Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Charles Barkley "At The End Of The Day, Nets Over Knicks"

https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNChris...53521932034048

@chris Palmer : Charles Barkley "The nets will have a better record than the Knicks"

Shut up charles

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    It's his opinion, but for now I'd be hard-pressed to say that the Nets are better than the Knicks at this point. But Charles has really come off as a true Knick hater, so this shouldn't really surprise anyone. Knick fans can obviously speak to this. It IS so obvious.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-16-2012 at 09:02 AM.

vCash
    He's right. For a team thats been completely blown up they are off to a better/more impressive start. Should be 6-1.

vCash
    I think they are both 45 win teams and nothing more. Nets fans have no reason to back up their team right now so I'm only going to back up my Knicks point. Knicks fans need to talk to me at the end of 82 games. Your six game win streak means nothing to me right now as does every other record in the NBA. Talk to me in March when all of your veterans are tired, maybe even hurt, etc. The Knicks remind me a lot like the Celtics from the past two-three seasons. Off to great hot starts but will eventually slow down by mid-season because of age. Not to mention you have STAT coming back and unless he's coming off the bench he will most defiantly hurt your team. And do you guys really think you're going to be shooting like, 40% from three all year? I'm not sure of the exact stat line but the amount of threes you are making are unrealistic to do all year. Knicks are better than I thought they were, yes, but I will not say they are a championship contender.

I still say Knicks should trade STAT to Nets for Hump and fillers. win-win

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    He's right. For a team thats been completely blown up they are off to a better/more impressive start. Should be 6-1.
    Off to a better start than the knicks? How?

vCash
    He'd find a way to criticize the Knicks for curing cancer. Who cares? This is great for NY basketball. No way Barkley is going to bring down Knick fans right now.

vCash
    Keep hating Barkley, the Knicks will just keep winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesown69 View Post
    Off to a better start than the knicks? How?
    It's more impressive. Knicks fans been talking about they need to "gel" for 3 years. Nets have started after 3 weeks.

vCash
    It's more impressive. Knicks fans been talking about they need to "gel" for 3 years. Nets have started after 3 weeks.
    9 out of the 13 active players for the Knicks right now are new to the team so they are still gelling also.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Just worry about your overrated Linsanity!!! We have the best record in the league and we are the 2nd best team in the NBA right now behind the defending champs.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Because they added JJ? That is complete roster turnover? Yea they had no one on their roster this offseason but resigned all their own players and added JJ. In what way is this team all that different than the Knicks? They traded their whole team for DWill only days after Melo went to the Knicks and had Lopez who was hurt last year. Sound familiar? Why yes it does - Knicks traded for Melo and last year Amar'e and Melo spent much of the season injured in route to firing their coach. How is this a different situation? Just because the Nets have been worse and not as highly publicized? They have had more of their team together for longer than we have.

vCash
    The knicks have a new team too.

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Kidd, camby, sheeeeeeed, brewer, felton, white, kurt thomas, copeland are all new to the team. JUST SAYING

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Nets have not been good, they've had a ridiculously easy schedule. Last night was their FIRST win against a winning team, and lets be honest if Rondo plays that's a completely different game.

The 2 other times BK played winning teams they got destroyed by MIA and then lost at home to a MIN team w/o their 2 best players. Nets even struggled to beat a horrible TOR team on the night they opened their new arena, I wouldve thought they would have destroyed TOR that night.

Knicks have had a very tough schedule, all their games except for 1 have been against winning teams.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast