Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    So Is Stuckey coming off the bench than Gators?

vCash

Singler to start tonite at stuckeys request!!!

Here is the link http://mobile.mlive.com/advannarbor/pm_105108/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=LSAyfgHG AUBURN HILLS -- Kyle Singler will start for the Detroit Pistons again tonight, at the request of the player he replaces, Rodney Stuckey.
    Stuckey went to head coach Lawrence Frank and requested the switch after watching how well the starting unit flowed while he missed a game with the flu, and said today he has "no ego" and believes it could be the best move for everyone.
    "I just want to come in and just impact the game," Stuckey said after today's shootaround.  "I think coming in with the second unit, being able to run more, get out in transition, will help us out a lot."
    Frank said Thursday that he intended to restore Stuckey to the starting lineup for tonight's 7:30 game against the Orlando Magic.  Stuckey's request changed his mind.
    Singler started and scored 16 points, with four rebounds, in Wednesday's 94-76 win over the Philadelphia 76ers.
    Stuckey said Thursday that he envisions the possibility of becoming a go-to scorer off the bench.

vCash
    LOLLLL really dude? did we need a thread for it

vCash
    Gators beat ya to it but yes, very exciting.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA

vCash
    Lol mike.

vCash
    mikes next thread ... "we traded gordons contract to the bobcats"!

Really? we know? We got Gators to get the most updated news

vCash
    Dude ok we get it you hate Stuckey. I know no matter what he does you are not going to give him any credit and just laugh at him. He hasn't been perfect or lived up to expectations, but his willingness to do what is best for the team has to be commended. This change in attitude has Coach Frank's influence written all over it.

Im personally glad Mike made a thread for it, in the other one everyone was saying it was all about PR and he only said it because he knew it wouldn't happen, this shows that it actually is happening. Hopefully Singler can play as well as he did Wednesday and I hope that running with the second unit will be good for Stuckey. I just want to see this team succeed.

vCash
    lmao, I love you you chose the one thread I said nothing about stuckey on to say stop hating on him.

Either way, what ever the outcome of this game is, it works in favor for stuck. Cause the only aspect of this game that people will look at is "what will be the result of Singler starting his 2nd game be".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    lmao, I love you you chose the one thread I said nothing about stuckey on to say stop hating on him.

Either way, what ever the outcome of this game is, it works in favor for stuck. Cause the only aspect of this game that people will look at is "what will be the result of Singler starting his 2nd game be".
    Everybody has some purpose in life. . . even if it's just to serve as a bad example.

vCash
    I wasn't trying to hate I was more or less laughing because I know you hate the hell out of that guy lol. I just try and put most everything a way because I want them to win so badly. If Charlie V suddenly got his shot back I would swallow my pride and want him in the game. Just getting tired of watching the team lose, I went to so many games the last few years and watched so many on TV and the let down of playing well all game and then losing at the end has me ready to have a nervous break down lol.

vCash
    Actually, you didn't say **** about him did you? Lol I think I am forever meant to wear the dunce cap in whatever I do. In my defense though, I'm so used to seeing Stuckey hate comments next to your name on here that I kind of expect it now.

vCash
    lol wait, an underperforming starting player is accepting humility and willing to change his role and come off the bench, to the apparent benefit of the team, and the coach refuses?

lol Frank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    Everybody has some purpose in life. . . even if it's just to serve as a bad example.
    I don't see the scars cause my eyes are clouded with judgment. I know its bad, but its been too long of me seeing the same crap year after year w/ him.

My posts are gonna get even more arrogant and R rated until he is gone or not playing anymore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    I don't see the scars cause my eyes are clouded with judgment. I know its bad, but its been too long of me seeing the same crap year after year w/ him.

My posts are gonna get even more arrogant and R rated until he is gone or not playing anymore

Why, they aren't going to matter whether he plays or not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast