Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Nets didn't have Gerald Wallace, their best defender and one of their best rebounders and Marshon Brooks who is their 6th man. The game really wasn't close until the end either. Knicks core have all been together over a 1 year.

Dude, stop dunking your face in toilet water for more than 45 seconds, it's really starting to kill the few brain cells you have left.

Gerald Wallace has been with the team since last season, the Nets traded for him guy. If anything the Knicks have more room to improve because we are much deeper and almost everyone on this team is new and still geling. You obviously know nothing. Our coach is almost a brand new coach. The Nets have that same old tired Avery Johnson, with a good scoring big man (Brooks) who can't rebound over small forwards, the Nets would not match up well with the Knicks. Only battle the Nets win over the Knicks is at PG, and with the way Felton is playing as a knick, that battle is still going to be a close one, everywhere else, the Knicks win big, SG, SF, PF and even center because Brooks plays no D and catches no boards, Tyson does all the little things that make a difference at the C spot. Knicks have also beat playoff contending teams and are still missing their 2nd best offensive player (Amare) and their 2nd best defensive player (Shumpert) but remain undefeated. How is that not more impressive than what the BK Nets have done? Nets really haven't done anything but win the games they are supposed to but not even in impressive fashion, they almost got taken by the Raptors plus beating the Celtics without Rondo at home for BK is a must win and they almost lost.
    Last edited by JonnyBrav000; 11-16-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    Check out the Pecks, the Abs are made of steel... This is the real life Johnny B.
    By the way, the hat is Brooklyn, not Boston, sorry Bean Heads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    PHI hasn't had Bynum all year, and won't for a long time, its not like he only missed the NY games. Fact is PHI is still a good team w/o Bynum.

Same for DAL, Dirk hasn't played all year yet they were still winning.

BK though caught a huge break last night, Rondo has played every game but missed last nights game. Big difference.

Knicks beat MIA & SAS at full strength.
    Agreed. Every team has to deal with injuries, it's the nature of the beast. We're without 40% of our starting lineup so it's not like the team is immune to not dealing with injuries.

Anyway, Barkley has a long history of animosity and just being plain belligerent towards the Knicks. It all stemmed from when his sixers team was swept back in 1990. He didn't like the fact the Knicks team pulled out a broom and started sweeping the floor at the Spectrum after they closed out that Philly team.

He's entitled to his opinion, and the Nets are exponentially better than they were last year. But the Knicks I believe are the better team overall.

vCash
    I don't think the Nets will be able to sustain a winning record. Deron is that teams engine and right now he is playing hurt with bone spurs in his ankle. Also he says his right leg is bothering him also.

The reason the Knicks are the better team is because they are the deeper team. They can still thrive even if a couple of key guys go down.

......Chuck Sucks......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNChris...53521932034048

@chris Palmer : Charles Barkley "The nets will have a better record than the Knicks"

Shut up charles
    No no no, keep yapping Charles, you look like a bafoon.

vCash
    The Knicks have only played one bad team so far and still boast a 6-0 record. How anyone can hate on this team is beyond me...they've been extremely impressive even though it's only November.

People seem to forget that Shumpert will be thrown into the rotation around mid-season....that guy is the best defender on the Knicks and adds so much to the energy level.

vCash
    Charles Barkley is a HOMER. He's just mad at the Knicks because we got rid of his boy Isiah Thomas. At the end of the day... everything the Knicks are doing now is pointing towards an EXCELLENT season.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBrav000 View Post
    Dude, stop dunking your face in toilet water for more than 45 seconds, it's really starting to kill the few brain cells you have left.

Gerald Wallace has been with the team since last season, the Nets traded for him guy. If anything the Knicks have more room to improve because we are much deeper and almost everyone on this team is new and still geling. You obviously know nothing. Our coach is almost a brand new coach. The Nets have that same old tired Avery Johnson, with a good scoring big man (Brooks) who can't rebound over small forwards, the Nets would not match up well with the Knicks. Only battle the Nets win over the Knicks is at PG, and with the way Felton is playing as a knick, that battle is still going to be a close one, everywhere else, the Knicks win big, SG, SF, PF and even center because Brooks plays no D and catches no boards, Tyson does all the little things that make a difference at the C spot. Knicks have also beat playoff contending teams and are still missing their 2nd best offensive player (Amare) and their 2nd best defensive player (Shumpert) but remain undefeated. How is that not more impressive than what the BK Nets have done? Nets really haven't done anything but win they games they are supposed to but not even in impressive fashion, they almost got taken by the Raptors plus beating the Celtics without Rondo at home for BK is a must win and they almost lost.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    poo poo Sir Charles

vCash
    It's more impressive. Knicks fans been talking about they need to "gel" for 3 years. Nets have started after 3 weeks.
    Look at who they have beat, when the nets played the heat they got man handled, the knicks on the other hand man handled the heat, and showed a true sign of a contender when they beat the spurs. If the nets played the spurs, they would have been man handled as well. And 4 those who keep saying that the knicks old guys were going to wear down, u have guys like shump who will help with keeping kidd fresh through out the season and no one expects sheed and camby to be logging big minutes, especially with stat coming back. What makes the knicks so scary is that they are #1 defensively and they are about to bring in one of the best perimeter defenders in the game in shump back

vCash
    I didn't realize this was the thread for Insecure Knicks fan lol

vCash
    Nets didn't have Gerald Wallace, their best defender and one of their best rebounders and Marshon Brooks who is their 6th man. The game really wasn't close until the end either. Knicks core have all been together over a 1 year.
    This is kind of hilarious what you said at the end being that the only players playing for the Knicks right now that have been together for a year (and only for a year btw) is Tyson chandler , melo, and Steve Novak. That's what 3 out of 13 players playing right now-one of which doesn't even play more than 18 minutes a game. I would argue about that core- and you cant even say that about jr smith because he came over more or less at the same time Gerald Wallace did! So where's your point dude???? And melo is the the only one who has been on this team for more than year- an extra half season!!!!!- not sure there's any difference at all between the Knicks and nets since they've had deron and brook the same amount of time the Knicks have had amare and melo-plus Humphries and Tyson and Humphries cancel and nova and brooks do -so who else have the knicks had longer then players the nets have had.

Maybe check your facts brother,

And about having light skin, this is a discussion forum and you brought up points and facts that are being replied to accordingly, now if your a little insecure about how many points youve received disproving your points maybe you should check yourself before you wreck yourself
    Last edited by Al Trautwig; 11-16-2012 at 12:16 PM.

vCash
    What's there to be insecure about for knicks fans? We're 6-0! Maybe you have something to be insecure about that's why you keep on trolling...

It's party time!

vCash
    i see you are doing double duties for DMF and yourself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    i see you are doing double duties for DMF and yourself
    thats what he does
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash