Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    First of all read what it says next to my avatar. Yea i do not deny i like to get in troll mode when i am bored and there aren't any interesting topics especially during the off season.

Second i find it pretty pitiful that you had to go dig that far for a quote from who knows when.
    took me less than 10 seconds to find that
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    took me less than 10 seconds to find that
    Sure it did

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Sure it did
    I clicked "private messages" in the top right corner and scrolled down about 10 lines

it was probably even less than 10 seconds
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I clicked "private messages" in the top right corner and scrolled down about 10 lines

it was probably even less than 10 seconds
    Ok kid

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    1- Philly isn't garbage, and playing B2B games against a team is very hard to win both unless its like a bobcats or some team like that. Dallas was playing well at that point but Miami and the spurs are two of the best teams in the legaue.

Philly w/o Bynum= garbage. Basically all jumpers. Beating them twice is nothing to brag about. Dallas w/o Dirk are like the Lakers w/o Kobe. I already said the wins over Spurs and Heat were impressive, what more do you want? I'm just calling it like I see it.....

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Philly w/o Bynum= garbage. Basically all jumpers. Beating them twice is nothing to brag about. Dallas w/o Dirk are like the Lakers w/o Kobe. I already said the wins over Spurs and Heat were impressive, what more do you want? I'm just calling it like I see it.....
    Philly isn't a garbage team like you are claiming... Philly beat Boston, Denver, and Utah. These teams aren't exactly terrible.
    Deal with it

vCash
    The Knicks are playing great, stop the hate! I can't wait to see Knicks vs Nets.

vCash
    Hard to realize where he's coming from with that. Knicks have been incredible and they still don't have Amare (no offense, but that may be a good thing). They've had an influx of new players and they've been beating good teams. If they don't score in the paint, they have three point shooters who can fire away. Chandler plays defense and the old farts have been surprisingly good so far.
    Hell, Carmelo is passing the ball and rebounding really well-he doesn't have to score to affect the game.
    They'll be a challenge to whoever lands them in the playoffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Barkley is a hater and you know this

vCash
    I'll be first to admit that I'm shocked ny is first in the east and the BUCKS/nets are second

vCash
    Nets lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I have both teams neck and neck so far. They're both had cake schedules. Knicks wins over Miami and Spurs were impressive but they also beat a garbage Philly twice, Orlando and a Dirkless Dallas.

Both teams are pretty deep I think the deciding factor will be what happens when Amare and Gerald Wallace get back in the mix......
    ^^ exactly period

vCash
    So this makes 5 in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    So this makes 5 in a row.
    They have had a very very soft schedule. PLaying bottom 5 teams in the west and east. Now their schedule gets tougher starting in Los Angelos and the next few weeks. Lets see where they are by middle of december.

vCash
    Let's see... wins vs:

Miami
    Philly (2x)
    Dallas
    Magic
    Spurs
    Pacers

or

Raptors
    Magic (2x)
    Cavs
    Celtics
    Kings

How have the Knicks had a soft schedule when the only non playoff team on their schedule was the Magic.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast