Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 317
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    179
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    He's right. For a team thats been completely blown up they are off to a better/more impressive start. Should be 6-1.
    Are you ****ing ********? Or do you just pretend? Beating the Celtics in Brooklyn without Rondo is BY FAR the most impressive win the Nets have had... The Knicks have blown out 5 teams (including the heat) and just beat the Spurs in SA.

    As the poster above me mentioned, they have 9 new players on their roster (including 3 new point guards!) and are still missing two of their starters.

    Charles Barkley always hated the Knicks, he has a hard on for putting them down like Shaq does with Howard.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,360
    vCash
    5471

    ewing

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Ninja View Post
    I think they are both 45 win teams and nothing more. Nets fans have no reason to back up their team right now so I'm only going to back up my Knicks point. Knicks fans need to talk to me at the end of 82 games. Your six game win streak means nothing to me right now as does every other record in the NBA. Talk to me in March when all of your veterans are tired, maybe even hurt, etc. The Knicks remind me a lot like the Celtics from the past two-three seasons. Off to great hot starts but will eventually slow down by mid-season because of age. Not to mention you have STAT coming back and unless he's coming off the bench he will most defiantly hurt your team. And do you guys really think you're going to be shooting like, 40% from three all year? I'm not sure of the exact stat line but the amount of threes you are making are unrealistic to do all year. Knicks are better than I thought they were, yes, but I will not say they are a championship contender.



    I still say Knicks should trade STAT to Nets for Hump and fillers. win-win

    Why would anyone want to talk to you after the season and why would you not reassess your opinion until the season is totally over?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,553
    vCash
    1500
    He's entitled to his opinion like every other analyst out there. He's become quite the notorious Knick hater for some reason, so his opinion means very little to me. Knicks are looking unbelievable right now and the combined records of teams the Knicks beat so far I imagine has to be pretty good.

    I just dont see the Nets matching up well with the Knicks.

    But we'll find out soon, the make-up game has to be soon.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cinci... Jersey Raised
    Posts
    2,703
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Ninja View Post
    I think they are both 45 win teams and nothing more. Nets fans have no reason to back up their team right now so I'm only going to back up my Knicks point. Knicks fans need to talk to me at the end of 82 games. Your six game win streak means nothing to me right now as does every other record in the NBA. Talk to me in March when all of your veterans are tired, maybe even hurt, etc. The Knicks remind me a lot like the Celtics from the past two-three seasons. Off to great hot starts but will eventually slow down by mid-season because of age. Not to mention you have STAT coming back and unless he's coming off the bench he will most defiantly hurt your team. And do you guys really think you're going to be shooting like, 40% from three all year? I'm not sure of the exact stat line but the amount of threes you are making are unrealistic to do all year. Knicks are better than I thought they were, yes, but I will not say they are a championship contender.

    I still say Knicks should trade STAT to Nets for Hump and fillers. win-win
    I would just like to point out that despite your other opinions that I think are just hate, you made this widly untrue statement about the Celtics. The Celtics the last 2 years had horrible 1st halves and lead to them almost trading away everyone before having amazing 2nd half play and getting back into the NBAs elite. This includes a 3-2 series lead over the Heat in the conf finals and if not for legendary LeBron performances in games 6 and 7 the C's are in the finals. So what are you talking about?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cinci... Jersey Raised
    Posts
    2,703
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    Kidd, camby, sheeeeeeed, brewer, felton, white, kurt thomas, copeland are all new to the team. JUST SAYING
    And Prigs.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    9 out of the 13 active players for the Knicks right now are new to the team so they are still gelling also.
    Ok this makes 4 years now knicks saying they need time to gel.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BBallfan8 View Post
    Are you ****ing ********? Or do you just pretend? Beating the Celtics in Brooklyn without Rondo is BY FAR the most impressive win the Nets have had... The Knicks have blown out 5 teams (including the heat) and just beat the Spurs in SA.

    As the poster above me mentioned, they have 9 new players on their roster (including 3 new point guards!) and are still missing two of their starters.

    Charles Barkley always hated the Knicks, he has a hard on for putting them down like Shaq does with Howard.
    Nets didn't have Gerald Wallace, their best defender and one of their best rebounders and Marshon Brooks who is their 6th man. The game really wasn't close until the end either. Knicks core have all been together over a 1 year.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,112
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Ok this makes 4 years now knicks saying they need time to gel.
    Dude why does it even matter? As long as you get to a point where you're playing with cohesion on offense and in sync defensively in regards to the priniciples that you're trying to implement, who cares about how long it takes. This is what the regular season is for in many ways: to get a feel for your teammates, remain healthy, and develop good on-court habits for the postseason. Don't be mad just because the Knicks got their faster this year than BKN did.......

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,112
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Nets didn't have Gerald Wallace, their best defender and one of their best rebounders and Marshon Brooks who is their 6th man. The game really wasn't close until the end either. Knicks core have all been together over a 1 year.
    Knicks don't have Iman Shumpert.....anything else? What you're saying is irrelevant dude. As of now, there is nothing the Nets have over NY in regards to where they are at this earlt stage of the season. One thing's for sure. NY @ BKN will be a fun game on Nov. 26.

    And you're claim that the Knicks' core has been together for over a year is false.

    Brewer
    Thomas
    Felton
    Kidd
    Camby

    All are new to this team and are expected to contribute.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Don't be mad just because the Knicks got their faster this year than BKN did.......
    Umm actually thats not what happened at all. Knicks core been together over a year.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,553
    vCash
    1500
    Somebody picked up where DMF left off.

    The Knicks have three new starters compared to last year, pretty sure the Nets have one.

    Knicks have a brand new bench, so do the Nets.

    I dont get the "Nets need to gel and the Knicks shouldnt have to."

    Why cant certain Net fans just be happy they have a competitive team. Need to justify being better than the Knicks despite having a worse record and having an easier schedule.

    I'm excited to have two basketball teams in the 5 boroughs, but man a couple of these Net fans make it tough.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,354
    vCash
    1500
    NBA on TNT is going to suck when Charles Leaves.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,403
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    It's more impressive. Knicks fans been talking about they need to "gel" for 3 years. Nets have started after 3 weeks.




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo View Post
    knicks don't have iman shumpert.....anything else? what you're saying is irrelevant dude. As of now, there is nothing the nets have over ny in regards to where they are at this earlt stage of the season. One thing's for sure. Ny @ bkn will be a fun game on nov. 26.
    and???

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,538
    vCash
    1500
    Keep coming haters keep coming...

    It's party time!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •