking more like himself now. D-Will is playing well, Brook Lopez has two games with 4 blocks already (did somebody teach him how to play defence), and Wallace is out, but with him and Hump working the glass, this team has a great starting line up. And they have some guys off the bench that can perfrom too.

Knicks are off to a great start, and that win against SA was huge (and they did it despite Melo's woeful performance). But yeah... I think it is possible BK ends up with a better record. I don't think Barkley is off his rocker to suggest this. I think both rosters will end up in the playoffs though... and I believe their records will be close.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast