Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Screw it. Move away Kings

vCash
    It's time to post the 2013 lottery thread

vCash
    Johnson on Jump Shot: 'It's Not Like I Can't Shoot'
    :laugh :laugh
    Last edited by iMac; 11-17-2012 at 01:03 AM.

vCash
    What i found funny is the Grant was talking about alex english helping Johnson with his shooting. And on his first shot of the game he does what Alex tells him not to do.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    We are just awful

vCash
    Oh and I hate keiths coaching, if you call it that

vCash
    This team isn't going to accomplish anything... This team needs to be dismantled, with the exception of 4 players! The problem is, no one wants anyone from the Kings.

vCash
    Keep DMC, T Rob, Thornton, and maybe IT. The rest of ya, see ya

vCash
    Does Petrie have the guts to make a franchise changing move?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Ok, the team really let us down today. Good news, tyreke's stock ent up. Brooks was great.our 2nd unit is great. But smart I guess wanted the team to play with out hayes, I guess to havw the rest of the team to think they could win without him...? I guess. Well if that was the case it didn't work.

vCash

Game 9: Atlanta Hawks (3-4) @ Sacramento Kings (2-6) - November 16, 2012

Still not understanding the whole "Lets only play jimmer 7 minutes" bull crap. This team sucks..at least give the guy a chance! Can't do much worse than what's being thrown out there! I say give the guy a green light and tell him to take over! Idc, especially when it's garbage minutes tell him to take over and rain

vCash
    In my opinion, Boogie brought us down tonight. That's right, I said it!!! Boogie!!!

We were tied in the 3rd, Boogie starts to get frustrated and makes 2 or 3 dumb fouls in that quarter alone. Plus, a technical. All of a sudden, we're down by 13 again.

We weren't playing good basketball tonight. The whole team was playing like crap for the most part, so it's just not Boogie's fault. I do believe that was the turning point for us though.

vCash
    The reason why Jimmer is getting any burn is because the logjam at PG... Kings are stupid as F##K, pick two PGs you want to move forward with and trade the odd man out.No one has a 3 PG rotation... that's ridiculous.

Trade IT and Tyreke and bet the Kings can get the starting SF we desperately need... along with cash or a pick.

vCash
    Trade them for Pierce.

<3

vCash
    Smart is an idiot, I'm fed up with his "coaching". Brooks is on fire, hey lets put him on the bench, JJ is missing shots, no problem, he is awsome, let him play. We need a lot of changes. Garcia or Salmons should play SF and JJ should GTFO.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast