Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    OK, so Singler really is starting? The other thread threw me off

vCash
    Classy move by Stuckey.

vCash
    Classy by Stuckey. But if Frank refuses like how ****ing can a coach be. lol

vCash
    Dude the story my homie gators reported was from yesterday. This just hit the internet when I posted it. If you read the one gators posted it said frank was starting stuckey tonite,then stuckey went to frank today and requested Singler to start. I know u hate stuckey with a Passion but Singler did a nice job for 1 game.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24347475
    LOLLLL really dude? did we need a thread for it

vCash
    Exactly and in my homie gators thread frank said stuckey was starting tonite. So after that stuckey came to frank and requested Singler to start. I'm with you it shows good character for him & our team I want the whole team to be successful. That's what true piston fans are about but Shyfly would rather see stuckey fail like he isn't a piston...
    Quote Originally Posted by kduce:24347778
    Dude ok we get it you hate Stuckey. I know no matter what he does you are not going to give him any credit and just laugh at him. He hasn't been perfect or lived up to expectations, but his willingness to do what is best for the team has to be commended. This change in attitude has Coach Frank's influence written all over it.

Im personally glad Mike made a thread for it, in the other one everyone was saying it was all about PR and he only said it because he knew it wouldn't happen, this shows that it actually is happening. Hopefully Singler can play as well as he did Wednesday and I hope that running with the second unit will be good for Stuckey. I just want to see this team succeed.
    Last edited by mike 810; 11-16-2012 at 03:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Exactly and in my homie gators thread frank said stuckey was starting tonite. So after that stuckey came to frank and requested Singler to start. I'm with you it shows good character for him & our team I want the whole team to be successful. That's what true piston fans are about but Shyfly would rather see stuckey fail like he isn't a piston...
    It doesn't matter if anyone wants to see him fail - he'll fail either way!

vCash
    Good to see Singler getting a chance to start.

Actually thanks for whoever pointed it out that we have a thread for this.

Singler>Stuckey.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 11-16-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash

You don't think I want him to succed? he's on our team, a team who I want to win. He just hasn't shown any improvement.

He comes in every season saying I'm gonna be more of a leader and acts like he is the best player on this team, so I'm gonna hold him to a higher standard cause of it.

I'm sorry my harsh words are hurting your feelings

vCash
    Dude the story my homie gators reported was from yesterday. This just hit the internet when I posted it. If you read the one gators posted it said frank was starting stuckey tonite,then stuckey went to frank today and requested Singler to start. I know u hate stuckey with a Passion but Singler did a nice job for 1 game.
    the news you provided in this thread has already been informed to us by courtesy of Gators hours before

vCash
    lol in fact, where is your thread mike?

vCash
    Some punk mf with lions in his name moved it...
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24349151
    lol in fact, where is your thread mike?

vCash
    Some punk mf with lions in his name moved it...
    If Lionsfan is a punk mother****er, what does that make you?

vCash
    Wow this really escalated fast. A simple thread like this should not turn into a bait fest. Also next time please actually look/read through before posting a thread. We don't need to have multiple threads talking about the same thing.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123