Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I didn't like signing Smart at all, and when he got an extension, before accomplishing anything was a joke. Now, we are stuck with him for another year...xP

vCash
    I just hope come JAN/FEB the Kings can find a taker for Tyreke for a stretch run that will give us something worthwhile in return. I don't think Tyreke is coming back to the Kings next season.

vCash
    I hope not, and he better take Smart and JJ with him. xP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    I didn't like signing Smart at all, and when he got an extension, before accomplishing anything was a joke. Now, we are stuck with him for another year...xP
    When was the last time a Kings coach actually finished their tenure?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    We should trade T-Rob and and a 2019 1st for Harrison Barnes

vCash
    No they shouldn't, we have to see how T-Rob pans out... Plus, Petrie isn't going to say I f##cked up... I meant to pick Barnes, so now I'm going to trade my original pick and a future 1st... not going to happen!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345